Fate Brought Us Together Pt. 4

Got That Supa Luv

"I'm also her Bias?" Asked Chunji. "Oh my Niel hyung, you might have competition for Ella Noona's attention. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

" what are you both trying to say? " asked Niel. 

"Nothing hyung, just that Ella Noona has two biases in teen top. You might have competition for her attention." The maknae line replied . 

"Idk. She said that I'm her ultimate bias in Teen Top. I wonder how she is doing. We haven't talked to each other in a few days." He replied. 

"Let's get back to practice guys. Our comeback is coming up in a few days. " replied CAP. 

The guys get up and start practicing for their comeback. Teen Top was busy preparing for their comeback. 

Meanwhile in Philippines

"Ella unnie wake up!" Yelled Angela 

"I'm up " I replied. "Oh good morning Angela saeng. You're here so early. " 

"Yea unnie, just excited for our audition for TOP Media." She answered. 

"Me too. I hope we make it into TOP Media. Wheres Aycel saeng?" I asked. 

"She's still at her house. I think she's still getting ready. She will follow her when she is done. Get ready now unnie " answered Angela. 

"Okay saeng." I answered. Gets up and goes to get ready. 

Angela goes out of Ella's room and waits for her downstairs. 

10 minutes later Ella is done getting ready. She heads downstairs where Angela is waiting for her. 

"Did you eat already saeng?" I asked. 

"No not yet. I was waiting for you to get up. " she replied. 

"Okay lets eat breakfast then ." I replied. Goes and prepares breakfast for the both of us. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7 is up. 

Sorry for not updating. Wasn't really in the mood to update. But now I'm back. 

Comment and subscribe. 

Love you all