The Soul Mate

Teen Vampyre
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Hyun Ji's pov/

I found myself stuck with a Stupid Monkey and his Angelic friends along with Sae Min of course in a big fancy restaurant. It was expensive in taste. Taste I didn't mind. I felt so out of place but Sae Min seemed to be in Heaven.

"Hyun Ji cheer up!" She says but how can I when I have been forced into coming here. Our table was in the far back. Ren forces me to sit down and I glare at him in return. Sae Min sat in between Maehyun and Aron. JR sat next to me and Ren. *Why do I have to be forced to sit next to this Stupid Monkey?*

"Order what you want, I'm paying." Ren said as he leaned into my chair. I pushed him almost making him fall. Everyone tried to cover up their laughs and chuckles. Sae Min started to search the menu on the table so she could order something after he said that. I however refuse to be bought by this Stupid Monkey! Call me childish if you want.

"Order something!" He said trying command me but I ignored him as the waiter appoached our table.

"What will you guys be having this evening?" He asked us kindly. And I think he winked at me. And from the dark expression on Ren's face I knew he had. Sae Min and the guys tried to keep from laughing again. Nonetheless Ren was in a foul mood. *Ha... Stupid Monkey!"*

They ordered and I played with my hair rudely. He was not happy with me. And I did not care! Then the aura in the restautant changed drasically.

/Ka Eun's pov/

Myself and After School, the group of girls I joined recently decided to go out to eat. Upon entering the restaurant, my stomach turned inside out. *Someone's Soulmate is in here.*

And then I saw my adorable cousin, Ren. He was with his friends Nu'est and two girls I didn't know. The girl next to him, was very pretty. And she... had the mark of a... Soulmate... *Was she Ren's Soulmate?*

I decided to go over to meet her and interogate him. We stalked over to them with a smile pasted over our faces.

"Cousin Ren!" I managed to put him into shock. He stood up to greet us.

"Ka Eun..." He whispered as if he did something bad.

"Who are your lovely friends?" And he started to speak.

"This is Li Sae Min..." He said pointing to a smiling black haired girl.

"Annyeong!" She beamed her greetings sweetly as ever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter