VOULIOR at Wasser Lane.

Sleuths

Yonghwa magnified the necklace and realised a small hole in the middle of the star reflecting light. He also found a thin lining at the side of the star shaped necklace.It resembled a container.

WATCH003-01.jpg

''Pass me a glove.''said Yonghwa.

Minho took a new pair of gloves and passed it to Yonghwa.After he wore the gloves,he immediately picked up the necklace and tried opening the star.He carefully opened the star trying not to drop it on the floor.''CLICK'' the necklace opened.They were all stunned to find out what was in the star.

''OMO! A pin hole camera!'' said Yuri as she look at the necklace with disbelieve.

''The whole process of the crime had been recorded.''said Taecyeon.


While they were investigating, Yoona went round searching for the mysterious sihouette.

Holding the pistol tightly in her hand,she followed the shadow quitely.She saw the shadow stopped and turned round as if it was looking out for people who was following it. Then it made a turn into a room hidden in a very unaccessible place.Yoona felt suspicious.She was on an alert mode,sticking her back against the wall waiting to seize the person.

''Put all your weapons down!''exclaimed Yoona as she points her pistol in the room.

''Yoona?''

''Seohyun?! Why are you here?'' questioned Yoona.

''I am sent here to help assist the CIDs but i didn't know you are in charge of this case! I felt someone following me just now is it you?''replied Seohyun

''Ne..I saw your shadow and thought it was the murderer...''said Yoona.

''Seohyun ah, you should have brought Doughty along! She was very worried for you she kept barking!''said Nichkhun as he walked into the room.

''OMO!!! Yo...Yo... Yoona?'' Nichkhun stuttered as she saw Yoona in the room with Seohyun.

''Ne...You are Seohyun's partner?Nice to meet you! Maybe you all can bring the dogs to find out the smell of the murderer?It will be easier to find track the person in the future! Follow me!'' said Yoona.

Nichkhun passed Seohyun Doughty's leash and they head towards the crime scene.


Yoona,Seohyun and Nichkhun went back to the crime scene.

Doughty and Stalwart began sniffing the place but nothing else was found.

''You mean that there is a pin hole camera in side the necklace?Sounds familiar..''said Yoona surprisingly.

Then a thought flashed through her mind.She remembered that in all the reports she studied, there were some similiar evidences found and one of them was PIN HOLE CAMERA FOUND IN CRIME SCENE.UNIDENTIFIED. The policemen were unable to identify who planted the pin hole cameras.Yoona immediately told Taecyeon.After Seohyun was done with her job, she went over to Yoona and Yuri.

''OMO! It is the 2011 limited edition necklace! One and only one in the whole world! You can put your wish in it and it may come true! But when you put the wish in,you cannot open it or else your wish will not come true~ I WANTED TO BUY IT!!!! Why is it here? Is it the victim's necklace?'' said Seohyun agitatedly.

''Are you very sure it is a limited edition necklace with only one on Earth? This is not the victims's this is the killer's necklace.'' Yoona doubted as she told her the answer.

Seohyun nodded and told Yoona that she saw it in a shop named VOULIOR at Wasser Lane. Upon hearing what Seohyun said,Taecyeon and Yoona left for Wasser Lane.


Wasser Lane, VOULIOR.

''Welcome to VOULIOR! May your wish come true! Sir you want to get a necklace for your girlfriend?'' smiled the sales lady.

Taecyeon immediately corrected her.''We are here to investigate on a case.'' he said as they flashed their CID cards.

''Oh sorry please take a seat over there!'' the lady apologised.

''Is this necklace sold here?'' questioned Yoona as she showed the sales lady a photo of the necklace.

''Yes.It is our 2011 limited edition necklace,Fallen Star. It is very unique and there is only one in the world.''replied the lady.

''Do you all keep records of the buyers?'' asked Taecyeon.

The sales lady took out a shimmering silver book with the words customer's record printed on the cover page.She flipped to year 2011 and slided her index finger down the page.''Here! Miss Park Suri.''