Order and Command

Teen Vampyre
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Ren's pov/

Today Yooyoung is coming back to Mystic. Any other year before would have been great but this year is different.

It's because of Sung Hyun Ji...

My Soulmate...

*Why'd she have to pick this year to ruin my life?*

++Flashblack++

Three years ago...

"Min Ki-ah!" Her voice called to me. I had tried to elude her but couldn't. She was my very own stalker. I tried to kindly tell how I felt about her but she wasn't the type to listen. *I didn't want it to come to this. But it has! I'm sorry... Yooyoung...*

I was outside in the snow with a girl named Bae Li Kyung. I was kissing her and caressing her body close to mine when I got a good view of her. She stopped her moving feet in the snow. She almost seemed to be sinking down in it. Li Kyung stopped kissing my neck when she realized I wasn't paying her any attention anymore. Li Kyung's eyes followed where mine stared intently.

"Yooyoung..." I put enough effort in to saying her name that it sounded like a whisper. It seemed like I was the one who was wrong but I tried to get to understand my situation but she refused to.

"Min Ki-ah... Why?" She cried as the tears welled in her eyes. She fell to the ground as I grabbed Li Kyung's hand and pulled her along. We left her there to her lonely thoughts.

++Flashback++

Before she left the school, she did something Li Kyung's shampoo making the girl's hair fall out. Li Kyung left school right before she did. I felt bad about it but didn't know how to make admins for what I had done to her.

And now she's coming back.

Probably with Hello Venus.

Now I have Hyun Ji!

And the worst part is that every pureblood vampyre can sense who your Soulmate is. It's like that so no one can try to harm your mate. Not that anyone still hasn't tried too.

But I have to protect Hyun Ji from her. Although the way she is, it'll be very difficult for me to do. *Why do you have to be so impossible at times Hyun Ji?* I don't know how I am going to do this at all.

Gahd I need help!

/Yooyoung's pov/

I stood at the gates of painful memory...

Dark painful memory...

I was back to fight with destiny...

My destiny...

Three years back I lost my heart. My reason to live. I almost gave up on living completely. I felt myself drifting in between this world and death. But this time I know I will get it right.

I have to get it right. If I don't I'll never feel sane. And as little as it is I still need my sanity.

"Yooyoung-sshi!" Alice's voice called out to me. I turned to face her. She smiled at me but I knew what they all were thinking.

Why put yourself through the hurt, Yooyoung? I can read it on their faces.

Why am I putting myself back in the same spot? I don't know.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter