Chapter 6

Romeo and Juliet

 

“We should probably split up…so that we wouldn’t be too obvious.” Keito stated which earned him a nod from his companion, Daiki Arioka. “I’ll go to the theater while you go check the arcade. Just call me when you see them. Do not approach.”

 

 “Got it.” Daiki nodded once again before he disappeared into the crowd as he immediately went on his way towards the arcade.

 

 ~.~.~.~

 

“GREAAAT SHOT…YOU PASSED THE ROUND!!!”  Amu grinned to herself as she shot the last ball towards the hoop which circled its way around the ring but still went inside the hoop that produced another point. She then looked to her left side as she saw the two people fighting over a single ball.

 

 “Give! It! To! Me!” Fai said, jumping at each word, trying to reach for the basketball which Yuya was holding up above his head.

 

 “Why not get another?!”

 

 “That one is lighter!! So therefore, give that to me~!!” Fai jumped once again, and she finally got the ball. “HA! GOT IT!!” She then turned towards where the hoop was located but just then…

 

 “GAAAAME OVERRRR~~”

 

“Mou~~~!!” Fai harshly dumped the ball off to the board which made it bounce and fly…directly towards the inside of the metal ring.

 

 “SUGEEE~~” Yuya and Amu looked at her in amazement while Fai stared at what she has just done while tilting her head.

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 Daiki immediately started to scan the place once he had finally reached inside the mall’s arcade. He saw kids of different ages, having fun, enjoying their time playing the games of their choice. To his right, the prizes booth and the token booth were located, to his left and front, there were racing games and gun shooting games were found. He walked a little more further northwest and there, he found what he was looking for.

 

 He saw Fai, Yuya, and this girl whom he had identified as Amu Kitagawa, were laughing their hearts out, obviously having fun. Their backs were on to Daiki so that those three people can’t see him.

 

 “Just call me when you see them.” Keito’s words flashed back inside Daiki’s ears.

 

 “Do not approach…”

 

~.~.~.~

 

 “Amaaazing~~ Amu-chan received a lot of credits from her points.. That could avail to a stuffed toy in the prizes booth!!” Fai cheered. “So…what will you get??”

 

 “Huh?? Um…” Amu said as she slowly turned towards the prizes booth.. “Maybe the penguin plushi— Oh.” Her eyes then fell on the guy who were standing barely two feet in front of her.

 

 He had brown hair, nice hazel-brown colored eyes, and was a bit shorter than Yuya.

 

 “Dai-chan…” Fai muttered. “You were following us?? And don’t tell me you’re with Keito…”

 

 “He’s not here…yet.” Daiki said, lowering his head… “Gomen ne, Fai-chan..”

 

 “Aish~ ikuzo…” Yuya took her hand and started walking a few steps  with Fai while Amu stared at the boy, processing that she saw him yet again.

 

 “C-chotto matte…” Fai stopped walking as she frowned and squinted her eyes on a girl who was wearing a hat, unabling anyone to see her face but her hair and body built were so familiar to Fai that she was sure she couldn’t be mistaken.

 

 Fai then approached the said girl and pulled her hat, not caring if the girl WAS and IS angry at her. “Kim-neechan.”

 

 “I told you already. You’re gonna be busted. You should have trusted me for disguise.” A guy next to Kim said, earning a death glare from the girl.

 

 “Urusai, Inuu-chan.”

 

-.-.-

 

 “Iku, Fai-chan, that Keito guy might see us here.. Let’s go.” Yuya said, getting a hold of Fai’s hand once again. But at the same time, Kim grabbed her other arm as she shot a sharp stare at the guy.

 

 “You’re not going anywhere with that guy.” She said firmly.

 

 -.-.-

 

 “T-they’re here.” Daiki said on the phone. Keito then hung up and immediately went to the arcade’s location as fast as he can.

 

 After a whole minute, he then finally reached the entrance of the place and he scanned the faces of the people there.

 

 Not long enough, several familiar faces became visible to his sight and he didn’t want to waste a single second so he walked quickly towards them, when….

 

 “KYAAAA~~!!” a girl from nowhere suddenly screamed. “AREN’T THOSE TAKAKI YUYA AND INOO KEI OF EITOKU UNIVERSITY?!???”

 

 “OH. MY. GOSSHHHH!!!!!”

 

  Soon enough, there were crowds of girls flooding the arcade. Did I tell you that Kei, Yuya, and Kim’s university is a very famous one? Like Fai’s school, there are many rich students in their university but, scholarship is available…not to exceedingly smart students...but to exceedingly HANDSOME AND PRETTY STUDENTS. Kim, Kei, and Yuya had all passed the standards of this said scholarship but their families all refused to have their children go to college for free and so they insisted on paying. If I haven’t told you that, then there. I TOLD YOU ALREADY. :P

 

“ AHHH~~!! ARIOKA DAIKI AND OKAMOTO KEITO ARE HERE TOO!!”

 

 ~.~.~.~

 

 “Come with me! Let’s get out of here!” Daiki took Amu’s hand which made the latter blink in surprise but she still went with the guy.

 

 Yuya did the same. He reached behind him without taking a look, and grabbed Fai’s hand and took her running with him. The same goes for Kei, he couldn’t see the people clearly because of the flood of fan girls but he knew that Kim was just beside him and so, he reached for her hand and fled off running, almost squishing themselves as the mob of persons increased in great number.

 

 As for Keito, he too tried to swim his way out of this sea of hyperly-enraged fans. He ran and ran and soon enough, he had lost them already. A few seconds later…

 

 “OW! Look at where you’re going, will you?!” said a girl in the same uniform in the high school he goes to. The girl then blinked at the sight of Keito as if she just processed that she yelled on a classmate. “A-re? Keito-kun?”

 

 “Hanna-chan…”

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

 Yuya panted as he ran, his grip still tight on the girl’s hand who was running behind him, then suddenly..

 

 “Itai!” the girl exclaimed as her other arm was scratched by a sharp object from some random girl’s bag… or did someone did that on purpose because she was running hand in hand with an ikemen from Eitoku University??

 

 “Daijobu ka?” Yuya looked behind him with worry but his eyes then immediately widened in impossible width as he saw the girl.

 

 “EEHHH??!? WHERE’S FAI-CHAN??” He exclaimed.

 

 “Don’t ‘where’s Fai-chan’ me, you bastard! You were the one who took my hand in the first place!!” Kim shouted angrily as she held her bleeding wounded arm.

 

 

                                                                                    >>CHAPTER END<<