The Worst Nightmare.

Sleuths

The birds were singing happily on the trees of a monday morning.The gentle sunlight slowly crept into the windows.

''RRRRIIIIINNGGGG!!!''the ear piercing sound of the alarm clock went.

It was 8.00AM,time for Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun to prepare for another busy day ahead.Yuri stretched her hand reaching out for the alarm clock in a fustrated manner.Slamming the table hard, she trys to find the clock's snooze button.

1127.jpg

''TTTIIIIINNNNGGG!!!!''another alarm clock screamed.This time round it was Seohyun's.Knowing it well themselves that one alarm would not do the trick they set multiple alarms.Soon, the house was filled with deafening sounds of the alarm clocks.There were about 10 clocks ringing at one go and sounds were coming out from different places all over the house.

''YAH!! Chin cha! ''exclaimed Yoona, pushing her blanket to the side.She got off the bed and started treasure hunting all of the hidden alarm clocks.

''Seo Joohyun! Kwon Yuri! Wake up now!!!''Yoona shouted as she smack Seohyun and Yuri.

The two of them got out of bed salute and said ''Yes Mdm!''.


Monday blues! They all stood in front of the police station,each taking a deep breath of the morning air.

''Fighting!'' said Yoona as she clench her fist.

The three of them walked different directions,heading to their own department.

Yoona walk into her department block greeting every admin she saw.Everyone was bedazzled by her lovely voice and drop-dead ravishing appearence.

''Mornining everyone!'' said Yoona cheerfully as she walked over to her table.The moment she sat onto her roller chair, the office's telephone on her table rang.Whithout hesitant,Yoona picked up the phone.

r175896_669050.jpg

"Yeoboseyo? Yoona speaking!"she answered politely.

''Yoona ah,can you come into my office for awhile?'' said her superintendent.

'' Ne.'' replied Yoona.

Yoona walked over to his office.She knocked the door and opened it.

''Yoona ah, you are here! I have a very important case which I would like to entrust you with.I believe you will not disappoint me yeh?''said the superintendent passing her a blue file.

''Thank you Sir! I will definitely not disappoint you!'' said Yoona confidently as she take the file from his hands.

''Good! I will ask Ok Taecyeon to be the team leader and you will be the assistant leader.And after this case is closed, I will recommend you for your promotion.''said the superintendent as he looked over to Taecyeon and Yoona.

''What?!''exclaimed Yoona

''You don't want a promotion?''replied the superintendent.

Yoona smiled and replied ''Annio!'' Actually Yoona was shocked that she is going to work hand in hand with the prata man.....She felt like she had just fallen into hell.This would be her worst nightmare ever! To start off with a good note, Yoona took the first step.She approached Taecyeon and lifted up her hand for a handshake.

''Hi my name is Yoona! I am very honoured to be able to help you in this case!''said Yoona.

Taecyeon looked at her and gave a slight nod.

''If there is nothing else I shall get back to work.''said Taecyeon. He left the office leaving Yoona feeling awkard...

''Chin cha! Yoona ah~Babo (idiot)! You should know this would happen! Ahhhh!!'' Yoona murmured to herself knocking her head with the file.She left the office feeling humiliated.

*Do feel free to leave your comments below! :)*