A Present

Only You

Donghae's POV

Where we should go first? Hmmm. Merry Go Round? Hahahah! You're stupid Donghae. We're 16th! I look around and saw something. Oh my god! I miss this! Roller Coaster! I grab Eunri's hand. 

"Let's go there!"

On the Roller Coaster

I'm so excited! When this thing want to move? Suddenly, the roller coaster move slowly. I smile widely. I turn to see Eunri. She smile at me. I love her smile. She has eye-smile. So cute! 

"Are you ready, Hae?" She blinks at me.

The roller coaster becomes faster. This is amazing! I've wait this for a long time! A bright smile plastered on my handsome face. I look at Eunri. I'm glad that she'd tie her hair or she will be a ghost. Eunri scream. She close her eyes tightly. I chuckle at her cuteness.

She slowly open her eyes and look at me. "What?" she have to scream because I can hear all the passangers scream like a crazy.

"You enjoy this?" I scream back at her.

She smile sweetly. "This is amazingggggggg!~" She say it out loud as the roller coaster becomes super fast. I really enjoy this moment. All I can see is Eunri's cuteness. She close her eyes and scream. I just stay there quitely. I'm totally freeze by her cuteness overload. 

"Hae!" I see a pair of brown eyes in front of me.

"Come on, let's go! It's over!" Eunri pull me.

Wow! I stare at her until the ride finish? Amazing. I wonder if she found me stare at her just now.

Eunri's POV

I open my eyes slowly and turn facing Hae. Ehh? He stare.... at me? I blush. He looks like he is having a day dream. I ignore him. 

Finally the ride ended! I feel so uncomfortable. The way he stare at me was just.... I don't know how to describe it.

"Hae..." I wave my hand in front of his eyes. Huh? This guy is sleeping or what? 

"Hae~" he still freeze.

"Hae!" 

"Come on, let's go! It's over!" I pull him closer to me. 

After eating an ice cream and play other games, we go to a stall that sell many toys. You must shoot at one bull's eye, then you'll have a toy as a reward. Suddenly my eyes concentrated on a teddy bear. It's soo cute! I want that! I pick up my wallet and take some money.

"What are you doing?" Hae holds my arm.

"I want that teddy." I pointed at the teddy. He nodded.

"I'll do it for you." He push me away from the counter. He pay for the ticket and starts to aim at the bull's eye that have the teddy's pic on it. I cross my fingers. Please, Hae, please. 

"Yeayyyyyyy!" 

I open my eyes when I heard Donghae's cheerful voiceHe did it? He runs towards me and hugs me tightly. 

"I did it!" 

My eyes widen. "Yeayy! Hae!" We hugged and jumping around. Some of them clap at Donghae's success.

"I did it at the first time!" He sounds like a kid. 

I hug Donghae tighter. We both stop jumping. I whisper in his ear, "Thank you, Hae."

He my hair. "Everything for you." he said sweetly.

"What you want as present?" I look at him. The dealer hand me the teddy. 

"I want you." the dealer's eyes becomes wide. My bite my lower lip and slap Hae's hand.

"Serious."

"Hmmm, nothing. As long as you stay by my side, it's enough for me." he kiss my cheek. I blush at his words. The dealer's eyes still wide. We giggle. I wave my hand in front him. "Uncle, are you okay?" 

The dealer just smile. "uhh, okay."

"Good bye Uncle. Thanks." Donghae said sweetly and we leave the Uncle's stall.

"You shocked the uncle." I smile at Hae.

"Haha, wait here. I wanna go to toilet." He let go of my hand. He was about to run but then he turn facing me, "Want to follow me?"

I smack his head. "Just go!"

When Donghae already in the toilet, I run towards the toys stall. "Uncle, give me a gun." I hand the money to him.

I aim at the bull's eye and shoot. Aishhh, strayed away! I shoot for the second times. Please, for Donghae. And... Yes! I did it! Yeayyyyy! Nemo plushie! 

"Uncle, do you have a box?"

the dealer hand me a box. "Thanks Uncle." I smile sweetly at him. I put the plushie inside the box. Hope Donghae will not suspect me.

"Eunri!"

"Hae!"

"What's that?" he pointed at the box.

"Nothing." he pout. "Let's go home. I'm tired." I pull his hand. He just follow me until we reached home.

"Night Hae" I wave at him.

"Bye sweety." He smile sweetly at me.

I close the door and lock it. I walk to my room and go to bath. I want to sleep! Tomorrow I'll give Hae the plushie. My eyes become heavy, and finally I fall asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I want to slap him! He just so adorable with the plushie :3