I 'like' you

Only You

Eunri's POV

I wake up lazily. Why I have to go to school? Aishhh, such a bored activity! Hmmm, Donghae has wake up or not? I reached out for my phone. Where is this phone? Finally! I found it under my bed. Okay, it sounds weird.

Last night, I was home alone. Then, I heard a sound, THUNDER. Oh , I hate it! Such a good time, Mr. Thunder. I'm so scared so that I hide under my bed. I called Donghae for many times, but he didn't answer me! This guy will be punish soon. Ready to die, my dear friend.

I call Donghae. After the second time, he answered me.

"Hae, have you wake up?"

"Hmmmmm, why?" He sounds so like a kid! Hehe, I like this part.

"Let's go to school together!" 

"Okay baby. Get ready, I'll be there in 15 minutes more." Baby? It's normal. He call me baby since we were kids.

"Okay!"

I reached my towel and go to bath.

Donghae's POV

My hand searching for my phone. I already know who call me. Haha, I'm right! My baby is calling me.

"Hae, have you wake up?" Aishh, her voice. So sweet~

"Hmmmmm, why?" I answered her lazily.

"Let's go to school together!" Her cheerful voice is very cute. I want to eat her!

"Okay baby. Get ready, I'll be there in 15 minutes more." 

"Okay!"

I was just about to say something, but she end the call. Ahh, why this always happen? So hard to say! Always at a wrong time. Pabo me. I stared at my ceiling. At this moment, the ceiling looks beautiful.

I knock the door. "Eunri! I'm here!" Seddenly the door opened. "Hi Hae!" Eunri go out and lock the door.

"Where's your parents?" 

Eunri sigh. "With your parents."

Did I hurt her? She sounds upset. "Why baby?"

"Why they always leave me alone?" She pout. Such a cute pout. I want to bite her lips!

"It's okay. My parents leave me too. Wanna live with me?" I wink. I pull her closer to me.

She slap my hands. "What's wrong with your brain?" She chuckled. "Let's go." I grab her hand and we walk happily.

Finally we reached the school. I hate it! I hope the school is 1 kilometer away so I can hold Eunri's hand for a longggg time. I sigh.

Eunri's POV

I can hear Donghae's sigh. Eh, why?

"Hae, why?" I look in his eyes.

"I hope the school was 1 kilometer away"

Ehh? What happened? "Haha, why? It'll be difficult to go then."

"So I can hold your hand for a long time." He smirk. I look at our locked hands. When did he hold me? My heart skip a beat. Donghae lean down and kiss my hand. OH MY GOD, what is he doing?! Wake up, Eunri! You're dreaming! I can't do anything! I'm totally freeze! I blush at his act. He look in my eyes an I turn away.

"What?" 

I bit my lower lip. Are you crazy?! See, all the students look at us. My face become redder.

Donghae's POV

I giggle at her. I like to see her face blush.

"Come on, they already know, we are like this."

She pinch my hand. "Let's go or we will be late!"

I smile at her act. Seriously, I want to eat her right now. I know it sounds ert. But, she just too cute!

We reached the class. 10 minutes more before the class start. I sit on my seat, next to Eunri. I just stare at her. She looks amazing with the sun light shine on her beautiful face. Actually, she looks amazing every time. She her lips. Err, it was so seductive? My heart beating so fast. What's wrong with you, Mr. Heart? Eunri is going to tie his not-so-long hair. I can see her neck. y.

What?

I turn away. This always happen to me. She is good, she always tie her hair at school, at house(when my parents here). When can I attack her? I pout.

"Why you pout?" Eunri 'knock-knock' my shoulder.

"Nothing."

She pout. "Ya! Tell me!"

I can't stop staring at her pout. Hehe, I like it. I lean down and whisper with my y voice. 

"Don't pout or you will be attack."

Her eyes widen. "What you mean?"

"Watch you y lips baby, or it'll be on mine." I smirk.

Her eyes getting more wide. She slap me lightly on my cheeck. "You want to die, huh?" She bit her lower lip.

Haha, I really like her!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay! Done for chapter 1 *bright smile* Do you think Donghae just like Eunri? Not love? Hehe, I think you have a right guess. Going to write chapter 2. I don't know how long this story will be. We will see at the end. But, I'm so busy! (because I'm a student). Hope you like it :3