Chapter 2

Butterfly

 

Butterfly, alright, now I know

The reason why I always feel empty and hated you at times

Because I loved you

I can’t hide it anymore, gonna tell you that, Butterfly

 

 

 

 

Krystal wasn’t feeling much happier after that incident. Minho never was like this. Even when his fangirls come and ask him simple questions, he would shoo them away. You’ve really changed… She sighed. Krystal and Minho’s bond was starting to crumble, that’s what she felt.

“Kryssie! Guess what!” Sulli exclaimed excitedly as she entered the classroom.

“What?” Krystal replied with a bored tone.

“Taemin just asked me out to the homecoming dance next Saturday!”

“That’s good.”

“Yah, as my best friend, shouldn’t you be a little bit happy for me?”

“I am, I’m very happy for you but I’m just not in the mood”

“Wae? Myungsoo didn’t ask you. Aww, I’m sorry Krys, I know you liked him.”

“It’s not about Myungsoo. It’s… it’s… nevermind.”

“Tell me now! You’re not supposed to keep anything from me!”

“Minho left me at the ice cream parlor with another girl, a woman. A pretty, young one.”

“WHAT? He is gonna get a beati—“

“No!” Krystal held Sulli back. “It’s okay. I’m sure he had a nice time.”

“Hmm, alright. But tell me if he does anything wrong okay? Sulli the bully is here for Kryssie!” Krystal giggled a little. Oh Sulli, how I love you.

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“That’s right, I’m your yeobo!” Minho said teasingly on the other line.

“It’s you.”

“Of course it’s me. Were you waiting for someone else? Tell me Jungie, when did you get a boyfriend? Ohoho, I’m so curious. Are you sure that that guy exists? I don’t think anyone would want to date—“

“I’m not in the mood, Minho. Go away” Krystal cut him off.

“Jungie?” he asked with a concerned voice. “Are you alright?” Minho has never heard about Krystal being this sad since her grandmother’s death. And oh, it wasn’t a nice sight.

“I’m okay. Just, don’t call”

“Jungie, pleas—“ Krystal couldn’t take it anymore. She shut the phone. What is this feeling? I hate him so much! How could he have left me alone? I know I’m exaggerating but seriously, couldn’t he have known better? After Minho left her suddenly because the team went out for lunch together, Krystal started over thinking things. He said I would feel uncomfortable there but did he ask me? NO. I hate you, Choi Minho! So so much!

 

 

Krystal’s thoughts were interrupted by a soft, knocking sound on the window. She went over to look and saw her best friend throwing pebbles on her window. She ignored him and went over to sit on her bed. But Minho did not stop. She went over and waved him away, hoping he would leave. But the determined Minho still continued until Krystal gave in.

“What do you want?” Krystal said, opening the window.

“Jungie…”

“Don’t Jungie me. What.” Minho scrambled to climb up a tree nearby and jumped onto her balcony. She let him in, hoping he would be satisfied and stop asking any more questions.

“Are you okay?”

“Obviously I’m okay. Am I wounded?”

“You know that’s not what I meant”

“Well you obviously meant it when you left me the other day” Oh crap, thank you mouth for betraying me.

“Oh Jungie” Minho hugged Krystal tightly. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean it. I was just being nice to Yuri noona”

“Well, she seemed more important to you than me” Krystal sobbed quietly.

“She’s not, she’s not” He kissed her forehead. “Nobody can replace you okay? Maybe I was too caught up at the moment. After all, she is my cousin and I haven’t seen her in a long time”

“She’s your what?” Krystal looked up at Minho with big eyes, confused. Minho laughed. “Stop laughing!” She slapped his arm lightly.

“Okay, okay!” He said, giving in. “She’s my cousin. Who did you think she was? My crush?” Minho smirked.

“Yah! I didn’t know okay!” Krystal defended, embarrassed.

“Arasso my little Jungie…” Minho ruffled her hair and motioned for her to sit on the bed as he sat beside her. “You don’t have to get jealous. We both know you’re more important, neh?” Krystal nodded as Minho wiped her tears.

 

 

“Is Minho treating you better now?” Sulli asked the next day.

“He is.” Krystal replied, smiling.

“He sure does have a big impact on you. Yesterday you looked like you were half dead and now you’re smiling… Are you sure you guys aren’t a couple?” Sulli got replied with a smack.

“Yah! We aren’t like that. We’re just good friends…” Krystal trailed off. Are we really a couple? Do we really have a chance together? Aish, why am I thinking this! Krystal shook her head.

“Good friends that will end up as a couple!” Sulli finished off.

“What are you guys up to? Minho asked as he walked in.

“N-nothing!” Krystal replied, a little too fast.

“Oh, we were just talking about you and Krystal and how you both are going to f—“ Krystal quickly covered Sulli’s mouth before she spills the whole fairytale out. Seriously Sulli?

“Umm okay…” Minho chuckled. “Girl talk, totally respect that.” He raised his hands in defeat. Krystal glared at Sulli before letting her go, running off back to her place.

“Yeah… So what’s up?”

“I was just going to ask you… umm…”

“Yeah?”

“If you wanted to, umm”

“Spill it, Minho. You know we can ask each other anything”

“Okay. I wanted to ask whether you would be my date? For the homecoming dance?” Minho scratched his head, nervous about Krystal’s response. “Only if you don’t have a date…”

“I would love to” Krystal replied with a smile. “And it’s because I want to.”

“Really?” Minho asked, surprised.

“On second thought…”

“Okay, no more questions!” He grinned happily. “Thanks Jungie. I’m really happy you accepted.”

“No problem. Isn’t that what best friends are for?” Is that really what friends are for?

 

 

It was the night of the dance and Krystal was getting ready with Sulli at her house.

“I’m so nervous Sulli, what if Minho doesn’t like my dress?” Will he like it? Or maybe he’ll think I’m too boyish for it?

“Shouldn’t I be more nervous? Taemin has been my crush for years while Minho is your best friend and I’m sure he’s seen you in your bed hair before.”

“But he’s never seen me all dressed up”

“Have you fallen for him?” Sulli teased.

“WHAT? Sulli, don’t play tricks on me please!” Krystal exclaimed loudly.

“You’ve never really cared about how a guy looks at you. Remember the time I dared you to go to Myungsoo’s house with your pyjamas?” Sulli giggled as Krystal glared at her. “You just went there not giving a damn.” What? Is it a crime that I don’t care?

“I-I don’t know. I’ve been feeling weird these days.” She confessed.

“Like how? I promise I won’t tell. I got your back on these things.” Sulli pleaded.

“Hmm, like when Minho talks to other girls, I feel sad… Not sad but I feel uneasy and a little bit scared” And unbeautiful. If that word exists.

“Aha! You’re jealous!”

“Mwoh? Are you sure?” Krystal shook her head. “I don’t think so”

“You feel insecure that Minho will leave you?”

“Yeahh…”

“You’re jealous!” Sulli exclaimed, excited that her best friend has finally experienced love. Am I, really?

 

 


I hope this isn't moving too fast for you. And about Yuri ahahahahaha your comments were funny. Problem solved :P

I worte this based on the song, so if its a bit weird... IDC.

Hahaha, enjoy~

 

And because I can't chuck multiple gifs as the main image,

    

    

 

and it is proven that Krystal is the only girl that stops Minho from hyungwhoring.

The first two is Minho tricking his Jungie just to pat her head, kyaaaaaaa <3

CAN THEY JUST GET MARRIED?