That Moment

Only You

Donghae's POV

I walk towards the canteen. Eunri had go with Ji Eun. She, Ji Eun, Me and Eunhyuk are best friends. But, yeahh, not so like me and Eunri. I'm happy to have friends like them. They are kind! But not for Eunri. She is the naughtiest girl ever. Ji Eun is Hyuk's property. Kind and sweet person. I wonder how can she friend with that Eunri? Eunhyuk was like me. We are maniac. Where's Hyuk? Where's Hyuk? 

Yeayy! That's my Hyuk! Opps, wait. Ji Eun's Hyuk for sure.

"Hyuk!"

Eunhyuk turn. "Oh, Hi. Come" 

I sit next to him. This cafe is not a peaceful place to relax. I can hear boys groups playing. Girls groups always with their gossips. But, I can see Eunri and Ji Eun. They're different. Eating like a baby.

"Oh My God, there he is!"

"Kyaaa~ So handsome!"

"Both of them are handsome!"

"They're best friends too!"

"Kyaaaaaaa!"

I sigh. It's normal. I have heard this for many times. Me and Eunhyuk are the most popular guy in this school. Same goes to Eunri and Ji Eun. They are popular too. We all popular with our brain, our face and our attitude. Brain? We are clever of course! Face? We are handsome and pretty! and cute. Attitude? We are kind, warm-hearted, but Eunri is not so. She will be a brutal if someone (guy) disturb her. 

"You don't want to eat?" Eunhyuk's voice cut my dream. I just nodded. "Let's go to them" I get up and walk towards Eunri and Ji Eun. How can Eunri forgot that my chocolate is with her?

"Hi baby" I sit next to Eunri and Hyuk sit next to his future wife girlfriend.

"Why are you here?" Eunri look at me with her 'go-away' look.

I just smile and kiss her cheeck. She just eat her bento. I look at Ji Eun Hyuk couple. Eunhyuk wrap his arm on Ji Eun's waist. He keep teasing Ji Eun and her face become redder and redder. I think it'll explode soon.

"Yah! Hyuk, stop teasing her or her face will explode" 

Eunhyuk stops. "Why? Are you jealous?" A smirk on his face. 

Ji Eun look at me and make a thumb up means thank you. I just smile.

I turn to Eunhyuk "What with that jealous? Who? Me?"

Eunhyuk just smile, "I know. It's okay, you will realise it one day"

What? I'll realise what? What with that smile, huh? I look at Eunri. She just eating her bento quitely. Hehe, cute like a baby. I pinch her cheek. 

"Awww! What was that for?" She rub her red cheek.

We all chuckled. "Cause you are too cute. I can't help myself to not to pinch your pudgy cheeks."

Eunri pout. "You will die this night, Hae."

We giggles. "Aww, you want to kill me? How sweet." I wink.

Ji Eun have a bright smile on her face. "Hyukkie, they will find out soon. Let's go! Don't disturb them." She hold Eunhyuk's hand tightly. Eunhyuk giggle. Huh? 

"I see. You don't want to admit. It's okay." Euhyuk says with a smirk on his face. WHAT WITH THAT SMIRK?! They leave us. 

"Maybe they'll go for a date. You want it, Eunri?" I turn my face and kiss her cheek. Eunri glare at me but I stare at her. Hehe, this creature is cute!

"Ready for this night. You'll die, Hae!" she said with her face blush and leave me alone.

Eunri's POV

What's wrong with that guy? God, give me a strength. My heart beat like a crazy. Aishhhh, Donghae, why you do this to me?  I love him since we were kids. I don't know if he does. I sigh. He keeps calling me 'baby'. Sometimes, honey, sweety, yeobo and etc. Think about it makes me sad. I decide to go to my class. Well, I'll wait there until the recess end.

"Eunri!" I turn and saw Ji Eun next to me.

"Yes?"

"So, what's new?"

"Huh?" 

"You and Donghae. Tell me" she said with shiny eyes. Aishhh, my friend.

"Nothing." 

"Huh? Really?" her face becomes sad.

"Ehh, why?" I bite my lower lip.

"What's wrong with that guy? He can't realise it? Such a stupid." Ji Eun hug herself. I giggle. 

"It's okay. I'll make sure he will admit it." Ji Eun smirk. Huh? Smirk? When did she learn this? From who? Eunhyuk? This cute Ji Eun can smirk! I blame Eunhyuk on this.

RINGGGGGGGGG~

Finally the bell ring. I land my head on Hae's shoulder. 

"Why baby?" Donghae my hair. 

"I'm tired. Carry me home." I hug his arm and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Okay!" He carry me like a bride style.

"Ya! Just kidding!" I chuckled.

Donghae pout. "No. I will carry you like this until home."

My eyes widen. What? "Ya! Let me go!"

I blush. All my classmates are looking at us. They giggle and teasing us. Of course my beloved best friends Eunhyuk and Ji Eun too! They tease us!

"Hae, let me go." I struggled. Donghae is so strong!

Donghae smirk and start to walk.

"YA! LET ME GO!" I smack his head. He is about to go out from the class and we all heard,

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!! MY oppa!"

"WHAT?!"

"OH MY GOD, OPPA!"

yeahhh, his fans. This Donghae, I'll be attack by your fans soon. Please, let me go. I palm my face. Suddenly, I heard the boys voice,

"OH MY EUNRI!"

"WHAT THE HELL?"

"Noona!!!!!!"

This is embarrassing! "Hae, let me go. Please." my face become redder and redder.

Donghae look at me. "Okay." He put me down. I smile. But he pout. I pinch his cheek.

"Let's go!" I pull him closer and start our journey.

"I want to carry you!" He scream and pout deeper. I look around. Glad, no one's here.

I his hair. "You can do it later." I smile sweetly at him. 

He kiss my cheek and I smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second chapter ! :D I'm proud of myself :D