Chapter 4 - Moving on From the Ache

At Least I Have You

 

Update: Hi readers! Here’s my chapter four. The chapter three was quite annoying, right? I really don’t know if the ending of this whole story will be sad or happy. What do you think? I already learn how to make sad stories because of my one-shot collections. Thanks to my classmates I can see if my stories are bad or good but thank god I improved my writing skills. So here’s chapter four, here you go~~~!!! 

 

HyukJae’s POV

I ran out of the café leaving the stunned Donghae inside. I felt my heart is aching inside for doing that. There are many ways how to stop a relationship, but why do I have to become that rude to him? Am I really that bad person, to just end up like that, for everything we’ve done? I thought to myself on how bad am I. When I was in an unknown way I stopped for a while and burst out into crying.***

== Minutes later ==

When I was enough for those emotional skills, I directly exited the alley if you call that and walk back to our dorms. When I reached to our dorm I rushed to our room and buried my head with my pillow not noticing that Leeteuk hyung entered the room. “HyukJae, I think you become rude towards him when you told him, right?” He asked as he was caressing my back. How did he know? Am I that obvious? But that just happened minutes later, did Donghae went home already? I asked to myself. “Yes, I’m so sorry for him. Now hyung, help me so I can spend my time with him.” I pleaded. “Just act like nothing has happen and it will be alright with him. Tomorrow approach him to have a ‘date’ with you.” He suggested.  “Are you sure? Everything will be fine?” I asked, and he just nodded. “Okay. Thanks hyung.” I said and he exited the room.***

Donghae’s POV

Minutes later, I stood up from my seat and prepare myself to go. I don’t know where to go yet I’ll just walk everywhere where my legs will bring me. Why does he need to go to California? I know the reason but, AISH! I don’t care anymore! Wherever he wants to go, GO! Even you’ll leave now I don’t care at all. I thought angrily. Then I just decided to go back to our dorms. When I entered our dorm floor, I directly stormed inside our room, then I saw him surfing in the internet. Who cares so I just buried my head with my pillow. “Sungmin-ah! Look, oh sorry I thought it was Sungmin hyung.” He said. “Tsk. Sungmin, Sungmin, Sungmin,” I murmured. “Donghae-ah,” He said softly. “Humph!” I said in annoyance. “Donghae-ah look, uhm can we go out tomorrow?” He asked. Eh? Hang out tomorrow? Why did he ask? I straightly sat back at my bed “Why?” I asked confusedly. “Nothing, I just wanted to spend my time with you.” He said. “Because you are leaving?” I asked sadly and he nodded. *sigh* why? Is he using me to just spend his useless time with me?! I thought angrilyannoyingly I mean. “Okay I will.” I said. “Thanks.” He replied easily. “Do you want to use the computer?” He suddenly asked. “If you want me to,” I said. “Go~ I’ll just go down stairs.” He said. Then there he left and I sat at the rolling chair and surfed the net.***

HyukJae’s POV

I left Donghae at the room and went at the rooftop where Leeteuk hyung is waiting. “Did you approach him?” He asked. “Yes, but hyung where am I going to go?” I asked for his suggestion. “At the MOST important or memorable or special place for the two of you, if you guys have.” He said. I started thinking heavily if what place was that. Aish! Why do I need to forget that special place?! Think HyukJae, think! At Nam San Tower? No! we never met there! The first day, the first day! Ah! “Hyung I remember! At the nearest park at the modern part of Seoul.I think.” I said still recalling if that place was really the one. “What about you ask Sungmin, maybe he knows.” He suggested again. “Okay! See you later hyung!” I said and went downstairs. Then I saw Sungmin hyung cuddling with Kyuhyun. “Hyung, I have a question.” I interrupted. “What is it?” He asked. “Did I tell you the place where Donghae and I first met?” “I think at the park in front of the city hall, at the modern part of Seoul. That’s it I think.” He said. “Ah~ so I was right.” I said with a jolt at my heart.***

“Okay hyung, can you leave us now?” Kyuhyun said impatience is all over his face. “Yes, thanks hyung.” I said and then went back at the rooftop. “So was it right?” Leeteuk hyung asked. “Yes, then what will I do when we arrived there?” “Just be casual, be yourself and don’t be uncomfortable with each other. When awkward silence awakes, just break it.” He suggested. “So after that?” “Go home or make one.” He smirked “Hyung! I’m serious! Are you sure?” “For what?” “About the making,” I said shyly. “I’m just kidding, but if you guys want to,” He chuckled at my expression. “Ha, funny hyung, funny.” I laughed weakly. “Okay go back to your room and prepare.” “For what?” “For your ‘date’ tomorrow.” He chuckled again. “Okay, but stop joking around okay?” I warned “Okay sir.” He said and exited the room.***