Chapter 8 - The Jealousy

At Least I Have You

 

Update: Here’s chapter 8! Ah~ chapter 7 wasn’t good enough, right? But I’ll try to make this chapter a bit good. So here it is, hope you’ll enjoy!

 

HyukJae’s POV

 

“HyukJae-ah aren’t we going to sleep?” Leeteuk hyung asked. “Hyung I’m not stopping you if you wanted to sleep. If you want then go to sleep.” I said still focused in my task. “Minnie-ah, let’s sleep~” Kyuhyun pleaded Sungmin. “No not yet. Just sleep in your own for this night Kyuhyun-ah. I’m going to help Eunhyuk here first.” Sungmin hyung said. “Hyung aren’t you tired yet?” I asked Sungmin hyung. “Not yet HyukJae-ah. Let’s finish this now.” He said. “What about you Leeteuk hyung?” I asked. “Two more gifts and I’ll sleep already.” He said and I just nodded in response. 2 hours later we’re finally done wrapping all the gifts, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk hyung already received their gifts but still keeping it from others. “Thank you Sungmin Hyung.” I thanked. “That’s nothing. Let’s go to sleep now.” He said. “Okay, good night hyung.” And he bid his goodbye and I made my own way to our dorm floor and went to our room. And there I saw the sleeping Donghae “Sweet dreams, Fishy.” I whispered as I went near to his bed and gave him a good night kiss in his forehead.

 

Sunrise bloomed into our room and a new day will start again by our own journey. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my side and saw nothing, an empty space. Where’s Donghae? Did he wake up before me? That’s impossible, but possible. I thought, I went to the bathroom to wash my face and went downstairs to prepare for my breakfast. “Hyukjae-ah, come~” Leeteuk hyung whispered. Then I followed him towards his room, actually he’s sharing that room with KangIn hyung. “Why?” I asked as we entered the room. “Manager hyung-nim decided that Donghae will be having his vacation at Mokpo.” He said. “Why?” I asked again. “I don’t know, he just texted me.” He explained again. “When?” I asked. “Next 2 weeks.” He said. “That’s great, he can adjust there.” I said almost sobbing but stopping them. “What did you say?” He asked shocked. “I said he can adjust there.” I repeated. “Are you leaving him alone?” He asked. “Yes.” I replied simply. I can’t take it anymore; I exited the room and went at the rooftop to spill my emotions there. “Aaaaahhh!!!” I shouted. “Why?!” I shouted. Now my tears were flowing. “Tsk, why do I even care? That vacation will give him more space,” I said while wiping my tears away. Then there I ended up sitting on the floor. “IDIOT~!” I shouted. “HyukJae-ah!” Sungmin hyung shouted worriedly. “HyukJae-ah are you alright?” He asked worriedly. And without thinking I just climb into him arms to cry.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

“Hyung-nim! I can’t leave yet~” I pleaded Manager-hyung. “You need to Donghae.” He said. “Why?!” I said as tears started to flow. “Just do it.” He said coldly and left me behind. And now, I don’t have any choice but to agree. Aish~ I hate this day, it just ! When I arrived at the dorms I saw again, HyukJae with Sungmin hyung and Leeteuk Hyung. So what’s with this again? Tsk, just go on, don’t mind me anyway~ I thought angrily. Then I stormed to our room. “Aaaaaahhhhh!!” I screamed. Then the door opened “Donghae-ah are you alright?” Eunhyuk asked worriedly. What’s up with him? He just heard me screamed then he rushed here? Is something bad in screaming? “Go out you idiot!” I shouted.***

 

HyukJae’s POV

 

“Go out you idiot!” He shouted. *BAM* A loud crash sting my heart. Did he just called me idiot? What did I do? “Yes.” I said and then leave the room and I didn’t realize that a tear escaped from my eyes. “HyukJae-ah are you alright? Why are you crying all of a sudden?” Sungmin hyung asked. “Yes, I’m alright. That’s nothing, don’t mind me.” I said then leave the dorm not knowing where to go. I was in the middle of crossing the road and a long horn made my ears go deaf and a ray of a white light is approaching and *BAM* I was hitten by the car and was blackout.***

