Audition For TOP Media Part 2.

Got That Supa Luv

Ella, Aycel and Angela arrives at Ella's house for a sleepover. 

"Unnie i wonder when they will call us and let us know if we got in to Top Media or not." asked Aycel and Angela. 

"Yea i wonder when too." i replied. Ella goes over to her Macbook and turns it on. 

Meanwhile with Teen Top. 

"Niel, you didn't tell us that Ella could sing, dance and rap." replied Cap, L.joe, Chunji and the other members. 

"I didn't know that she can either. " he replied. "I just found out today." 

"Niel you didn't tell us that she was pretty.' replied the members.

"I'm sorry." he replied.

"Whose her cousins bias in teen top." asked the members.

"Well Angela's bias is Changjo and Aycel's bias is Chunji." replied Niel. 

"Oh really Niel hyung/saeng?" asked Changjo and Chunji. 

"yes." he replied. 

: we hope that they get into the company so that we will be able to see them more." replied Ricky. 

"yea we hope so too." replied the other members. 

Back to Ella and her cousins. 

Ella log in to her fb account to see whats new. She sees that Niel is online and sent her a message. 

Chat with Niel. 

Niel: Hey Ella, you didn't tell me that you were going to audition for Top Media. But you were really amazing., so were your cousins.

Ella: Hey Niel, Sorry i forgot to tell you. it was nice seeing you though. it that we  couldn't talk to each other after. 

Niel: its okay. yea. i was looking for you after the auditions but i didn't see you. 

Ella: oh yea sorry my cousins and I left right after because we were pretty tired and hungry. 

Niel: its okay. so me and the members are going to be in town for a few days and we were wondering if you and your cousins can come and hangout with us, The members wants to meet you and your cousins. 

Ella: sure thing. When and where? 

Niel: now maybe and idk where. you guys are familiar with this place. where do you guys want to hangout? 

Ella: well you guys can come over here at my place and we can just hangout here. 

Niel: okay sounds good. whats your address? 

Ella: its 416 O.Tapales Street. Moalboal, Cebu Philippines.

Niel: okay we are on our way there now. 

Ella and Niel log off their facebookaccounts and goes get ready. 

"Saengs! omg! " i replied.

"What is it Ella unnie?" asked Angela and Aycel. 

"Teen Top is coming here now. they want to hang out with us." i replied. 

"What? " they asked. "They are coming here?" they asked. 

"Yes. we gotta get ready and clean up." i replied. 

Ella, Aycel and Angela goes and gets ready and sets up everything for when Teen Top comes over..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________nnew chapter is up.