The Terminal :)

Got That Supa Luv

I walked to the terminal to meet my two cousins. As I was walking towards the terminal i bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry." said a stranger.

As I look up into the stranger's eyes i see that it is a really cute guy.

"Its okay." i replied.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"My name is Ella. And urs?" i replied.

"My name is...."He replied. Then someone called him to tel him that it is time to go. "Hey sorry i have to go. it was nice meeting you. I hope we meet again Ella."

"Okay. I hope so too." I replied. I smiled as he walked away. 

Then I finally saw my two cousins. Then I ran and hugged them with a big smile on my face. Then the two of them was shocked. "What is wrong with you? Are you okay?" they asked.

"Yes i am. Guess wat?" i replied. "what?" they asked.

"I bumped into a really cute guy and he asked for my name. I asked him for his name but he didn't tell me." i replied. "What? he didn't tell you his name?" they asked all shocked.

"Are you sure he is a guy?" asked Angela. "Yes he is. He is a pure guy." i replied.

"i thought it was a gay you were talking about, cuz i can't hear clearly." she replied.

"I wish i could meet this guy too." replied Aycel while laughing.

"Its a shame that i didn't get to know his name." i replied all sad.

"Don't worry we will meet him  someday, just you wait, and besides its just a small world." added Angela.

"Okay guys lets go inside and walk around for a bit." i replied. "Okay lets go unnie." replied Angela and Aycel.

So my two cousins and I head off towards the entrance of the mall. As we go to the entrance there was lots of people there and a lot of paparazzi.

"Unnie, why is there a lot of people and paparazzis here? Is there a celebrity here?" asked Aycel.

"idk dongsaeng. I think there might be a celebrity around here." i replied.

So they contiued on walking around the mall, while walking Angela got separated from Ella and Aycel. She grabbed someone else's shirt thinking it was her cousins .

The person walked towards the food court while Angela tagging along. "Where are we going unnie?" asked Angela. "why is your hair so short unnie." she asked again.

Then the person turned around and looked at Angela like she was crazy. "Omg! Ate Ella, are you a guy or a girl? What happened to you? you changed into a man." she replied.

"Uhmm. excuse me? Do i know you? Where did you come from? why are you grabbing my shirt?" asked the stranger.

"Damn it! I must have been separated from my two cousins. i am sorry for the misunderstanding." she replied as she cried sadly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Don't cry. I will  help you find your two cousins." he replied. "Where was the last time you saw ur two cousins?" he asked.

"The last time i saw them was at the entrance of the mall." she replied.

"Oh okay. Let's find them together. By the way what is ur name?" he asked.

"My name is Angela. and urs?" she asked. "My name is Choi Jonghyun but call me Changjo for short." he answered.

"Oh okay. nice name." she replied. "Do you not know who i am?" he asked.

"No i don't. Should I? There is a lot of Changjos out there. Why in the world should i know you?" she asked. "Ah okay."he replied as he smiled.

Then they went off to search for Ella and Aycel. "Do you not have their number?" he asked. "I forgot my cell phone." she replied.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 is up. hope you like it

Hmm she doesn't know Changjo??

WAHHHH!!

comment and suscribe :)