Extra CH 1: Letting Go of Love

Teen Vampyre
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Yooyoung's pov/

I thought we were meant to be... that we could surpass the making of our Vampyrism... that we would make the most of what belonged to us and be together... but he met her... his perfect SoulMate... Sung Hyun Ji...

I should've known he was never mines to have. He's a pureblood as I am a pureblood. We don't get to choose our SoulMates and our SoulMates don't choose us. It's just something a part of our DNA that tells us who we'd forever be tied with.

We can't chose our SoulMates but in Ren's case I didn't care... I loved him with all my heart. To me he was my SoulMate and I thought no one was going to take that away from me. But Hyun Ji did... no his DNA did...

That day my heart bled within itself before it shattered to bloodly pieces into my open palms and from then on I dispised love. I told myself I'd never give into it... into love...

I kept myself bottled up even when my friends tried to help me. But I knew I would always be beyond help itself. I was messed up from within. My body was twisted in so many different directions I would cough up blood... blood from my bleeding heart...

No matter what I did to try and move on... I would always see them happy together and my insides would cramp up... leaving me a broken mess once again when they were gone.

I hated myself for still loving him... for still needing him in my life. I didn't know what was wrong with me. Why I even loved him after he was gone?

My mind became a twisted image of itself... I could feel myself die a little everyday from the pain. But then one day I woke up and decided I wasn't going to be hurt anymore. I would refuse to believe in faerie tales anymore and fight for my soul like the Little Mermaid had to in the end.

The day I lost him was the day I parted ways with love forever. And not even destiny or fate can change that...

I sat on my bed inside my bedroom staring out the window. The snow was starting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter