Chapter 9 - The Accident

At Least I Have You

 

Update: So now, HyukJae went into an accident and he was just acting that he doesn’t know Donghae. And at the last two days of Donghae in Seoul, what will HyukJae do? Will he say already to Donghae that he was just acting or he will say that they will start again, just like what Donghae’s dream was or they will be over? So if you want to know the answers for these questions better read this chapter. So chapter 9 is all the way!

 

HyukJae’s POV

 

“HyukJae-ah, are you stressed?” Sungmin hyung asked. “No, why?” I asked back. “It’s just, don’t you really remember Donghae?” He asked. “Just what I said to everyone, I don’t know.” I denied again. “Oh~” He said. And I just resumed at what I was thinking of. Donghae is leaving already, what will you do? My other side told me. Don’t do anything, he’ll just up! My other side told me, the evil one. “But I won’t leave him like that.” I said loudly. “HyukJae-ah who are you talking to?” Sungmin hyung asked confusedly. “Oh! Nothing.” I said.Shut up Lucia! HyukJae listen to me, tell him that you are friends—Shut up Angela! Now, listen to me HyukJae don’t do anything. Just wait until he will leave. “Aish! Can you please just be quiet! I’m concentrating!” I thought loudly again, and I turned around and see the glaring Sungmin. “Sorry.” I murmured. Sheesh~ Why does that idiot fluffy boy keeps on disturbing us?! The evil side complained. “What will I do?” I whispered to myself. Be friendly to him as your gift. Angela said. Shut up Angela! I said don’t be friendly with him! He’s freaking you out, right?! Lucia said. “Alright! I’m done with both of you!” I shouted not minding the confused and shocked Sungmin. And there I leave the room with a flash~***

 

Donghae’s POV

 

“Donghae-ah, what is your wish?” Kyuhyun asked. “Huh? For what?” I asked confusedly. “For your leaving.” He replied simply. “I wish that HyukJae hyung and I will be friends again. But I know that’s totally impossible.” I said disappointed. “Nothing’s wrong in believing in hope and miracle, right?” He said. “Yea.” I said. ***

 

I was in the living room, not to mention that I’m all alone. But suddenly somebody jumped at the couch “Hi Donghae!” He greeted. I can still remember this voice; this voice was owned by Eunhyuk. And I just smiled back as a greeting. “Donghae-ah, when will you leave again?” He suddenly asked. “Tomorrow” I simply said.

 

HyukJae’s POV

“Oh~ so why did you decided to go in your hometown. Where’s your hometown again?” I asked. I looked like an idiot asking hi such things that I’ve known already >_<. “At Mokpo, it was manager-hyung’s decision not mine. And thank you to my friend who also wanted me to stay away from me.” He said coldly. Aish~! If he’s like this how can be close to him?! I asked to myself irritated. “Oh~ so who’s that friend?” I really don’t want to ask who he is, because I know it’s me… “Never mind his name.” He said. “Oh~ so who will-“I was cut off “Can you please shut up your big mouth?!” He shouted angrily. “Sorry.” I whispered and then he got off to his seat and stormed away. ***

 

Ah~ this is so hard! I don’t know how to be friends with him again! I thought irritated. I told you don’t make friends with him again, and see what happened you just made it worse! Lucia said. HyukJae, don’t give up! You still have a chance to claim his trust! Angela defended. “You’re right, I shouldn’t give up!” I said to myself. There you go again. Saying you can do it while you’re just making it worst. Lucia murmured. Oh just shut up Lucia! Angela scolded. ***

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Ugh~ why is he doing it worst for me?! I’m trying to move on, but if he keeps on doing the old times how can I move on?! I asked myself irritated. “Oh! Hyung, what happened?” Kyuhyun asked. “He’s making it harder.” I explained simply. “Huh? Oh~ he’s doing the old times that you’re together? Then you can’t move on?” He said. “Yes, you got it again.” I said. “Then what will you do?” He asked again. “I don’t know~” I said. “That’s absolutely wrong! You should do something!” He said. “Then what?” I asked. “You better do that. All I want to say is you should do something to accept him.” He said softly at those three last words. “Huh? What do I need to accept towards him?” I asked confusedly. “That you will accept his decision, even though it will hurt you.” He said softly. Huh? I can’t really understand this boy. What did he want to tell? I asked to myself. “Okay, whatever.” I said and collapsed at my bed to rest. ***

