This Night : The beginning

Is it just attraction ??

Hey :) this is my first time writting a fanfic and I know I actually at writtting but I'll try my best because I love this pairing but there is just few fanfic about them so I decided to wirte one hoping that other people will want to write stories about them.

Since I at writting this will will be a short story.

I want to inform I am French so my english isn't good so bear wtih me.

So here is the first chapter, it's a boring one I am really sorry about it but this chapter kind of introduce how it begins and well I'll try to make next chapter a litlle better with more things occuring. so enjoy ? * run to write the second chapter*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(they are students at the seoul art university )

 

'' Unnies , how do i look ?'' Dasom ask.

'' You're perfect Dasom don't worry.'' Bora assure her.

'' Sure? Bec-''

'' Oh god ! You're freaking y so stop worring it's just a party ! Don't think to much and enjoy it.'' Hyorin cut her.

'' yeah she's right it's just a party so just try to have fun okay ?'' Soyu agreed.

'' okay now let's go'' Hyorin went out the bathroom pulling Dasom with her before the later could say anything.

 

The principal's wife give birth to they first child making him the most happy person ever and being the suuuuper duper kind and cool principal he is he just decided to organized a party to share his hapiness with the students. Yeah, this is just a really kind and cool principal that was why all the university's students like him. No actually they love him. He was always here when students had a problem and always help them. That's why he was kind of a big brother to them.

 

However, back to the party, The girls were at the buffet eating, while chating except hyorin she was looking around for something or more someone when …

 

'' Hyorin '' a male voice call. Hyorin immediately turn around knowing who it was. Well of course how could she not recognize her long time friend : park Jaebum aka Jay park.

 

'' Hey long time no see.'' she greets him.

'' Please we just see each other two days ago.''

'' I know I just wanted to say this. It looks like we're in a movie.'' she says making the others laugh.

'' Oh I though you missed me but looks like you don't love me this much'' he say faking a sad face.

'' Oh well for me to love you this much I should first like you'' she making him gasp at her. She then immitate him before both burst in laughing.

'' Did you see Kyuhyun ? I didn't see him since I came.'' She ask looking around.

'' And she didn't stop looking for him since we arrived'' Bora say sighing

'' No I didn't see him either he may just come lat-'' He stop when he catch Hyorin looking behind him and her expression change into surpise, disgust then hurt.

 

He turned around to see what happenned, althought he could already imagine what was happenning behind him. And just like he though there was kyuhyun with a girl. What he didn't expect what how shamlessly he was showing his affection to the girl in front of everyone when he's supposed to be hyorin's boyfriend. The students all gasp when they saw the happy couple before searching for Hyorin to see her reaction.

 

'' How could he do that ?'' Bora ask having a hard time beliving her eyes.

'' Doesn't he have any shame ?! Cheating like this in front of everyone ! He's such-''

'' a bastard !!'' Dasom interrupted Soyu ''How dare he cheat on my friend like this !!!??? I'm so gonna teach him what gets when he play with my friends like that !!!!'' Dasom got angry. She began to walk to the couple ready to tear his head off, with Soyu and Bora following her when ...

 

'' Stop '' the girls just make three step before being stop in their track and turn around. Hyorin look up at the four heads who snap towards her with a surprised look and then smile. '' Don't worry I'm fine y-''

'' You're sure ?'' Jay ask searching for her eyes.

'' Well my pride is surely hurt'' she look at the crowd who was watching her every move trying to see a glint of hurt in her expressions but she just smile, thankful to the music that prevent the crowd to evesdrop. '' But I, Kim Hyorin will not let him go like this I'll take revenge. '' she firmly said looking at her friends.

'' How ? '' Dasom ask '' uh-oh he's coming you beter act quick '' Soyu informe.

'' I think I will need your help'' she turned to Jay. Being her friend for so long time he new her better than anyone and already know what she was talking about.

'' Don't worry '' he smiled to her before he pull her close to him by the waist.

The girls were totally shocked before catching quickly what they wanted to do but find it strange.

The crowd was totally lost, the students couldn't understand what was happening. First Kyuhyun, this jerk came with another girl and act all lovey-dovey in front of everyone including his girlfriend. And when they looked at Hyorin she was smiling while talking to her friends like if something good happenned. And then … Did Jay just pull her close by the waist ?? Are they trying to act like a couple ? No way they don't give the feeling of a couple. Even like this they look like friends.Gasp was heard above the music when they realised that Kyuhyun was approaching them was now standing in front of them.

'' Well, Well trying to act like a couple ? I think I should tell you this won't work everyone know you two are just best friend. That's pathetic Hyorin.'' Kyuhyun laugh.

'' look -''

'' Think what you want Kyuhyun that won't change anything'' Jay interruped Hyorin. '' You actually made us a favor appaering with a girl like this, because as you see'' he pull hyorin in front of him and trapping her in his arms. '' my Hyorin is so kind that she couldn't break up with you. You were the pathetic one.'' Hyorin nod '' He is right but now looks like we don't have to clarify anything.'' she smile at kyuhyun.

'' I know I'm always right'' Jaebum say jokingly then kiss Hyorin cheeck making her blush. The latter look at her friends '' Girls now that It's all official I think you'll have to have fun without me tonight ''she smile. '' Don't worry '' the girls respond smiling back at her.

''Tchh, you really think I'll fall for th-''

'' You know you're annoying '' Jay interrupt Kyuhyun.'' I already said it and I'll repeat it one last time, think what you want we don't care. We're not together to show off infront of you. Now if you excuse us '' he pull Hyorin with him before kyuhyun could say anything else.

When they turn around they saw everyone standing stil looking at them when …

 

'' Hey isn't this a party ?!'' Bora voice ran through the speakers. Dasom take the mike from Bora's hand '' come on Hyorin and Jay aren't a show, guys.'' Soyu then take the mike from Dasom '' Yeah and like Bora said isn't this a party ?! So let's dance !!''The girls began dancing near the music equipment making the crowd dance again.

Hyorin and Jay look at each other then laugh heading to the dancefloor.