Chapter 2 - The Cafe Talk

At Least I Have You

 

Update: This is the second part of my story chapter 2. I know my story isn’t that good but I hope one day somebody will love my story. I really wanted to be a director not a script writer. That’s all I can share 

HyukJae’s POV

I woke up early in the morning to do my early schedules. When I was about to go to the bathroom, I spotted Donghae sleeping at the couch. I get first my blankets and place it to the sleeping Donghae. ***

When I went out from the bathroom, I see no more Donghae at the couch. Oh well, maybe he’s just at the living room with the members messing around. But when I was supposed to open the door I was shocked by Donghae who was there appearing in front of me “Oh! Hyung Good Morning!” he said happily. “Good Morning too. Where had you been? You were just there at the couch awhile ago.” I asked him puzzled at my mind. “I was just at the kitchen to drink water and to the other members.” He replied. “Hyung, Do you have any photo shoot?” He asked. “Um, yeah. I’m with Leeteuk hyung for SUKIRA.” I answered. ***

== Before Lunch ==

We were already done for the photo shoot. Leeteuk hyung sat down right next to me. “Hyukie, what are going to do now? That you’ll be out for one month.” Leeteuk asked. “Um, I’ll stay away first from Donghae to prepare myself.” I answered. “But you’ll be out for a month. Right you should be spending your time with us especially with him?” Leeteuk again asked. Yeah, he also got the point. I need to spend my time with them all. But what will I do? Leaving them for a month. I’ll be just with my family in California either. So no problem. I miss more my parents than them. ***

Donghae’s POV

I kept on waiting for Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyukie to be home. Are they eating already outside? Ah they even didn’t approach me.***

When I went to the kitchen to drink water, I heard two peoples voice then I look at the door “God! Hyukie you’re back!” I hugged him after I greeted him like hungrily. “Oh! Good morning too fishy.” He greeted me too, but there’s something wrong. His greeting is really weak. “Ah! Do you want to eat outside hyung?” I asked him.***

HyukJae’s POV

“Ah! Do you want to eat outside hyung?” he asked. Before I could answer I looked at Leeteuk first then he just smiled. “Sure.” I answered his question. “YES! So I’ll change first my clothes then were ready to go! YAHOO!!” he is so energize. Cause I think we ate outside it was quite 1 month ago I think. “HyukJae, I think you need to tell him now. So he will be prepared too for your leaving.” Leeteuk hyung whispered. Then he left. I always think if I should really tell him or not. But I think I really need to tell him the truth so I won’t regret leaving my fishy.***

== Going at the café ==

I really don’t know how to tell Donghae that I will be leaving. Eotteokhe?  So while we’re walking to the streets going to the café. We left an awkward silence… I really don’t know how to start a conversation. “Hyung, do you want to go anywhere after we eat? It’s been a time that we went to the park. Remember the park where we first met?” Donghae asked. Of course I remember that place. It was the most memorable place ever! “Uhm, wherever you want to go? Yea I remember that place. So are we aren’t we here yet at the café?” I asked him.***  

Donghae’s POV

“Uhm, wherever you want to go? Yea I remember that place. So are we aren’t here yet at the café?” he asked. “Oh! Yea we’re here! I forgot sorry…” I was just staring at him for a while, then I think he noticed me ‘cause he smiled at me then I just smiled back. Back to reality… “So what’s happening to your life now?” I asked at him to break the silence. “Uhm, fine. I’m just fine!” he said. “Oh yea, I see. So hyung, do you miss me?” I asked him while grinning and raising a one brow. “Uhm, I-I m-miss y-you –of-of c-cou-r-se. W-Why w-would I-I n-not m-miss y-you?” He stuttered. Why is he like this?***