He admit it :D

Only You

Donghae's POV

I rub my eyes for several times. 

"Donghae! Wake up!" omma shake my body continuously. My parents had come back from Melbourne. I half smile.

"Hi omma. I miss you.." I hug her. She hugs me back and kiss my forehead. This feeling.. I like it when omma hug me.

"You don't miss your appa?" I turn to the left. 

I giggle "Of course I miss you too. Come here" appa comes and I hug him. We make a group hug. Appa my hair. 

"We only go for 3 days and you miss us? How sweet my son." Appa pinch my cheek.

"Of course I do. You're the only parents I have and I'm your the only one handsome son in the entire world."

They chuckle. Omma pinch my cheek "Donghae, go to the front door. Just now, we saw a box there. Looks like a present."

I nodded and run to the door. Hmm, a present? Wait. Not a bomb right? Ohhh, there's a note here. I read it.

I giggle. I pick up the box and get in the house. I bring it to my room and open it slowly. I hope it's not a bomb.

Kyaaaaaaa! So cute! I pinch the nemo's cheeks. I take my phone and dial a number.

"Eunri! Guess what?"

"What?" 

I giggle, "I got a Nemo Plushie!"

"Ohh, really?"

I smile a bit, "From you?" Eunri keeps silent. "Eunri~"

"Ahhh, yes, Hae. From me. Thanks for the last night." she said cutely.

My heart skip a beat. This girl, will you marry me? "Welcome. Thanks to you too." I take a deep breath. "My parents have come back, I decide want to spend my time with them. So, see you tomorrow, at school."

"Goodbye Hae."

"Bye baby." I hug Eunri the plushie. 

Next Day,

I look around searching for Hyuk. I only can see Eunri and Ji Eun, but, where's Eunhyuk? 

"Ji Eun-ah, where's your boyfie?" 

Ji Eun smile, "I think, he goes to the toilet. Search there."

I nodded and run to the toilet.

"yah! Hyuk!" I back hug him.

"What? Don't hug me."

I chuckled. "Hey, I want to ask you something."

"Hmmm?" He push me away.

I frowned. I take a deep breath, "Err, hmmmm...."

"What?" Eunhyuk raise an eyebrow.

"How you know that you like Ji Eun?" 

Eunhyuk turn to me. "What?"

"Nothing." I turn away.

He smirk. "Hey Donghae, why you ask me that silly question?"

"Just want to know."

"Ohh, okay."

I walk back to the classroom. I guess Eunhyuk knows my feeling. This is embarrassing!

Eunhyuk's POV

I feel someone is back-hugging me. 

"Yah! Hyuk!"

Ohhhh, Donghae. "What? Don't hug me." only Ji Eun can do that!

He chuckled. "Hey, I want to ask you something."

"Hmmm?" I push him away.

He frowned. "Err, hmmmm...."

"What?" 

"How you know that you like Ji Eun?"

WHAT THE! Is this really Donghae? "What?" I ask him.

"Nothing." He turn away. I smirk.

"Hey Donghae, why you ask me that silly question?"

"Just want to know."

"Ohh, okay." 

He leave me alone. I can see his face blushing just now. Haha, this is great! I want to tell Ji Eun!

********************************************************************************************************************************************

The bell ring. Yes! Recess time! I pull Ji Eun away from Eunri.

"Where are you going?" Eunri grab Ji Eun's hand. 

"Let her go, we're going for a date."

Eunri frowned. "Go away!" she push me. 

I giggle. See, Donghae comes nearer and hug her. Let she go with his Hae. I pull Ji Eun closer to me and run.

"Where are we going?" Ji Eun breathless.

"I want to tell you something." 

Finally we reached the school's rooftop.

"What are you going to tell me?" Ji Eun sit down.

"Donghae.. I think he will confess to Eunri." I smile.

Ji Eun's eyes becomes wide, "WHAT?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated! :D As what Hyuk said, yes, Hae will confess to You. But, not that easy. Someone will come soon and destroy everything.