Chapter 8

Romeo and Juliet

 

 

Amu found herself watching the movie alone as she sat in a row of seats without any person, except herself. This was because Daiki, her ‘date’, excused himself earlier to go to the comfort room.

 

Oh, and curse their rush to get into some place to hide, she wasn’t able to buy snacks outside the theater earlier…she wasn’t able to but a cup of HOT CHOCOLATE. Amu hugged her own arms as she felt very cold.

 

On the other hand, Daiki was already on his way back to his seat beside Amu when he saw the girl hugging her own arms, obvious that she indeed was feeling cold. He can’t blame her, he was feeling cold himself just now too.

 

Daiki then walked his way and sat beside the girl again and looked at the perfectly straightened enormous piece of cloth where the movie was being projected at in quite high definition.

 

“You okay?” Daiki asked her.

 

“I..I’m okay.” Amu replied, but she was hugging herself even more. The guy let out a soft chuckle.

 

“You’re obviously cold…  Here, take this..” Daiki said after taking off his uniform jacket and wrapping it around Amu like a real gentleman would do.

 

“A-arigatou..”Amu lowered her head as if she was blushing. Daiki, on the other hand, placed both of his arms on the armrests and held the edges, preventing himself from hugging his own arms.

 

~.~.~.~

 

 Meanwhile on the other side of the planet, Kei Inoo, the genius pretty guy who mistook Fai to be Kim, dialed the number of his good friend Yuya on his phone.

 

 “Oi bring me back Fai.” Yuya said on the other line as if he was the first one who called.

 

“Hai hai.. as long as you bring me back MY Kim-chan too.” Kei chuckled his reply. And then he realized that it was STILL A SECRET. “W-WAIT.. IS YOUR PHONE ON LOUD SPEAKER RIGHT NOW?!” Kei panicked. Fai, who was just beside him, just laughed softly.

 

 Yuya laughed too. “INUU-BAKA. My phone isn’t on loud speaker. But should I put it on?...JUST CONFESS ALREADY ALRIGHT?! You’re so good in a lot of things but not in things like that..”

 

 

 Several minutes later, the four of them agreed to meet inside a coffee shop.

 

 Yuya and Kim arrived there first so they went in on a little talk.

 

“What were you two talking about on the phone earlier?” Kim started the conversation, not looking at the guy in the eyes since she still hates him… or maybe DISLIKES. HATE is such a strong word.

 

“Ah, the loud speaker thingy?” Yuya blinked and Kim finally looked at him as she threw the guy a you-idiot-not-that look.

 

“NO baka!” Kim said. “…the confession..”

 

“Oh.” Yuya mentally smirked, having an idea. And it’s not always there is an idea that forms in his brain.

 

“Well, the truth is..” he spoke. “..there is a girl Kei likes..”

 

 Kim, not showing any reaction to this, made Yuya continue speaking.

 

“He’s liked her since like, STONE AGE. And he kept on talking about her all the time and he cared about her all the time…he just can’t bring himself to tell her.” He said.

 

“OH REALLY? THAT INUU-CHAN. PFFT.” Kim scoffed and just looked out of the window beside her.

 

Seeing this, Yuya smirked and continued even more. “Should we help him on his confession?”

 

Thinking that the girl wouldn't answer his question so he smirked again. But.. he was wrong when he heard Kim say:

 

"Well..." she said.....

 

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

                                                                                >>CHAPTER END<<