Miss Park Suri

Sleuths

Taecyeon stretched his hand into his pocket and took out his phone.

''Yeoboseyo? Help me check the full details of Park Suri and send a copy of it to my phone.'' Taecyeon called his subordinate.

2 minutes later

Taecyeon's phone received an email of a full detailed report on Park Suri.

Name: Park Suri

Age: 24

Address: Fusion Ave Unit number 63.

                  #63-201

                  Postal code 231063

Occupation : Sales assistant

Work Place: Voulior, Wasser Lane.


''Work place Voulior, Wasser Lane? She is a staff in this shop?'' Yoona said in disbelieve.

''Can you help me check if Park Suri is a staff here?''Taecyeon asked the sales lady.

''Ne. Please wait a monent!'' said the sales lady as she walked to the computer.

''Is this sales lady a new staff? She seems so unfamiliar with the the staff here.'' Yoona whispered.

They both looked at the sales lady and realised a yellow batch pinned above her name tag. It said Please be patient with me I am a new staff :) .

''Suri! Working night shift today?'' a sweet voice caught their attention.

''Ne. I am working night shift today~''

Yoona and Taecyeon looked at each other. They got up of their seat and approached the lady.

''Miss Park Suri?'' Yoona called.

Suri turned around and replied ''Yes I am Park Suri. Who are you?''

''We are the police.We suspect that you are involved in a murder case.You have the rights to not talk but your words will be recorded and will be used in court.''Taecyeon recited as he cuffed Suri.

4508-SDL.jpg

Her collegues wondered if Taecyeon and Yoona had caught the wrong person.They were dumbfounded.

They went back to the police station.


Interrogation Room

A surveillance camera was hung up a ceiling at the top right corner where it could perfectly capture the whole interrogation process.The sound proofed room added tense to Suri. Beads of perspiration rolled down Suri's temple as she rubbed her hands with anxiety.''What am I going to do?''She thought.She was thinking very hard for all the answers that they would probably ask.Then the door swung opened, Suri jerked but regain consiousness and quickly wipped her perspirations off her forehead.Taecyeon was the interrogator while Yoona typed their conversations in the computer.Taecyeon folded his arm and leaned forward towards Suri.

''Where were you on the 5th June between 4am to 6am ? Were you with anyone?'' Taecyeon asked.

'' 4am to 6am? I was at home sleeping isn't it obvious?'' Suri replied arrogantly rolling her eyes at Taecyeon.

''Do you have any witness for that?''

''Of course! My family members were all at home..''Suri said confidently.

Taecyeon knew that if he continued asking her those type of questions, he can't get any clue.He decided to go straight to the point.

''Why did you kill Kwon YongJi?''Taecyeon took out a photo taken at the crime scene.

Suri avoided eye contact with Taecyeon.She replied ''Who is Kwon YongJi? Why would I kill a person whom i don't even know?''

''I know you know him! Why did you do this to him? He is innocent yeah! YOU JUST KILLED AN INNOCENT PERSON!'' Taecyeon raised his voice.

''ANNIO! I dont even know who is he!'' Suri kept emphasizing that she doesn't know Kwon YongJi

''He is a person whom you innocently killed! Why did you do that?!'' Taecyeon hoped Suri would fall into his trap.

''INNOCENT? NO! HE IS SURELY NOT INNOCENT!'' exclaimed Suri

''You know him yeah?! WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE OF KILLING HIM! DID HE OFFEND YOU?! JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE OFFENDED BY HIM SO YOU KILLED HIM RIGHT?!''Taecyeon knew that she has fallen into his trap.

''ANNIO HE DID NOT OFFEND ME!''

''THEN WHY ?''

''BECAUSE HE KILLED MY FIANCE!'' Suri's tears began flowing down her cheeks.''He killed my fiance...he killed...my fiance...my fiance....'' she reapeated and cried hardly.Yoona and Taecyeon let out a long breath.Alas there was a clue to follow...