Eunhyuk

Only You

Eunhyuk's POV

I stop when I hear someone call me. I turn and, ohhhh, it's William. He is Sharnaaz's best friend or his assistant for sure.

"Yes, what?"

"Can I talk to you?"

I look around, "Hmmm, what?"

"Let's get in the class first." he pull me into our class.

In the class,

"Yea, what you want?"

"Leave Ji Eun."

I shocked. Ehh, what? William go away and left me alone. What the...... ! Now Ji Eun? Oh why? Is this what Donghae feels? I should tell him everything!

Next Day,

"Donghae, help me." I hug his waist.

"Yes, what?" 

"William told me that I have to leave Ji Eun." I stare at the ground.

"WHAT?" He shocked. "Why do we have to leave our friends? I don't care if he wants me to leave Eunri, but why must you?" 

"What should we do, Hae?" I look at him confusely. 

"I don't know." He look at the ground. 

Donghae's POV

God, what kind of punishment is this? I'm about to confess to Eunri, then Sharnaaz stopped me. I can't do anything. I don't want she get hurt. I still can hear when she said 'why' to me when I decide to change my seat.

 

Day by day, they be far from each other. Donghae and Eunhyuk perforce to leave their lovers. Eunri keeps asking Donghae, and also Ji Eun. The boys become a taciturn. They all have change their seats. Now, Ji Eun with Eunri, and Donghae with Eunhyuk. No one's get hurt by Sharnaaz.

Sharnaaz always wait for Eunri when recess time. William disturb Ji Eun all the time.

Donghae wants to meet Eunri at the night, but afraid that they will have fight.

Eunhyuk wants to hug his lover, but William threatened his life will over.

Before, the four friends were the most noisy students in the class, now, they're the most silent.

Their 'fight' is obvious, until their classmates become curious.

 

Still Donghae's POV

I wake up as sunlight beam on my face.  I take a towel and go to the bathroom. I keep walking, but the bathroom is too far! I don't know why! Suddenly, the space around me becomes black. I can't see anything. 

"Stay away from Eunri!" I turn back. Urghh, Sharnaaz? When did he come here?

"Hae, why are you avoiding me?" Eunri? Where? I can't see her! I only can see Sharnaaz. 

I gasp when someone touch my shoulder. "Donghae, we must do something...." Eunhyuk? His face, looks pale. At the corner of his lips, there's blood. 

"Did William beat you?"

He nodded. "We must do something." then, he go and stand up next to Sharnaaz.

"Hae....." I turn back. Eunri's voice! 

"Where are you? Eunri!" I can't see her! See that! Sharnaaz and Eunhyuk also gone! Urghhh, where am I? I'm alone.

I open my eyes slowly. Haishhhh, a weird dream. I stare at my face on the mirror. Lazy to go to school. Lucky that today is Sunday. Suddenly I remember what Eunhyuk said 'we must do something'. Yeahhh, I think so. Eunhyuk is right! I'm not afraid with that Sharnaaz!

If you hide, I'll seek for you. If you're lost, I'll search for you. If you leave, I'll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I'll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.

I grab my phone and call Eunhyuk.

"Hello, Eunhyuk-ah?"

"Hmmmm?" he answered lazily.

"I think, it's the time to take our girls back."

Eunri's POV

I wonder why Donghae keeps avoiding me. Did I do something wrong? Poor Ji Eun, Eunhyuk left her too. She cried a lot when she got a break up text from Eunhyuk. Suddenly I feel hot liquids on my cheeks. What the! I'm crying? What's wrong with me? Quickly, I wipe my tears. 

I can see Donghae's house through my window. Not only his house, but his bedroom too. The tears flows faster. I want him back.

I decide to walk around the park. If before, I always go with Donghae, now I'm alone. I sigh. I rub my palms. It's very cold outside. I keep rubbing my palms until a person caught my attention. Donghae.

I just walk pass him. I know, if I try to talk to him, I'll get no response.

"Eunri..."

I stop. Did Donghae just call me? I turn.

He get closer to me. I stare at his brown eyes. You know Hae, I miss you so much.

Donghae's POV

I look in her eyes. I want to talk to her, but my tongue froze. You know baby, I can see sadness when I look in your eyes. Your eyes teary... you cried? Why, tell me. Did someone hurt you? Tell me! Ah! Maybe it's me that made you cried. I'm sorry.

Don't you cry tonight, I still love you baby. Don't you cry tonight. Don't you cry tonight. There's a heaven above you baby. And don't you cry tonight.

I love you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally!~ Wohoooo XD Chapter 9 :D sorry for the late update. I'm so ing damn busy with my homeworks. Hope you don't care :/ Sorry sorry sorry sorry *dancing* Forgive me! I wanted to update on weekends, but I still busy with my little nephew's birthday party. Sorry!