Hang with Teen Top Pt. 2

Got That Supa Luv

Narrator's POV

"Hello Niel, Cap, L.Joe, Chunji, Ricky and Changjo." replied all three girls. 

"Hello Ella, Angela and Aycel. "replied Teen Top. "So what do you guys want to do?" 

"We can do whatever you guys want to do." replied all three girls "Do you guys want to stay here in hang or do you guys want to go out and do something?" 

"Lets go out and do something." they replied. "What is there to do here?" they asked. 

"Well we could go to the beach resort and have fun there." replied the girls. 

"Sure lets go there." they answered. "You guys have a beach resort?" they asked. 

"Yea we do." replied Ella, Aycel, and Angela. 

The three girls and Teen Top prepared to go to the beach resort. They prepared there things and food and snacks. Once they were done preparing , they packed the things in the car and got it and headed towards the beach resort. 

"its so hot. its a good day to go to the beach. " replied Teen Top. "yes it is. you guys chose the perfect time to come here." replied the girls. 

On the way to the beach resort Teen Top was looking out the window and admiring the scenery outside. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i am back. new chapter up. 

comment and Suscribe 

love you all