Chapter 6 - The Hottest Night Ever!

At Least I Have You

 

Update: This chapter is kind of ty and I tested my erted imagination, but it didn’t help anything. So I asked for some suggestions from my classmates. And they did great! So thank you for helping me for this ty part! Hope you like it~! And here’s chapter 6!

 

HyukJae’s POV

His kisses were gentle, but then he started to nip at my neck, then soothing it with his tongue. I let out a low moan to let him know how much I liked, and missed this. I felt his lips smile on my neck and knew that he got the message. His hands were still under my shirt, now exploring my chest and y and yummy abs. He then pulled my shirt over my head and lay full on top of me, making sure that there was no space between us. I loved feeling my Donghae’s body against mine especially pressing his, you know. (A/N: Now I can test how wide your ert imagination is. Now if you know what I mean, just comments it, okay?) He went back to kissing my lips, our tongues wrestling to see who would go inside who’s mouth. I won, and slid my tongue inside his mouth letting it explore every inch. He started to grind his hips against mine, wanting a response. I gave it to me as with a groan I felt myself grow hard. “Donghae…” I whispered, “maybe they will see us in this gesture.” I warned. “They already knew.” He smirked as he parted his lips away from mine, but I didn’t let him pass. I caught his lips back with mine and he smiled at my growing mind.“Mmm, Hae!” I moaned when Donghae began to me. “A-ah, right there!”

He ran his hand from base to tip, rubbing his thumb over the slit and smearing the dripping precum all over his . His motions became faster and I began to into his hand.“Ah, no you don’t.” He said as he pulled his hand away.

“Why did you stop?!“ I groaned at the loss of contact.

“I don’t want you coming before I can enter you, Hyukkie.”

I suddenly looked down and noticed Donghae’s neglected and began to lead him to his bed. I sat him down and began to kiss him again.“Mmm, Hae, you’re so good at this..” I said as he started kiss down his neck, eventually making his way to his waist line, teasing and caressing anywhere but where he needed it.

“Aish, hyung, don’t tease.” He pleaded as he pushed my head down further.

“Why do I give into you so easily?” I replied as I leveled MY head with HIS hard member.***

 

Nobody’s POV

 

All of a sudden, Donghae’s mind went blank. All he could think of was the pure bliss he was feeling from Eunhyuk’s and nibbling all over his swelling . He was taking it all in to the hilt, the underside on his vein. He thought it was kind of funny watching the not so innocent Eunhyuk hollowing his cheeks for him. But, damn did he know what he was doing. Eunhyuk rotated between bobbing his head up and down to the head and moving the tip of his tongue along the slit. Donghae lifted himself up with what energy he had and leaned forward, his fingers for a moment, then putting one in Eunhyuk, earning a long, loud moan from him. Just the vibrations from it made Donghae nearly lose it. He had to hurry and prepare Eunhyuk. He wanted to feel the hotness and tight walls inside him. Soon he inserted two fingers, making Eunhyuk moan more. He was about to come, but couldn’t seem to pull himself away. Just as he inserted three fingers, Eunhyuk let out the most ic, long moan he had yet, and Donghae groaned as he came into his mouth. Eunhyuk willingly lapped it all up, making sure there was none left. “Donghae-ah I think we better clean ourselves up, before Leeteuk hyung will get mad at us for being you know, nasty?” Eunhyuk said. “Okay, I better clean myself again.” Donghae said while he was getting his towel that was thrown by Eunhyuk a while ago at their making session. When Donghae decided that Eunhyuk will be the first to take a bath Eunhyuk rushed at the bathroom to clean his body as fast as he could. But when he was at the middle of his business, he sensed that somebody was watching him from outside. “Donghae, no peeking.” He said. But at the same time Donghae didn’t have fun yet at their FIRST making session so he opened the bathroom door and Donghae pinned Eunhyuk at the wall with his serious face all over. “Do you love me?” Donghae asked. Eunhyuk sighed.
“I do but-” He was cut off. Donghae pulled him into the bathroom and closed the door behind him, locking it.
“Eunhyuk, I want you. If you love me, you should be happy.” Donghae slipped off his towel. Eunhyuk only stood back, unable to move. Donghae walked closer and hugged Eunhyuk’s body, kissing his chest.

