Mysterious Silhouette

Sleuths

After going out, Yoona was called into Taecyeon's office.When she was walking over,she imagined what would happen to her.The more she thought the more she was afraid.''What if he throws me with a load of reports to type into the computer like what dramas always show when they are being bullied by their leader...ANNIO!!!'' But it was time for her to face the music.

''Yes? You called me in for....?'' asked Yoona cautiously.

''You shall sit outside my office in the future so that it is easier to co-orperate'' he ordered her.

''Huh? But my things...''Yoona replied

''I will make arrangements for that.Now go read through the files for this case.You may leave.'' he said as he flipped through the files.

Yoona felt so annoyed. She knew that it was just an excuse for her to sit in front of his office.The main reason was that he could inspect her every minute.Well, life still goes on.She examined through the file on the case and searched up for previous cases similar to the current case file P302.

''Yoona ah, there is another victim!'' said Taecyeon rushing out of his office.

''Ne. Let's go now quick!'' said Yoona seriously,feeling shocked.

They both hung the police identification card on their neck and took their pistol with them.They were on an important mission case file P302...Yoona and Taecyeon rushed down the building like a gust of wind.Yoona got into Taecyeon's car.He drove to the crime scene, Signo West Warehouse.

USED_CARS_FROM_KOREA_car.jpg

''Here it is!''exclaimed Yoona as she unbuckle her seatbelt.

Taecyeon and Yoona got out of the car.They raised the tag on their neck showing the police guards that they are policeman involved in the case.The guards lifted up the plastic tape that is protecting the restricted area to let Yoona and Taecyeon in.They ran towards the victim's putrefying dead body. Forensics were already there taking evidences found.

''Have you found out for about how long is the victim dead?''asked Taecyeon

''We've checked the liver temperature and estimated that his is dead for approximately 8-10 hours''replied Yonghwa.

''Then what is the cause of his death?'' asked Yoona.

Just then a tall man approximately 1.8m,with slightly long hair and black smart glasses stood up from a squatting position.He turned around and faced Yoona.

''We will only get to confirm the cause of death after an autopsy.Now I am suspecting that a hard object hit his head causing excess loss of blood,leading to his death.''said Minho confidently as he removed the disposable rubber glove on his hand.

Latex-Powder-Free-Gloves.jpg

''Come here there is a new evidence!'' shouted Yuri while holding a camera,taking photos of all the evidences she found.

''There is a star shaped necklace which I had missed out  just now.'' said Yuri with remorse.

She was about to pick up the neckalce when Yonghwa stopped her.

''WAIT! Pass me a magnifying glass.'' said Yonghwa.

Before Yonghwa could take a closer look at the necklace,a shadow appeared.

''Who's that?!'' exclaimed Yoona as she took her pistol out. The shadow disappeared in a flash....