The Prata Man

Sleuths

The fragrant aroma of the prata drifted two streets away where Yoona,Yuri and Seohyun lives in.

Nice-Beach-House-Design-With-Cute-Interi

''Woah~ Did you all smell that?!''said Yoona as she took in a deep long breath.Laughing at Yoona, Yuri whispered.

''Yeh! I also heard your stomach growling!Let's go eat some prata!'' rubbing her stomach in a circular motion.

Yoona let out an embarassed smile.The three of them gait to the prata shop.Never did they know that the prata store was not only full house, it had also formed a long tail.While queueing the three of them began talking about their experiences in their jobs.Seohyun was excited to praise her dog Doughty.She felt that Doughty is a very good ''policewoman''.

''Hey let me tell you all a secret! Do you know that my team mates told me something about a guy in my department called Taecyeon?''Yoona gossiped.

She started blabbering all the things she overheard from her team mates without leaving out the specific details.Yuri and Seohyun were shocked.As time past by, they got closer to the entrance.They got a seat at the far corner of the shop,near the place where the prata man would make his prata.

''Ahjussi! 2 egg prata 3 plain prata and 1 onion prata please! Thank you!'' Yuri ordered.

''Yeh! You all have to wait a little longer! We only have one prata man.''said the waiter politely.

While waiting for the prata to be served Seohyun looked at the surroundings.She sensed something was not right.She observed that customers were mainly females and they were all whispering and looking at the prata man.She felt that it was nothing special all she could see was a man tossing the prata in a circular motion at his face level.

Prata-Saga-Sambal-Berlada_Singapore_1007

''Wierd~ These people had never seen a man tossing a prata in their life before?What's so fascinating about it?'' Seohyun murmured to herself.

Then the prata man throw down the prata.His face was revealed.

''OMO! Ok Taecyeon?! Yoona! It... is... Taecyeon the... prata man?'' said Seohyun in astonishment,pointing her index finger to him.

Yoona and Yuri turned around swiftly and were shocked to see the workaholic CID,Ok Taecyeon, making prata for customers.They were all dumbfounded... 

 

*Please leave some comments!! Thanks! :)*