Chapter 7

Romeo and Juliet

 

 “Gomen for yelling at you.” Hanna apologized at Keito as they both stood behind the hanged clothes, hiding from the girls who were running after Keito. Yeah, he lost them already but he was just making sure.

 

 Keito just nodded. He was a usually reserved in speech person but even if he wasn’t like that, he would be…given that Hanna is with him.

 

Why??

 

Simple.

Because he likes her. Case closed.

 

But his feelings for her never had the chance to be confessed because of this guy…who was now approaching them.

 

“Hanna-chan~~” Yabu said as he walked towards his girlfriend and immediately wrapped one arm around her. He then stared meaningfully at Keito as if to say: “Why are you guys together?”

 

 Sensing the meaning of her boyfriend’s stare, Hanna poked Yabu’s cheek. “Oi~ chill.” She said calmly. “He hasn’t even talked to me just yet.. ne, Keito-kun—”

 

 When Hanna turned to her right, all she saw was Keito’s figure walking away from her and Yabu, now several meters away from them.

 

~.~.~.~

 

 The constant sound of the girls’ shoes rampaging against the floor of the mall had soon enough faded when Amu and Daiki successful ran around the mall already. Their hands were still linked, even now that they were only walking, because none of them even noticed that… No, they saw that their hands are linked, but it was as if their brains haven’t processed that just yet because it was like the most natural thing to do on earth. Like you were looking for your phone but you were actually holding your phone… that was how they felt.

 

 “LOOK!! ARIOKA-KUN IS THERE!!” a girl screamed which almost made both Amu and Daiki jump from surprise. Then, Daiki tightened his hold on Amu’s hand as he dragged her off running again.

 

 They hid behind the escalator for a few moments.

 

 Upon seeing that the coast was all clear already, Daiki walked with Amu without hesitating to take her hand again. They rode up the escalator, went to the ticket booth,..and just found themselves watching a romantic comedy film inside the theatre.

 

~.~.~

 

 “Anouu~~” Fai said as she let the guy’s hand go with hesitation. “Dare ka??”

 

 Yes. It. Was. NOT. Yuya. AT ALL. o.O

 

 “EHH~??” Fai and the guy both said in perfect synchronization.

 

“Fai-chan!?” the guy exclaimed upon seeing the smaller girl who was now facing him.

 

 “Y-you’re.. uh..” Fai stopped to think of who this guy was but she just freaking doesn’t know his name. “You’re Kim-neechan’s boyrfriend!!...Right??” she tilted her head.

 

 “HA?” Kei pointed at himself. “ORE??”

 

 Fai nodded.

 

 “I’m Kei.” He held his hand out for a handshake.

 

 “And you’re Kim-neechan’s boyfriend.” Fai added as she shook his hand.

 

 “I AM SO NOT!!....(though I wish I was)..”

 

“I heard that…”

 

“OH NO, YOU DIDN’T.”

 

~.~.~

 

 “CURSE YOU.” Kim glared at the guy who was busy rummaging through the drawers inside the clinic.

 

 “What did you just say?” Yuya looked up from what he was doing as he stared in disbelief at the girl…because she was utterly unbelievable. She got wounded and tripped on her feet during the commotion earlier and Yuya brought her here, inside this empty-of-people clinic, and now here she is…CURSING HIM. WHAT THE HECK.

 

 “I said…CURSE YOU!” she glared even more at him. She was about to repeat what she have just said over and over again but the sudden contact of a flying medical tape that hit her forehead hindered her to do so. “ITAI!! WHAT THE—”

 

 A small bottle of alcohol flew above her head. “THE HE—”

 

 Another small bottle of what looked like a disinfectant flew in her sight again. It flew directly towards her and it smacked her in between the eyes.

 

 “JUST WHAT HELL ARE YOU TRYNNA DO??!?” she yelled out of anger at Yuya.

 

 “Go clean your wound on your own.” Yuya glared at her as he threw a roll of bandage towards Kim which fell on her lap.

 

 “Like heck I would.” Kim then glanced at the objects Yuya threw at her in distaste. “How could I know if you didn’t put muriatic acid  in that bottle of disinfectant?? Tsk~”

 

“Then the bottle would melt. DUH.” The guy rolled his eyes. After a moment, a sudden change in his facial expression was observed. “You really don’t trust me, don’t you?” he lowered his head.

 

 “Of course I don’t.” Kim replied with a slight hint of guilt on her face because she was acting really NOT nice towards this guy. She then heard the guy sigh and then moments later, he was already approaching her as he picked up what he threw at her. “W-what are you doing??”

 

 “We gotta treat your wound..” he answered, swallowing his words earlier. “Fai-chan will get mad at me if I let you go home without your wound treated.”

 

 Kim just scoffed at him as he dabbed cotton at her wound, she tried not to wince but she still did, making the guy chuckle a bit in the process.

 

“Maybe he isn’t that bad after all..”

 

             

 

                                                >>CHAPTER END<<

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

Okay. I know I know, this chap .

I lost my flashdrive where my three unfinished chapters are and it’s still missing now. TAT

 

Ahaha~ and I put a bit of OC exchange here. :P

 

Pairings that aren’t in this chapter will be in the next one! :D