Chapter 4

Butterfly

 

Butterfly, bring us away

To the moment I first saw him, to the place our eyes first met

I fell in love with you at that moment, gonna tell you that, Butterfly

 

 

 

 

On Monday, people were still buzzing about the dance.

“Did you see Krystal Jung? Her date was Minho, probably bribed him”

“Her dress was so pretty”

“Taemin kissed Sulli! Oh my heart!” Drama queens. Krystal rolled her eyes.

“Annyeong Kryssie” Sulli waved from her locker.

“Morning Ssul, how was your date?” Krystal winked. Sulli blushed in an instant.

“He was nice… and he kissed me!” Sulli blushed more and grinned happily.

“I’m so happy for you! Finally after all these years, huh?”

“Stop teasing me, Krys! How about you and Minho?” She wiggled her eyebrows.

“Nothing happened” Krystal rolled her eyes at her best friend. “What do you expect?”

“I expect fluffy scenes with a kiss scene then some cuddling sce—“

“Morning Sulli” Taemin waved.

“M-morning Taemin” Sulli waved back blushing. And she was speaking as if she’s done all that. Krystal shook her head at Sulli, smiling.

“What are you shaking your head at?” Minho appeared from behind.

“Why is it that you always greet me with a question?”

“I’m just curious…”

“Arasso.” Krystal patted Minho’s shoulder. “Thanks for walking me home the other night” And eating ice cream with me and kissing my forehead at my front door and…

“I do that all the time and only now you want to say thank you?” He scowled.

“Mianhe…” Krystal smiled sheepishly.

“Apology not accepted. Let’s go to class, bell’s gonna ring soon” Minho walked off, Krystal trailing behind, begging for forgiveness.

 

 

Krystal finally got Minho to forgive her, by using her most deadly weapon – aegyo. Minho blushed and gave in from the embarrassment. Gonna do that more often! Ahahahahahahaha, Minho wouldn’t know what hit him! Krystal grinned to herself.

“Stop smiling like an idiot and eat your food” Minho placed a tray in front of Krystal. “And why am I taking food for you when you are the one begging for forgiveness?”

“Cos I’m awesome” Minho rolled his eyes. And cute.

“Mhmm.”

 

 

As school ended and Krystal went to her locker to keep her books, she spotted a girl talking to Minho at his locker. Suzy? Isn’t she from a different class? Krystal walked towards them.

“So, Minho oppa, you’ll help me right?” Suzy said, showing her eyesmile. Minho oppa? Seriously?

“Sure, I’ll do my research and inform you about it”

“Kamsa, oppa!” She grabbed onto Minho’s hands. What the? And Minho doesn’t seem to mind. Krystal doesn’t feel very comfortable with this girl.

“Minho” Krystal interrupted. “We should go?”

“Ah, neh” Minho replied, closing his locker. “See you tomorrow, Suzy”

“Bye bye oppa!” She waved.

“Too much aegyo?” Krystal muttered as they walked out of the school compound.

“Wae? You jealous you don’t have any?” Minho teased. How dare you? You blushed when I did my ‘bbuing bbuing’.

“I do and I don’t think it’s worth it showing people who don’t appreciate it”

“Aww, Jungie, I appreciate it. Can I see some?” Yes…

“No!” Minho whined.

“Waeeeeee?”

“Cos you’re not worth it, mehrong!” You are…

“Yah! I’m never walking you home!”

“Fine!” Krystal shouted back, running into her house.

 

 

The next day, as Krystal was waiting for Minho outside the school gates, she saw him with Suzy again.

“Can I follow you home oppa? If you’re free” The nerve.

“Sure! I’m free today. And we can work on that project together” W-What?

“Yay! I’m so excited oppa, I can’t wait” Who in the world is excited about school work?

“Hmm neh, let’s go!” Krystal waved at Minho, hoping to get his attention, but Minho didn’t see it. He continued walking with Suzy. Krystal shouted but Minho didn’t hear it because of Suzy’s loud, excited voice. Don’t tell me that he really didn’t want to walk me home anymore? Krystal pouted and went home by herself.

 

 

Ugh. What are they doing at his house? Couldn’t be that fun, right? I mean it’s study and… Calm down, Soojung… Krystal wondered about Minho and Suzy. Finally the curiosity got to her and she went on her way to Minho’s house.

“Oh! Annyeong Soojung! Nice to see you here! Minho’s busy though… with a friend.” Minho’s mother greeted her. Krystal has always liked Minho’s mother, always understanding. Sometimes she likes his mother more than her own, only during their fights. Minho’s mother also liked Krystal just as much, and wished for Krystal and Minho to get together. But her years of trying were over, when Minho approached her and told her that Krystal and him were just best friends.

“Annyeong eommonim. Yeah I know, I’m just going to get something from him.”

“Hmm, arasso. They’re upstairs” Minho’s mother replied as she went back into the kitchen.

“Neh.”

 

 

Krystal’s jaw dropped. She couldn’t believe the scene in front of her eyes. Suzy kissing Minho? Or Minho kissing Suzy? She couldn’t be bothered to check it out.

“M-Minho? I thought you were my friend!” were Krystal’s last words as she dashed out of the house.

“Soojung? Soojung!” Minho’s mother called after her.

“Jungie!” Dammit.

 

 


 

The gif up there is Krystal's bbuing bbuing <3

Don't kill me guise OTL. MAYBE, just maybe, I'll upload the last chapter later :3

And so yeah, Yuri is not the bad one but Suzy :P

 

YES OH GOD YES.

And in King of Idols, the 'kings' ask their 'queens' out by "What do you think of me?"

And the 'queens' must either reply with "I like you" or "No, thank you"

And Krystal said "I like you"

aksjdnaksjnvkjadsfhvaiuorhlfjvn <3

Then Eunhyuk asked Krystal again.

Then they had some singing battle and Minho sang Hello,

Krystal chose Minho again <3

ALL DEM MINSTAL MOMENTS ;~;