Transcendant and Reverie

Teen Vampyre
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Sung Hyun Ji's pov/

When everyone left I found myself on the stage alone. I felt so nervous. I had never felt that way in a long time.

"You!" A voice called behind me.

"M-Me..." I answered as I slowly turned around. Shock was written all over my face.

"Y-You!" I said as he walked up to me with his smiling friends. *My partner is Ren!!!!! What in the world is going on at this crazy school?*

"Get down from there!" He ordered me around like I was beneath him. *The nerve of this... this Monkey*

"Wae should I?" I voiced angirly. His friends stood behind him laughing.

"Because I said so! Now get down here now!" He commanded again.

"Jerk..." I whispered under my breath.

"I heard that! Come on or we'll be late!" He yelled at me once more.

"Late for what?" I probed.

"You'll see when we get there!" He said as I came from the stage. He reached for my hand politely but I refused it and went out the doors myself. They followed close behind me.

/Ren's pov/

The guys think this is funny... but it's not. Hyun Ji really seems annoyed by me already. I had asked the guys more about soulmates before talking to her.

++Flashback++

"How do you talk to someone when they can't stand to be around you?" I probed as we walked to begin First Day Orientation.

"It's not that they don't want to be near you, it's that they become uneasy around you." Aron added in.

"What dummy here is trying to say is that they are drawn to you as well and do not understand why." Baekhi tried to explain better for me.

"I fear your soulmate is human...." JR said to make the aituation worst.

"Human?" I wondered if she would be afraid of me.

++Flashback++

"Where are you guys taking me?" She asked as we continued to walk.

"To the dorms..." I retorted and she in her breath. *The dorms... She will be staying at...*

"This is the girl's dorm... Transcendant..." I pointed to an beautiful old building. Veins were climbing up the walls. Red flowers were growing on them. There was a building across from it.

"And the building over there?" She asked pointing to it.

"The boy's dorm... Reverie..." I replied as we walked to the front doors of Transcendant. Someone came from inside. Hyun Ji instantly recognized her.

"Sae Min-ah!" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter