A 'date'

Only You

Donghae's POV

"Hey, wanna go out?"

"Where?" Eunri looks so excited.

"Where do you want?"

She bite her lower lip. Thinking of where we should go. "Depends on you."

I play with my fingers. Amusement Park? Yes. Yes! Great! "How about amusement park?" I said excitedly. Eunri smile widely.

"I'll call Ji Eun" she dial Ji Eun's number. Seuddenly, I feel like... urghhh.. something. It's weird.

"No." I grab her phone. 

"Why?" she looks shocked.

"No. Only two of us."

"They are our friends too" she still shocked.

"Yes they are. But I only want you." I don't know what I'd say just now. Am I crazy? Of course no.

Eunri blink. She look at me with her 'whats-wrong-with-you?' look, "give my phone Hae. I want to call them."

I shake my head. "No. Only two of us." I take away my plate and glass(her phone too). This girl is so stubborn! Hishhhh!

Eunri's POV

What's wrong? Did he fight with Eunhyuk? I don't think so. I shake my head. 

"Hae!" he turn to face me.

"Did you fight with Hyuk?"

he shake his head. "Then why?"

"I just..." looks like he can't finish his word.

"Just?"

"I just want to be with you." He turn away. I blush like crazy! I cross my fingers. God, I hope he will love me too.

We decide to go at night. So, I come back to my own house since it's 9.00 a.m now. I locked the door and run to my room. I palm my face. This is not a date, right? Yeahh, he doesn't love me. This is not a date. Not a date. Suddenly, my eyes become teary. I quickly wipe it. Why am I crying? For what?

I've love him since we were kids. Kid's feelings are not a real one, but why I love him until now? The way he treat me was amazing. I can feel he take care of me every time. But, what does his feelings to me? A sister? I hope no. What should I do if he doesn't love me back? My eyes become more teary. I blame Hae on this!

9.00 p.m.

I smile at myself. I look at myslef in the mirror. I hope Donghae will say something! and I hope it'll be a praise of course. I run to the front door. 

 (Eunri's style was like this)

"Hi Hae!"

"Hi sweety!" I lock the front door. Donghae is smiling like an idiot. Haha, so cute.

"So, ready for some fun?" Donghae hold my hand tightly. I just nodded.

We walk to the Amusement Park. Well, I'm waiting for Donghae to say something! Aishhh, this guy!

Donghae's POV

I hope she will say something on how I look! This is sooo childish.

 (Hae's style. He only unbotton the upper shirt)

Err, this is awkward. Should I praise her?

"Eunri, you're beautiful." I'm not lying. She's so so so so sooo beautiful.

"Thanks." She look down. "You looks handsome." She smile sweetly at me. My heart melted.

Oh, I wish Eunri will be mine. Forever.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@FanyRara : Thank you :3 You're the first person! I smile like a maniac when I read your comment :D

 

Sorry, I'm not good in English. I'll try my best. I wanted to update it in the evening, but my big bro... urghh, he annoyed me! He forced me to shut down the laptop! I feel like I want to kill him. See you in another chapter :)