 

HyukJae’s POV

 

I went back to our room, and was greeted by Sungmin hyung. “How did it happen?” He asked. “He said “can you please shut up your big mouth?!” and there he stormed to their room.” I explained. “Aw~ does it hurt?” He asked. “Slight, why?” I asked back. “You’re hurt, right? How did you feel?” He asked again. “Sad of course, because he won’t talk to me again.” I said. “Then now you knew how Donghae felt when you are willing that he will stay at Mokpo.” He said. “But how did you know his feelings? Are you a god?” I asked stupidly. “No I’m not a god. But because you hurt him and he hurt you back. And that’s his feelings when you left him just like that.” He said. “So it means he’s having his revenge?” I asked. “No he’s not making his revenge on you. He’s just letting you know that how hurt he was.” He explained. “Oh~ so he was just a bit hurt?” I asked again. “No, he’s more hurt than you felt sadness a while ago.” He said. “You’re saying that he’s suffering?” I asked. “Yes, he is.” And there I felt my heart melted when I knew he was actually suffering because of me~ I’m really a jerk, right? I thought. ***

 

Morning falls and a new day starts to form. From the journey that I’ve made yesterday will be absolutely lost and another journey will come…

 

 

I rubbed my eyes, and started to prepare myself for this new journey. “Morning Mr. Sunshine!” I greeted. “Morning Hyuk.” Sungmin hyung greeted sleepily. “Morning!” And there I went to the bathroom to take a bath. ***

After doing my bathroom business, I went to that kitchen to make my breakfast. “Morning hyung!” Ryeowook greeted while preparing for Yesung hyung’s and his breakfast. ***

 

I prepared for my daily schedule for SUKIRA with Leeteuk hyung. “Are you ready?” He asked and I just nodded for a answer. “Let’s go then.” And we went inside the building towards the radio station. “Morning, Uncle! Auntie! Noona!” I greeted one by one and they slightly bowed as a greeting. And we sat back to our chairs to start the morning session of SUKIRA. ***

 

Donghae’s POV

 

God~ this ! How can a stupid person like him will like an idiot girl? I thought irritated while watching this movie with Heechul hyung, Hankyung hyung, and Siwon in the living room, well because we actually don’t have any schedule. Thank god were totally free~

“Donghae hyung,” Siwon whispered. “Hmm??” I asked back. “What time will your flight be?” He asked. “Later, uhm~ 11 am.” I said. “Oh~” He said and resumed in watching the movie. ***

 

~~~ 10:45 AM FALLS ~~~

 “Hae~ when will you come back?” The sobbing Ryeowook asked. “Next week.” I said as I was about to leave the dorm. “Are you sure we will not drive you at the airport?” Yesung hyung asked. “Nah~ it’s alright. Better have a nice time together.” I said, still worrying why Leeteuk hyung and HyukJae hyung went. “Okay, it’s time to go, bye~” I bid a goodbye and they hugged me one by one. “Bye hyung~” My dongsaengs said. “Bye Hae~” My hyungs said. “Bye~!” I said and exited the dorm and our driver drove me off to the airport.

 

~~~ AT THE AIRPORT ~~~

“Thank you uncle!” I said to our driver. “Bye have a safety trip!” He said while waving his hand and I did the same and there I entered the airport to wait for my time. “14 minutes more~” I said to myself. Ugh! I haven’t bid my goodbye to Leeteuk Hyung and HyukJae Hyung~ I complained impatiently. I sat at one of the chairs at the airport to wait for my flight time~ but suddenly a hand/palm tapped my shoulder. I looked at my back and saw the staffs of SUKIRA, Leeteuk hyung and HyukJae hyung… smiling. “Hae!” Leeteuk hyung shouted as he went near to me and hugged me.