Best Friends' Time :

Is it just attraction ??

Best Friends' Time :

 

“hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!” hyorin and Jay laughed. “That … was... soooooo funny!” hyorin said into her laugh.

 

“Yeah. It was great when we always hanged out together and did those crazy pranks.” They both sighed remembering their past memories not knowing that three pairs of eyes were spying them. Watching closely all their interaction, looking for any rapprochement.

 

“So?” Jay broke the silence. “What do we do now?” he turned his head toward her.

 

“I don't know I was supposed to spend my weekend in my apartment just lazing around and depressing about all this kyuhyun stuff.” She truthfully said.

 

“Aw. Come on.” He put his arm around her shoulders and bring her closer. “ Why would you be so sad when you have this super amazing best friend aka me with you? Not forgetting the fact that I'll also be playing your amazingly amazing and perfect boyfriend. Now that I think about it, you're so freaking lucky.” He smiled at her widely.

 

“Why ? For having to support you ?” She asked rolling her eyes.

 

“ You don't really have the choice, anyway.” he smirked.

 

“Oh really ? Who told you so ?”

 

“Well since I am the one to pay today I don't think you take your wallet and since I am the one who bring you there you don't really have a way to get home except me right? Unless ...” He look at her. “ You want to go back home walking. So? ”

 

“Oookay. I give up” she held her hand up.

 

“Good.” he patted her head softly with a proud expression on his face. Just like a master will pat his dog's head, earning a glare from her.

 

Thought they didn't seem to realize their proximity, it didn't escape to the three pairs of eyes that were watching them.

 

“Oh boy. Their just so cute together.” Dasom stated.

 

“Yeah.” Soyu agreed.

 

“They just act like friends and yet it just feel like they're a couple.” Bora sighed “How the hell we didn't see this sooner ?”

 

“Come on.” Soyu clapped her hand “Let's get a plan ready, now. What should we do?” she asked her two friends.

 

“Don't count on me for this I don't want to be a part of this.” Dasom inform.

 

“But – oh they're going let's follow them .” Bora point out while hiding her face with her hands.

 

“What? Why would you follow them?”Dasom asked hiding herself too.

 

“To spy on them duh! Use your brain a little Dasomie.” Soyu said. “They're out. Let's go” she took her bag.

 

“I already said it. It's witho-” Dasom couldn't even finish her sentence as Soyu took dasom's bag and lead the way out while Bora pulled Dasom with her.

 

“Who told you that you had the choice ?” They both said smiling widely at each other.

 

“Unniiiiiiies” Dasom whine struggling uselessly.

 

“There is no way you can get out of this. Don't waste your energy.” Bora said. The three girls followed the couple until...

 

“What do we do now ? What do we do now ?? What do we do now ?!” Bora grew anxious as she saw the couple heading to Jay's car. “ How will we follow them now? Why didn't I took my car ?” Bora hits her head.

 

“Calm down! It's not li- oh! I've got the solution” Soyu said as she pulled her friends into a taxi that just park next to the coffee and got into it.

 

“Where do you want to go ladies?” the driver asked turning to them.

 

“ Follow that black car there!” Dasom yelled while pointing at Jay's car that where passing by them. “Quick!” she urged the taxi driver who executed Dasom's order a little afraid by her. “ And be discrete please” She add softly and smiling, totally confusing him.

 

Bora and Soyu look at their maknae totally surprised and shocked.

 

“What?” She simply asked noticing her friends' stares. “ I always dreamed to do this just as they do in movies. You know.” she shrugged. “Oh! And don't forget to put your phones on silence mode. People in movie and stories always get caught because of this. Tsk they're supposed to be the main character yet they can be so stupid.” She sighed to herself not feeling the weird looks and her friends' faces.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“So ?” hyorin broke the silence.

 

“what?” jay looked at her confused.

 

“Where are we going ?”

 

“Oh yeah. Well... That's a surprise.” he smiled when he saw her frowning.

