Final

Butterfly

 

Butterfly, bring us away

To the moment I first saw him, to the place our eyes first met

I fell in love with you at that moment, gonna tell you that, Butterfly

 

 

 

 

“Minho?”

“J-Jungie?” Minho couldn’t believe it. Krystal calling him? Best news he’s heard for the last few weeks!

“Neh. Meet me in the school garden after school.”

“N-neh! I will! And I’ll bring your favourite chocolate chip cook—“

“Just come, Minho. We need to talk” Krystal said, sounding serious.

“A-arasso” He replied, embarrassed.

 

 

“Jungie? I’m here.”

“Stop calling me that” Minho turned towards the voice.

“S-Sorry. I won’t call you that next t—“ Minho got cut off by Krystal’s hug.

“I missed you” Krystal mumbled into Minho’s uniform. “So so much” More than you could ever imagine.

“I missed you too, Jungie” He returned the hug.

“I’m sorry”

“I’m sorry too. I should have told you. I should have invited you. I’ll never get close to any other girl again. I’m scarred for life!” Krystal giggled.

“Don’t exaggerate, yeobo” She brushed his hair from his forehead.

“So now I’m your yeobo?” He teased back.

“Neh, and because of that, you must forgive me” Minho sighed.

“What makes you think that I’ll forgive you?”

“This.” And with that, Krystal gave him a peck on the lips.

“Uh…” Minho cleared his throat, trying to hide his obvious blush. Krystal giggled at the sight.

“I like you too, Choi Minho. I love you.” Krystal said, looking into his eyes.

“I love you too, Jungie. Don’t you ever do that again.”

“You never know” Krystal teased. Minho just replied by pulling Krystal in for a mind-blowing kiss.

 

 

3 years later

 

“You happy?” Minho asked as he backhugged Krystal. After they graduated, Minho and Krystal got into the same university so they could be together. Both of them are still going strong and came back for a visit. They wandered around the school and ended up at the school garden, where it all started.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Krystal looked up behind her, at Minho’s face.

“I hope I wasn’t boring all these years you’ve been with me” You weren’t, you were wonderful. More than I could ask for.

“It was only three. You talk as if I’ve known you my whole life”

“Correction. half your life, dearie”

“You are boring… But a nice sort of boring” Krystal teased.

“What? Boring. If I remember, on this exact day, three years ago, you were throwing a fit about my actions!” Minho replied.

“I wasn’t throwing a fit!” Krystal retorted.

“You were! Explain it then.”

“I was… jealous.” Krystal confessed.

“Of something that wasn’t true”

“It looked convincing!”

“Arasso. Jungie is jealous that I spent time with other girls though it’s just homework” Krystal pouted. “Waeee?” He nuzzled his nose with hers. “I still love you, no matter how jealous you are”

“Love you too. So can we go get ice cream? Sulli asked us to go on a double date with her and Taemin.”

 

 

“Kryssie, Minho, right here!” Sulli waved from her seat. Taemin was ordering snacks for all of them at the counter.

“We can see you, you didn’t have to shout” Krystal mocked her best friend.

“Yah, just because I’m your only best friend, doesn’t mean you can talk to me like that. I’m not like Minho you know? Pity him. How he’s kept up with you for years” Sulli stuck her tongue out at Krystal as she did the same.

“Aigoo, you girls. And I only kept up with her is because of our love” Minho replied.

“Ewwwwwww, so cheesy. I’ve got goosebumps” she exclaimed as Minho and Krystal chuckled.

“I’m sure you do the same with Taemin” Krystal said.

“I don’t!”

“Sweetie, I’m back” Taemin said, as he brought over some cakes and coffee.

“Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww” Minho and Krystal said, at the same time.

 

 

 

Butterfly Butterfly Butterfly

Whoah yeah~ Butterfly

 

 


 

And it's over~ It's been a nice journey with you guys, though it's short. I LOVE YOU GUISE <3

I won't be writing any stories soon, cos my major exam is only about a month away!

But you never know ;) Kekekekekekekeke.

Leave any questions in the comments, I'll be sure to answer them!

 

No comment <3

Just lol at Key.

 

Y MINSTAL PIC SPAM

Forgive me.