Chapter 5 - The Heavenly Night

At Least I Have You

 

Update: Hi once again! Here’s chapter 5 hope you enjoyed the chapter 4. Yea I admit it wasn’t that good story, actually the entire story wasn’t going well. I wasn’t good, because I was pissed with someone oh well here it is~ hope you like it :D! Whoa! This chapter again is short sorry for that again...

 

Donghae’s POV

Hyukkie said yesterday that we will hang out together today. But I don’t have any clue where are we going, at the swimming pool? Aish! She can’t even go there with her girl friend, if he had one. Because he don’t like seeing his girl friend wearing ‘bikini’. Yea ‘cause girls only wear that kind of attire when they are at the swimming pool. I thought irritated while I was getting off my at that silky bed of mine. “Morning Donghae.” He suddenly greeted. I thought he was asleep, ‘cause at this hours he’s really asleep. I thought confusedly.***

“Morning.” I greeted and headed at the bathroom to do my morning routines. After doing my bathroom business, I searched for some clothes that are comfortable to wear. “Donghae, do you really need to be half whenever you went out to the bathroom and gout here to search for your clothes?” He asked. “Yea, something’s wrong? We’re all boys, right? Or maybe your gender change,” I said softly at the last part. Then suddenly I felt an arms slid at my waist. “No, ‘cause I’m afraid that maybe I can’t control myself,” He said seductively. “H-Hyung w-what a-are y-you d-doing?” I asked shaking. “Why? Right you know already my answer?”

 He continued traveling his hands at my upper body. “B-But,” “No buts’ Donghae. Be ready ‘cause I’m already ready.” He said as we tripped at the floor by his sudden move. “Ouch!” I groaned. “Now let’s get started.” He smirked. He leaned over for a small peck. But moments later I enjoyed it and the most important is, I missed it!***

HyukJae’s POV

 The kiss was short and sweet, but we both knew it wouldn’t stop there. I pushed his shoulders so that he would lie down on the bed and then straddled him and went back to kissing him. I started with short pecks, but eventually my lips didn’t want to be apart from his anymore so I kissed him passionately. He kissed me back, and then bit my lower lip asking me to open my mouth so he could slide his tongue inside. I obliged and felt him my teeth. I loved the taste of Donghae, and knew that I could never get enough. I felt his hands slide under my shirt and start rubbing my back. This sent shivers down my spine. Just his touch could drive me crazy. I pulled his towel at his waist and I think he was shocked at my wildness.Donghae used his strength to flip me over.“I like to be on top.” He whispered into my ear before he began kissing my neck. Whoa! Even though his situation is in that pace, he’s still ready to be on top? What a brave man! I thought amazingly.***