I Do?

Only You

Ji Eun's POV

I'm thinking how to make Donghae admit his feeling to Eunri. This guy is so sad! He likes to kiss Eunri's cheek, pinch her but he can't realise that he in love Eunri. How stupid. I shake my head. Or I should lock them in a room? Haha, that's so mean! No, I can't.

Hmm, I'll think about it.

Donghae's POV

I smile while lying on my beloved bed. Eunri love me. I'm sure of it. But, why I'm so happy? Do I love her? I stare at the ceiling. Again, this ceiling becomes beautiful. My eyes feels so heavy. And, I fall asleep.

BAM!

I open my eyes. What is that? I look at the window. It looks like....... a FLASH! Thunder? Looks like more scary than last night. It's okay, I'm not afraid of it. My eyes is going to sleep when I heard someone ring the bell. I walk lazily towards the door. I lurk behind the window. A girl. 

Wait? A girl in the middle of the night? Oh God, maybe a ghost! The bell ring again. Hmm, she looks like someone I knew. 

"Hae! Donghae!" the girl's muffled voice come out.

Eunri? I quickly open the door. "Eunri?"

Eunri hugs me tightly. I can hear her muffled cry. Suddenly I remember that she was afraid of thunder. "Poor my baby." I her hair and kiss her head. "Get in." I pull her close to me. "Stay here" I run to my room to take a towel. She's wet. She must be there in a long time. I sigh. Why I fall asleep? Pabo me!

I wrap Eunri with the towel. Her face was pale. I kneel in front her. I her cheek and wipe her tears with my thumb. "I'm sorry." I said and continue her pudgy cheek. She land her head on my shoulder. I hug her thight and she hugs me back. Poor my baby. 

I sit next to her and we still hugging each other. After a few minutes, I found that she was sleeping. She looks like a baby. I her pudgy cheek.

I stare at her face. It's beautiful! Her eyelash are long. Her cheek, pudgy as always. And her lips, it's seductive. I can't control myself. I lean down and kiss her. Not her cheek, but her lips. Her lips... so soft.

I pull my body away. I her hair. My heart is beating like crazy! I stare at her sleeping face. "I'm sorry." I carry her to my room. She's beautiful. I wrap the blanket around her and her cheek. I kiss her head. I take one pillow and another blanket. I close the door and make my way to living room. 

Actually, if this thunder happen, I'll sleep with her. But, today, it's weird. I'm scared if I can't control myself. I sigh. Hi Mr. Living Room. I will sleep with you tonight.

Eunri's POV

I open my eyes. Where am I? I blink. Oh, this is Hae's room. Where is he? I walk towards the living room and saw he sleeping there. I smile. I his hair. He looks so cute! Feels like want to kill him now. I put my forehead on his. I kiss his forehead and smile.

I decide to prepare the breakfast. Oh, wait! We need to go to school! I run to wake Donghae but then I stop. I take my phone and unlocked it. Yeayyyyyyyy! It's Saturday! Omg, I am so happy! I return to the kitchen and prepare the breakfast. What Donghae likes to eat? Hmm, oh! Yes! A toast! 

It's already 8.00 a.m. and Donghae doesn't wake up yet. I walk slowly towards him. 

"Hae.." I patted his cheek. "Hae, wake up!"

Donghae slowly open his eyes. I smile. "Come on. It's already 8.00 a.m."

Donghae rub his eyes. "Kiss me."

I look at him with my 'you-are-stupid' look and he giggle. "Let's go!" I slap his hand lightly.

"I don't want" He turned and his back facing me.

"Hae.." did he sulk? Haha, great! I lean down and pecked his cheek. He smile.

"Thank you, yeobo" His smile become wider. "Let's go!"

I smile. "Wash your face first!" he giggle and run to upstairs. 

After a while, he come back to the kitchen. 

"What you've prepared?" 

"Toast."

"Really?" He smile widely. "Know what, I always hope that my future wife will wake me in the morning with a morning kiss and then she serve me a toast."

I glare at him. He chuckle. He continue teasing me, "I didn't expect that my dreams come true."

"I'm not your wife." I eat my food.

"Yes, but you are my future wife." an adorable smile on his face.

I blush really hard. I'm gonna kill you, Hae! I smack his head. 

"Aww, why?" he rub his head.

"You deserve it!" 

He just laugh. Then, we start to eat our breakfast. Omg, this gonna be a longgggggg breakfast. I hope he can't see my super-duper blushing face.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, you like it? I hope so. Sorry, I'm  not very good at English but I'll try my best ^^