Chapter 4

Romeo and Juliet

 Kim skipped some of her afternoon classes today just so that she could keep watch at Yuya who was now standing at the front gate of Fai's school.

 

 For what Kim knows, Fai's dismissal time is still at 4:00pm...but it was only 2pm when she arrived at Fai's school but Yuya was already there.

 Kim made sure that she's well-hidden so that Yuya wouldn't see her. Thirty minutes later, Kim saw Yuya leave his post. Seconds passed, and then Kim felt a sudden single pat on her shoulder which made her eyes widen and she let out a half-scream in surprise...Only a half-scream because THE GUY immediately covered which muffled her voice.

 

 When Kim saw who the guy is, she calmed down a bit but her face formed a frown. 

 

 "Kei?" she said as she removed the guy's hand over . "Why are you here?"

 

 "Why are you here?" Kei asked back, also with a frown on his face. "Why did you skip classes? It's been thirty minutes since you've been here, you know? Aren't you bored just yet?"

 

 "You've been following me??" Kim asked in disbelief.

 

 "What's wrong with that?" he asked casually as he tilted his head. "I was really bored when I saw you sneak out the campus at lunch time so I decided to just follow you."

 

 "You mean you skipped your classes too??!?" Kim said. "Baka ga??"

 

 "Tss.. I'M A GENIUS! I can keep up with the lessons! I EVEN LECTURE THE TEACHER! Baka ga??" Kei countered, His face then immediately turned into a serious, curious look. "But why are you here, really?"

 

 Kim just nodded over the direction of Yuya who was now back at the gate, a soda can on his hand.

 

 "YOU LIKE YUYA??!?" Kei exclaimed which made Kim grasp his mouth.

 

 "Of course not!!" Kim hissed but then she realized that Kei knows the guy. "You know him??"

 

 Kei nodded as Kim uncovered his mouth. "We're in the same class in two subjects." He then raised an eyebrow at the girl as he asked: "But, if you don't like him, why are you following him then?"

 

 Kim stared at Kei seriously..and problematically. "Fai."

 

 "Y-you mean they're...?" Kei didn't even finish his question.

 

 "Yeah." Kim nodded in a grim manner.

 

 "And they're going out today,..I guess?" Kei said.

 

 "Un." Kim nodded again. "I just can't leave Fai with that guy...IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN."

 

 "Tsk. If it's Yuya's personality you're worrying about, you shouldn't stress about it. He's a good friend." Kei reassured. He then put one arm around Kim. "Ne, why don't we just have a date ourselves?"

 

 "What??" Kim blinked.

 

 "I said..." Kei took Kim's hand with his free hand. "Why don't we go out on a date ourselves??"

 

 "NO WAY!!!" Kim pushed Kei off her as her face into a shade of crimson red.

 

 Kei in turn, just grinned at the girl in front of him.

 

 "JOKES LIKE THAT ARE NEVER FUNNY!! YOU UNDERSTAND?!?" Kim yelled angrily.

 

 "I wasn't joking." Kei said seriously.

 

 "Eh??"

 

 "Oh just come on with me. Will you??" he said as he took the girl's hand again and dragged her off, not even waiting for a reply,.. not even having a plan on where they would go.

 

   >>CHAPTER END<<