The Link

Sleuths

''Kwon YongJi, 31, Business man.Vice- Chairperson of Moonlight Studios....Suri's fiance was killed by him... What is Suri's fiance background?'' Yoona asked.

''Suri's Fiance,26, was an electronic technologist...They don't seem to have any connection...'' replied Taecyeon.

''Yah!!! This is giving me a headache!'' Yoona said softly as she pouted .Then she looked at Taecyeon.''Let's go grab a bite!''

Taecyeon followed Yoona unwillingly.''Come on! Don't give me that sulked look! My treat ok?'' Yoona smiled.


Dumpling House

ClickHandler.ashx?du=http%3a%2f%2fstatic

''Heard that you are staying with Yoona...Is it true?'' Nichkhun rubbed his hands against his neck.

''Yeh.'' Seohyun replied as she picked up a dumpling from her plate.''Why are you asking this all of a sudden?'' Seohyun lifted her head and looked at Nichkhun.''Woah! Why is your face so red? Are you feeling unwell?''

Nichkhun gave her an awkard smile ''Err.. I am feeling a little warm here.. I shall go out for awhile..''

Seohyun looked at the air condition just above their table.''Ah he is behaving so weirdly....'' ''Yoona?'' Yoona and Taecyeon walked into the dumpling house.

''Yoona ah'' Seohyun waved.

''Seohyun! Such coincidence! You came here alone?'' Yoona walked over and took a seat with Seohyun.

''Faster eat and continue with work'' said Taecyeon seriously.

Taecyeon was ignored. Yoona and Seohyun continued with their conversation. Nichkhun came back from his walk and was shocked to see Yoona sitting at their table.''Omo! Yoona?''

''Nichkhun they will be joining us :)'' said Seohyun.

Nichkhun gave Yoona a smile and quickly sat beside Taecyeon.He nudged him.

''What are you all doing here?'' Nichkhun whispered into Taecyeon's ear.

''Yah Nichkhun! We are here to eat isn't it obvious? Like dumpling house......eat?''  Taecyeon answered him fiercely as he was very unwilling to go out to eat and wanted to get back to work as soon as possible.

An hour has passed

''Oh ya Seohyun! We caught a suspect and she had already admitted that she is the murderer of Kwon YongJi but i need to double confirm it with Doughty.'' said Yoona. ''Doughty?'' Seohyun was puzzled.

''Oh ya Doughty had smelled the surroundings of the crime scene! We can double check if Park Suri's statement is true!'' said Taecyeon. ''Smart move~'' Taecyeon praised Yoona in his heart. 

''Okay I will bring Doughty over later! Do you guys feel hot? Is there a problem with the aircon?'' Seohyun spoke

''You are feeling warm too?'' asked Nichkhun.'' Phew I thought it was my problem...'' he said softly to himself

''Pardon me?''

''Oh nothing I think there is a problem with the air conditioner.. Shall tell the shop owner.'' Nichkhun stood up and walk to the counter.

''Yoona! Are you done eating? Hurry up!'' exclaimed Taecyeon

''Yah yah yah! Ok Taecyeon can you just wait awhile more? What are we rushing for?'' Yoona looked at Taecyeon.

''Yah! Do you know who you are shouting at?! Aish! '' Taecyeon looked back at Yoona.

''Yeh! Prata Taecyeon~ Choe song ham ni da! '' Yoona bowed.

'' BO?! Aish!!! Prata Taecyeon? Why prata Taecyeon?! Whye Whye?'' Taecyeon kept asking Yoona.

Just then the owner of the shop and Nichkhun walked over.

''Sorry about the air conditioner it has always been weird lately. For a week it is okay then now its not okay again... I had called for the aircon repair man but his earliest shedule is only three days later. Do you all mind changing a place?'' asked the shop owner politely.

''Its okay ahjussi we are leaving soon! Anyway I think you should call for the electronic technologist instead.Maybe it is some electrical problem not the air- con problem.'' said Seohyun.

''OMO! That's it! The link between Kwon YongJi and Suri's fiance!'' exclaimed Yoona.

Everyone looked at Yoona with a weird stare.

 

Sorry for the late update and thank you for supporting my story! Do feel free to leave a comment :)