“You were only acting happy weren’t you? When you were actually dying inside?” Donghae murmured. Eunhyuk closed his eyes, unconsciously wrapping his arms around Donghae. Donghae pushed his lower body into Eunhyuk, grinding into him. Eunhyuk moaned.
“But now you have me.” Donghae said, pulling Eunhyuk’s boxers off (A/N: Actually Eunhyuk is still half at this part.) Eunhyuk opened his eyes and glanced down seeing the member of Donghae, and then Donghae smirked and leaned closer to Eunhyuk. Donghae pressed his lips to Eunhyuk’s once again, sensually. Eunhyuk bit into Donghae’s bottom lip gaining an entrance into his sweet tasting mouth. He let his tongue explore his lover’s mouth, caressing his tongue with his own.

 

Eunhyuk’s hands slipped down to Donghae’s bottom and he tugged on Donghae’s boxers (A/N: Donghae just covered his boxers with his towel.) until they fell to the floor too. Donghae looked down at Eunhyuk’s member.
“Hey, you’re embarrassing me.” Eunhyuk said. Donghae glanced over at the tub filled with bubbles.
“Want to get inside?” Donghae asked signaling to the tub. He walked over and slowly got inside.
“Okay.” Eunhyuk followed and got in too.
“Thank goodness this is a big tub so it won’t overflow…” Donghae said. He sat on top of Eunhyuk’s lap.

Eunhyuk pulled Donghae closer, forcing his tongue into his mouth once again. At the same time, he slid his hands down into the water, running his hands along Donghae’s thighs.
“Mmm…” Donghae moaned into Eunhyuk’s mouth. A second later he pulled away to look at Eunhyuk’s face.
“You want to know something?” he said. “What is it?” “I really missed this.” Donghae smirked. With that they resumed kissing and Donghae could feel Eunhyuk’s member getting harder as his own was too. Donghae pulled away again. “Hyuk… Can you take me now?” He bit his bottom lip seductively sending chills up Eunhyuk’s back. He could only nod in answer.
“It’s going to hurt, you know.”
“I know. But that’s supposed to only happen at the beginning, right?” Eunhyuk chuckled. He ran his hands up and down along Donghae’s back before going deeper into the water to reach between his cheeks. He felt for Donghae’s hole then pushed in his pointer finger slowly, feeling the walls around it tighten a little. A gasp escaped Donghae’s lips softly. Eunhyuk entered a second finger and a third, surprised that Donghae wasn’t hurting that much. “Ah!” he gasped once again. Eunhyuk took out his fingers and positioned his in front of Donghae’s hole. He pushed the head into the hole slowly but forcefully making Donghae’s back arch.

“Ow! You’re so big!” Donghae mumbled as he felt Eunhyuk’s member going into him deeper. He began breathing harder and he gripped onto Eunhyuk’s shoulders.
“Ouch! It hurts! It hurts!” He cried.
“I thought you wouldn’t get hurt that bad… But you are tight…” He put his hands on Donghae’s waist. Eunhyuk let Donghae get used to his size before he planned on continuing, but Donghae had already started riding Eunhyuk, pushing the deeper into his hole.Eunhyuk felt himself getting even bigger in Donghae’s hole as he started getting hornier as well. He began pushing his pelvis into Donghae’s bottom to reach in deeper as he searched for Donghae’s “good spot”. Within a few more s he heard Donghae starting to moan loudly, so he hit the same spot over again discovering where Donghae’s prostate was.

“Oh god, Hyuk! So…good…Oh…Oh…Ah…Oh!” Donghae moaned. He felt his precum dripping out into the water. Eunhyuk started pushing in faster and deeper in to Donghae while at the same time he pressed their lips together. They parted for air and Eunhyuk’s breathing was getting heavier.
“Ah, I’m going to…c-come…” he said between breaths.
“Me…too…Mmm!” Donghae closed his eyelids tightly together as he felt Eunhyuk’s lubricate his insides, causing him to come as well, but in the water. They tried to make their breathing go back to normal so they could talk again. Donghae stared at Eunhyuk and smiled childishly, beginning to laugh a little.
“What’s so funny?” Eunhyuk asked smiling as well, still breathing a little heavily.
“You’re still in me.” Eunhyuk started laughing too then and slid out his slowly. Donghae leaned into Eunhyuk’s chest and hugged him. Eunhyuk smiled even more.
“I think we’re dirty again.” Eunhyuk pointed out.
“Yeah, but the bubbles are nice.” They stayed in the bath a while longer before taking an actual shower and then getting out to dry each other off. They went to the bed and put on their pajamas before jumping in bed to cuddle.