Audition for Top Media

Got That Supa Luv

"okay then lets eat breakfast then."i replied. Goes and prepares breakfast for the both of us

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ella and Angela sit down and eats breakfast while waiting for aycel. 

"Is Aycel saeng coming here or are we going to pick her up?"i asked. "Shes coming here unnie." replied Angela. 

"okay." i answered. Ella and Angela continues eating their breakfast. Ella finishes and gets up to put her plate in the sink. 

"omg! saeng today is the day of our audition for TOP Media.'I replied. "oh yea it is unnie. i am so nervous." she replied. 

"me too. i hope we get in."i replied. "yea me too." 

Ella and Angela finishes eating breakfast and cleans up after themselves. Aycel arrives at Ella's appartment.

"Ella unnie and Angela saeng i am here." replied Aycel. 

"hello aycel saeng/unnie." replied Ella and Angela. "did you eat breakfast already?" they asked. 

"yes i ate already. you guys ready for the audition today?" she asked. 

"yes we are." they replied. "lets go? we don't want to be late." they replied. 

Ella and Angela went to go get their bags and other stuff.

"how are we getting there unnie?" asked Aycel. 

"we are taking my car. i'm driving." replied Ella. 

Ella, Aycel, and Angela heads outside to where Ella's car is parked and gets inside. Ella starts the car and starts driving to the venue where the audition are held. 

The three girls arrive there and heads inside to sign in. They get their numbers and waits for their turns. 

"what number are you?" i asked. "i am number 23 unnie." replied Aycel. "i am number 24." replied Angela. 

"I am number 22." i replied. 

The three girls wait patiently for their turn. 

"I wonder if their is going to be K-pop idols here." i replied . "us too unnie." replied Angela and Aycel. 

"I wonder if Teen Top is going to be here." replied Aycel. "omg! us too. we wanna see Niel/Changjo again." replied Ella and Angela. 

After a few minutes, Ella's number is called. 

"omg! its my turn. wish me luck saengs." i replied. "Good luck unnie." they replied. 

Ella gets up and heads inside the room. When Ella walks inside she looks around the room and sees alot of people. She sees Teen Top. 

Ella's POV

"Omg! Teen Top is here."i replied. "what do i do?" 

"do i look okay? will they like me?" 

-End of Ella's POV 

Ella walks up to the stage and stands in front of everyone. "Annyeonghaeseyo, Ella Imnida." i replied. 

"Annyeong Ella. welcome. what have you prepared for us today?" asked one of the judges 

"I am going to sing and dance." i replied. 

"omg! niel hyung isn't that Ella noona?" asked Changjo. Niel, and the other members look up on stage.

"yes it is." replied Niel. "she didn't tell me that she is going to audition for Top Media. " 

"I hope her two cousins are auditioning also." replied Changjo. 

"What do you mean changjo?" asked niel. 

"Well hyung angela told me that her, ella and aycel wanted to audition for TOP Media." he replied. 

"Wait you knew that they were auditioning?" asked Niel. "yes hyung but i thought that they were just joking. i didn't know they were serious. " he replied. 

Ella starts singing and dancing. The judges and Teen Top watches her performance closely. Ella continues her performance and towards the end she starts rapping. 

Ella finishes her performance. Everyone starts clapping for her. 

"wow! that was daebak. "replied a TOP Media staff. "we will contact you if you have been chosen. thank you so much for being here today." 

Ella bows and walks off the stage and walks outside of the room. Angela and Aycel sees her and goes to her. 

"unnie how was it?" they asked. "it was good. and Teen Top was there too." i replied .

"omg! Teen Top is here too?" they asked. 

"yes ." i replied .

Aycel walks into the room next and performs for the judges and teen top. when she is done the judges gives her the same reaction as they gave Ella and they tell her the same thing they told Ella. 

Angela walks into the room and and performs for the judges and teen top. When she is done the judges gives her the same reaction as her two cousins and they tell her the same thing they told her cousins. 

Ella , Aycel, and Angela leaves and goes back home. They have a sleepover at Ella's place. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i am back. 

sorry for not updating this story. 

comment and suscribe