Four.

Eternal Paradise.

 

Knock.

Krystal looked up. Who could it be now?

Knock.

“I’m coming,” Krystal yelled as she dragged herself to the door, “Who is it?”

“Moi,” Se Hun said looking not amused, “Thanks by the way.”

“For what?”

“For ditching me in the cafeteria this morning,” Se Hun let himself through.

“Sorry about that,” Krystal let out a small laugh. There was nothing else she could say.

“I was like an idiot waiting,” Se Hun said, “Nevermind.”

“Did you come here just to say that?” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“No,” Se Hun said expressionless, “Why would I waste my time on such a trivial matter. I came to help you out.”

“You could at least give a happy expression when you say that. It makes it look like I’m forcing you to help me,” Krystal punched him lightly.

“Bite me,” Se Hun said with his unchanging face.

“Anyway, help me with what?” Krystal scratched her head. He proceeded to point to the newspaper in front of her, “A job.”

Krystal looked at him. And then rolled on the floor laughing. She even kicked her legs up in the air and squealed as he hit her lightly to stop being childish.

“You?” “A job?”

“Yes me,” Se Hun now looked annoyed, “Is there something wrong with that?”

“The whole sentence sounds wrong Oh!” Krystal laughed louder.

“Well let me tell you something Jung, I am more than capable of getting a job,” Se Hun nodded in agreement to his own statement.

“Getting it isn’t the problem Oh,” Krystal finally sat up straight, “It’s doing the job that’s the problem.”

“I so can,” Se Hun said arrogantly, “I do lots of jobs at home.”

“Mr Chaebol, asking people to do jobs for you isn’t the same as doing the job yourself,” Krystal snorted in amusement.

“Stop calling me that,” Se Hun said angrily as he grabbed the newspaper from her hands, “Let me see. Senior accountant? I can do that. I’ve never failed to get an A+ for accounting.”

“SENIOR,” Krystal pointed out, “At least 3 years experience in related fields with sufficient qualifications.”

“Next,” Se Hun said quickly flipping to the next page, “Massage assistant. No qualification needed.”

“At the Playboy Bunny Massage Centre?” Krystal raised an eyebrow, “No thanks.”

“Well you try,” Se Hun shoved the newspaper looking embarrassed.

“Look here,” Krystal quickly pointed out, “Pet sitting.”

“Pet sitting?” Se Hun raised an eyebrow, “Like sitting on pets?”

“No you dummy,” Krystal giggled, “Like babysitting pets.”

“I knew that,” he quickly composed himself, “Yeah let’s try that. The pay is kinda good.”