Fate Brought Us Together Pt. 3

Got That Supa Luv

-Narrator's POV 

Niel: *shocked* I'm your Bias?" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ella: Yes you are 

Niel: omg! i am shocked. well thanks for accepting my friend request and replying to my message.

Ella: you're welcome. i am shocked that you added me and sent me request. 

Niel: why are you shocked? 

Ella: cuz i didn't expect a Korean Idol to add me on facebook and send me a message. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile 

Changjo: Hey Angela, how are you? still remember me? 

Angela: hey, of course i do. thanks for helping me find my cousins. 

Changjo: no problem. its cool dude. 

Angela: so why didn't you tell me that your famous and that you're a member of Teen Top? 

Changjo: You know who i am now? 

Angela: of course. i just realized it now. why didn't you tell me? 

Changjo: Mianhae, thats cuz i thought that if i told you then you might be a crazy fan. you know how our fans could be. 

Angela: yea i know but i am not like those fans. 

Changjo: i know. thats why i am sorry,

Angela: its okay. so i heard that the guy who my cousin Ella bumped into was Niel of Teen Top. 

Changjo: oh yea, How did you know? 

Angela: she told me lol. i heard that he added her on fb and messaged her. 

Changjo: yea he did. hyung asked me about her cuz he can't get her out of his head, 

Angela: awwwh really? thats so sweet i guess. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ella's POV 

"Omg! Niel added me and messaged me on Fb", replied Ella. 

"Omg my inner fan girl is coming out." i said. "I can't believe i bumped into him at the mall and i didn't realise that hes from Teen Top." 

"Ahh i can't help but feel happy. " i replied. "Do i like Niel?" i asked. 

-End of Ella's POV- 

Meanwhile in Korea

Teen Top is busy at the studio preparing for their comeback. 

"Niel hyung, you okay?" asked Ricky. 

"Yea i'm fine Ricky saeng, waeyo?" he asked. 

"Nothing, it just seems like your in a good mood today." replied Ricky. 

"Oh, thats because i am saeng." he replied. 

"Oh waeyo hyung?" replied Ricky. 

"cuz Ella accepted my friend request and messaged me back." he replied. 

"Oh thats why, did you guys talk hyung?" asked Ricky. 

"Yea we did." he replied. 

"What did you guys talk about?" asked Ricky. 

"Well i found out who her bias is in Teen Top" he replied. 

"Oh whos her bias?" asked Ricky. Once the other members heard Ricky asking who Ella's bias is in Teen Top, they all got curious. 

"Who bias is me and chunji hyung but her Ultimate Bias is me." he replied. 

"Am also her bias?" asked Chunji. "oh my Niel, you might have competition for Ella noona's attention" replied the maknae line. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

chapter 6 is up. sorry for not updating lately. been busy with school and having writer's block. 

comment and suscribe 

tell me what you guys think. 

comments are love