Five

Eternal Paradise.

 

Two outlines were seen walking by the cold park, a place where in this time of year there was more snow seen than people.

“So…” Se Hun looked around, “Is this all we do?” A poodle was doing its business as he said that.

“What did you expect?” Krystal gave a little laugh as she rubbed her hands together.

“Here,” he said coolly as he slipped in her pockets a square looking object that was warm.

“Thank you,” she smiled.

“Don’t mention it,” he looked away.

“Let’s get going then,” Krystal said as she gave the poodle a rub.

They walked down the path, getting closer and closer to the end of the park. They decided to turn back quickly as the weather grew colder. Suddenly a figure appeared in front of them.

“What a coincidence,” Se Hun said expressionless.

Krystal looked up and saw the face again. She gritted her teeth.

He looked pale. His eyes were almost red like he was crying. His nose sniffled and his cheeks burned red.

He walked pass them. Not even giving them a second glance.

“Well it was nice to see you too,” Se Hun said sarcastically under his breath.

The next event that unfolded stopped all three of them in amazement. The poodles quickly tugged their chains and ran over to the solemn person.

“Monggu,” Krystal tugged her chain, “Get back here.”

The poodle ignored her and began to the former’s shoes.

“Monggu,” Se Hun said in calm tone, “Get back here.”

By this time, the poodle Se Hun was looking after, Jjangu, too was heading to his friend.

The tanned figure bent down and started the rub their heads. He smiled.

“Isn’t it too cold to be walking your dog?” he looked up and asked.

“Ani,” Se Hun said, “Monggu, Jjangu stop being irrational.” This time it sounded like a demand.

The poodles did not budge.

Thump thump thump.

“Ow,” he began to touch his chest.

“Kai-sshi?” Se Hun touched his shoulder, “You ok?”

“Yeah,” but his expression told otherwise.

“Kai,” Krystal stepped forward.

“I’m cold…” Kai trailed off as he fell to the ground.

“Yah!” Se Hun looked alarmed, “Oh great! Everyone wants to faint eh?”

“Help me,” Krystal punched Se Hun’s leg as she went over to Kai.

It was hot; his hands were hot. His body was too. Krystal quickly took off her coat and wrapped it around him.

“Quickly Oh!” Krystal tugged on him, “Carry him.”

“Carry?” Se Hun widened his eyes, “Are you crazy Jung? He’s double my size.”

“Well do you want to just leave him there?” Krystal was crying by now.

“It’s so cold,” Kai muttered once again.

“OH SE HUN!” This time she was almost screaming.

“He isn’t the lightest man especially with all the muscles,” Se Hun sighed.

“They might not make it!” Krystal sniffed as she decided to take matters into her own hands.

“They? What are you talking about Krys?” Se Hun asked as he saw her place Kai behind her. “What are you doing Krystal? Stop being irrational.”

“Ani,” Kai pushed her away.

Krystal pulled him on her back. He had no energy to resist. She was stubborn.

“Soo Jung-ah” Se Hun sighed as he saw her giving Kai a piggy back, “Stop it.”

“WAE?” Krystal screamed, “You’re no help.”

Se Hun pulled back Kai, “Stop being irrational.”

“Ahhhh,” Kai moaned as he was pulled back and forth between them.

Se Hun gave Krystal a glance, “I said STOP BEING IRRATIONAL.” And with one shove she was on the ground. He quickly picked up Kai and rested him on his back, “Hold on.”

“Krys…” she could hear Kai mumble.

“Se Hun-ah,” Krystal slightly smiled through the chaos. This was Se Hun’s charm.