I woke up in a white and in a unfamiliar room. I groaned in the sting that was hitting my leg. “Ah!” I groaned. “Yah HyukJae-ah are you alright?” A man’s voice asked. I looked around a bunch of guys were surrounding me. “What’s with this? Why are there so many guys here?” I asked the doctor right beside me. “HyukJae sshi, don’t you remember any of them?” The doctor asked. “Of course I remember them but,” I stopped as I saw an unfamiliar standing there. “Except for him.” I pointed him. “HyukJae! You got to be kidding us!” Heechul hyung said. “Why? What’s the matter? I’m just telling the truth. Now tell me who he is, is he our new member? But it’s too late to have a new member, right? Tell manager-hyung that I rejected him to be part of our group.” I stated. “But he’s not a new member.” Sungmin hyung said. “Then who is he? I don’t really know him. Not at all.” I said. “You should remember him!” Now Leeteuk hyung is shouting. “Hey! What’s wrong with you?! I said I don’t know him! Why are you forcing me to remember him! I don’t have any amnesia you know!” I burst. “Look, HyukJae sshi, you actually have an amnesia. That’s because you were hitten by a car.” The doctor explained. “Are you playing around? Well, It’s not a good joke. So stop acting!” I said. “Hey! The boy standing there! Who are you? Are you something really that special to me?” I asked him pissed. “No, I’m not that much important to your life.” He finally spoke. “See? He’s not that important to me. Then why are you all acting like this?” I asked them. “It’s because he’s Lee Donghae! The one you LOVED!” Sungmin hyung shouted. “Hey hyung! When did I ever love a boy? Especially a mute like him?!” I asked. “HyukJae-ah! How dare you to say like that to Donghae?!” Kangin hyung shouted irritated. “So, who is he? Tell me? Why are you so concern for me and that boy there?” I asked almost pissed. “Manager sshi, you better go home now, because HyukJae sshi still needs some rest to make his mind rest to remember some persons that he’s not familiar.” The doctor said. “Okay, now let’s go home first and let’s visit HyukJae tomorrow.” “Yes.” They all said in once and they exited the room. *Sigh* Why is it so hard to act that I don’t know Donghae at all? I’m just doing this to avoid him to make a little space for him to adjust without me with his side. I’m sorry Donghae…***

 

Donghae’s POV

 

A week after, HyukJae was already discharge from the hospital and he’s now back at our upcoming projects. But now, everything change. HyukJae wasn’t talking to me already and the EunHae couple was already fading not to mention that the EunMin couple is ranging higher. Now my new roommate is Kyuhyun. I thought he was that evil but no, he is not. He is a kind guy and an understanding person. He understands my feelings that I am really hurt that HyukJae forgot me. “Hae, why are you just staring blankly?” Kyuhyun asked suddenly. “I thought, oh! HyukJae sshi. Why?” I asked. “Just what I said before, just erase the formal language.” He chuckled. “What’s with the sudden chat with me?” I asked confused. I thought he is not talking to me, why all of a sudden. “Nothing. I just observed that you’re not doing well this time.” He said. “So what’s your concern all about?” I asked. “I just want to make friends with you that’s all. Will you accept my request?” He asked. “What’s this? A web site that where you can add a friend?” I asked philosophy. “Look Donghae, I just want to make friends with you, I want to start again.” He said sincerely.

 And with that dream I woke up. “What was that all about?” I asked myself. “Why hyung?” Kyuhyun asked. “Hey! It’s,” I was cut off. I remembered my dream, it was actually like this. No, only the thought. “Hyung?” He asked again. “Hey! It’s still early in the morning and you’re already facing the computer?” I sermon him. “What’s with the sudden change of mood?” He asked. “Nothing, eat your breakfast first and take a bath.” I instructed.