 

“ What the hell? Are you kidnapping me ?”

 

“Since you accepted to come wit-”

 

“I had no other choice” she interrupted him.

 

“ Anyway from what I remember I've never forced you to come with me and I'm not going to trap you anywhere. So no it's not a kidnapping.”

 

“What is it then if you're not trapping me anywhere. Are you just going to abandon me somewhere lost just like a poor puppy?” Her question make him laugh.

 

“ Don't worry I won't abandon you little puppy. You're to cute for me to let you go.” He patted her head.

 

“So wher- Yah. I am not a puppy.” She pouted.

 

“Just wait and see. You'll be amazed.” he wink at her.

 

“pff. How can I trust this? I am sure you must have said it to every girl you had a date with.” she said angry. She really hated not to know where he was taking her.

 

“Oh. You know me so well.” he joked knowing that she was angry because she didn't know where they were going.

 

“Aish. Why don't you tell me where we are going? Please.”

 

“Because I want to cheer you up with this surprise.” He looked at her and smile sweetly.

 

“Okay.” she gave up seeing he was only doing his best to cheer her up because he knows her to much and he knew that she was still hurt.

 

Though she didn't like it when people always know how she was feeling, with Jay it was different. She knew she could trust him. Plus it was the same for him, he doesn't really shows if he is sad but she could tell it right away. After all she knew him just as much as he knew her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~ 30 min later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“We're here” Jay woke Hyorin up from her daze making her look at the surrounding.

 

“You ...” Hyorin was speechless recognizing where this little path head to.

 

“I guess you still remember this place. I was worried you would have completely forgetting it.” he smiled.

 

They both went out of his car and start walking in silence. Hyorin admire the sight of the scenery which she missed so much. It was a simple yet it was still stunning in her eyes.

 

They both kept still and quiet as they took in view all the details of the unchanged little place with his lonely white little bench and white gazebo surrounded by the grass. Everything looked exactly the same as the last time she came here which made a quite long time. This place was symbolic for both of them.

 

http://www.cedarstore.com/images/CustomerGallery/Zoom2/16ft-White-Vinyl-Double-Roof-Octagon-Gazebo-D.jpg

(just imagine there is a white bench near the gazebo and you'll get the scenery I wanted to describe :) )

 

 

She remembered the time she found this park, it was when seven years ago when she was fifteen, she was tired of everything. She felt like everything were crumbling down she wanted to break down to let her emotions out. To let all her tears drop on her face to make her heart lighter. But she couldn't, there was something in her surrounding that forbid her to cry.

 

She wanted a change of air.

 

She NEEDED it.

 

So without even thinking her legs just start to walk away. Then they walked faster and faster until they were running like her life was on the line. She was just running away without any destination nor direction she was just running as her heart tell her to. She finally came to a stop when her legs decided to give up letting her fall on the grass. When she looked around her, she found herself in the middle of this big park that seems so welcoming yet so lonely. She totally fell in love with it. It just seems to represent her.

The first time she saw it she stay in daze as she admire it until the feel of a wet substance wake her up from her daze. She was crying. Finally. She finally manage to let it all out. She cried her heart out for hours before going back home. She was tired. She was so exhausted. Yet she was happy because she now had a light heart.

 

Since this day she went back there almost everyday it felt like a home to her. And whenever she wanted to sing or dance she would just come here and make this gazebo her stage. It was her inspiration and her own little secret world.

 

When she wake up from her daze she saw that she wasn't the only one dazing off. She didn't say a thing and watch his face her only thing that came to her mind was “Thank you”.

 

Hyorin saw the look on his face becoming dark and she instantly knew what he was thinking and she didn't like it a bit. She totally hate it seeing him sad and most of all when it's about his past.

 

“How could I forget.” She said as she started walking toward the gazebo. Her words make Jay wake up from his daze and look at her before walking to the bench.

 

He knew this place feels like a home to her just as it does for him. Yet he didn't know if it was because this place was like they're little world when they need it or because it was this place that make them meet and know each other and also the place where they spend a lot of time together.

 

“So could I have a little performance ?” He asked.

 

“What ?” hyorin looked at him confused.

 

“Don't tell me you don't remember what's the first reason we came here.”

 

“oh. So that's your therapy for helping me get over my problems, mister.” she raised a brow at him.

 

“Yep” He smiled at her. “ Plus I kill two birds with one stone, not only I help you but I can also enjoy your amazing voice. That's official: I'm a genius”

 

“Haha funny. Your last sentence was a really good joke. Seriously”

 

“Come on. I'm waiting a performance here miss. Do you really want to make a fan wait? Seriously, don't tell me you already have a big head ?”

 

“Don't start with me mister. You'll regret it.”

 

“Okay. Okay. Will you please perform something for your biggest fan aka your best friend aka your fake boyfriend aka the friend who has to support since seven years ago ?” he with a big smile.

 

“tsk. I am funny you don't have to support me you love being with me.” she affirmed proudly. “Anyway. What do you want me to sing ?”

 

“I don't know you're the patient here so just sing what you feel like.”

 

“hmm.. ah! I know!” She smiled widely then bowed. “Anyeonghaseyo. I'm Hyorin and I will now sing Best Thing I Never Had by Beyonce”. Jay smiled remembering their little game of acting like they were on stage when they performed there.

 

Hyorin then take a breath before starting to sing.

 

 

Jay watched her in amaze. No matter how many times he had heard her singing he still couldn't figure how such a strong voice could come from this little and thin body. Seriously this girl worth gold and yet she was so insecure about herself. Sometimes he really wish to give her his eyes so she could see herself as he does. If only she could as confident in life as she is on stage.

 

When she ended her song he immediately applaud her.

 

“You're still so amazing.”

 

“I know.” she sit next to him and grin.

 

“So ? How do you feel ?”

 

“Better. Much better.” she smiled at him.

 

“Ah ha. I'm a genius.”

 

“No. You're not. It's just the power of music.”

 

“Hey. That's hurt.” he pouted.

 

“Aww poor little kid.” she pinched his cheeks.

 

“You're bad.”

 

“That's why you love me.”

 

“You've got a point here.” he said as he leaned on the bench.

 

“So you admit that you love me.” she .

 

“hmm.. maybe”

 

“Maybe ? You hurt me.”

 

“I hurt you or your pride”

 

“hehe …. good question” they both laughed.

 

“You know ...” Jay put his arm over her shoulders. “ You're amazing.”

 

“What ?” Hyorin looked up a him. “I already know that.” She chuckled.

 

“Really. Hyorin.” he looked at her. “I really mean it. Don't ever forget it. You're the most amazing girl I've ever knew. Don't let anyone make you think otherwise.” He smiled.

 

“Don't worry.” She smiled back. “And you don't forget that you're the best person I've ever meet.” she hugged him. “I'm so thankful to have such a good friend 'cause you're the best friend anyone would ask for.” She felt his grip tightened so she tightened her hug to make him know his was not alone.

 

Both were silent after this. It was a comfortable silence. They just enjoy the other company. But maybe it wasn't the only cause of their silence... Perhaps they also didn't want to admit that something change between them.

 

~ ~ ~

While this was happening, on the other hand a taxi driver was being scold by three woman because he ran out of gas... 

 

-----------

Yeah. So here it is. Sorry for the long wait. I hope you're still reading and if you don't it's okay I can understand. 

Also Jay park broke my Jayrin hearts so I kinda lost my inspiration to write

But anyway since I just have one more exam next week and school will be over, I'll try to update more and finish this story for the one who are reading it.

Okay so thank you for bearing with me.

Oh! I realise that I haven't thanked my sucribers yet. I such a bad person  >.<. I'm really thankful to all of you !!! =D I hope I won't disapoint you. Thanks for the few comments It made me want to write more and I'm sorry I couldn't do it until now. T^T 

Bye Bycicle ~ <3