Chapter Two : RESPECT EACH OTHERS PERSONAL SPACE ... SOMETIMES.

30 Ways to Live in the Family.

Respecting each others personal space is very important in any family, just like how getting along is. But, occasionaly, you have to break those rules of privacy for your own benefit. Why? I don't know, but you just have too. Maybe to get some trash on them or to help a desperate friend in need, in this case Lee Taemin. Now, "snooping" isn't my forte, but if I try hard enough I can get the things he needs and wants - if this is like you reader, than maybe we can acomplish this together to make "Taezy" real. 

Look, as long as you can keep your snooping to a moderate level and only snoop for the most extremest, most important, cause than pay attention to this chapter, you're gunna need it. Good Luck.

-

I buttoned up my sweater and quietly twisted the door knob. Every single 'tink' and 'click' the door knob created at each slow turn seemed like it was an earth quake. Today, I'm meeting up with Taemin in secret to discuss what he wanted to know about Minzy inorder to win her heart. At last the door was finaly open and I didn't waste a second to get our of the household, until .. "Where do you think you're going so early?" Chaerin's voice irked at my ear, making me shut my eyes in defeat.

So close! Turning around I shyfully smiled at Chaerin, "I have to go work with Teddy today, he wants me to work on the new song we were making together" by the position of her hands on her hips and the "I don't believe you" face, I could clearly see she didn't buy my story.

In quick defeat I sighed, "I'm meeting up with SHINee's Taemin. He's milk boy, don't tell Minzy unnie though! that would ruin everything!" The fierce leader gave me a quick nod and gestured me to leave, in which I did. I can't believe I got off that easily. 

-

Banana Cafe - typical. At the first glance of the little café, I could clearly see Taemin bright as day. He wasn't totally covered up, he had sunglasses and a hat on, but the rest of him clearly spelled out "SHINee's Lee Taemin" the people in there were oblivious towards him! it baffled me how one could sit still when there around Taemin. I shook my head at the failed disguise as I walked in.

The cheerful ding of the door marked my presence, nobody noticed me - I guess they aren't the fangirling type. Taemin stuck up his hand and gestured me that he was here and to come. 

I came. Just as I was about to take a seat infront of Taemin, he immidiately pulled out banana milk from his back pack. "Here, it's really good. If you don't mind I ordered in advance. I hope you like banana cupcakes" His voice was very rapid, as if he had somewhere to go. I took the banana milk without a word. 

We just sat there in silence. Why weren't we talking about Minzy? I have no clue, maybe he wanted to talk over food. Taemin seemed very jittery, his hands were very shaky and so were his legs. He kept rearranging the condiments at the side of the table. Everytime I coughed, he would dart his sunglasses at me and than rome his eyes somewhere. It's like he was high ... high on banana milk.

"What's wrong Taemin oppa?" he stopped jittering and gripped at his bouncy hair. He focused his eyes onto me. Through the glasses I could see his eyes nearly bulge out of his head. His teeth gritted against each other. Teamin was going crazy. "Taemin .." I leaned across the table and touched his forearm in an attempt to calm him down. 

A tear rolled down from the protection of his glasses - he was crying. "I'm sorry... I'm just so nervous. I heard about the dating test and I know you are very close to your unnies and I just want to make a good impression. I must be off the list, huh?" a smirk curled from his lips as he slid his finger under his shades.

The food arrived. We began to eat, "No Taemin, I understand how you're feeling. Normally, I'm not the one to interview my unnie's lovers, it's mostly the oppa's. In fact, this is my first time interviewing any of them. You're doing fine, just tell me what you want to know and I'll tell you. Promise" I placed my hand over my heart and gave a warm smile.

He did the same, "Well, I want know the basics. Like, what her favourite colour is, what she looks for in a guy, her favourite way to spend the day, the picture perfect date, ec cette terra" I nodded and lifted my hand to my lips, "I see. Her favourite colour is pink. She likes a guy who can always be ther for her and put her infront of anybody else; she wants the attention. Favourtie way to spend the day? Sleep .. I think? I'm not sure. In terms of perfect date, I think it would be eating while watching a sunset. Is that it?" Taemin nodded, his expression was bleaming with joy.

He knew he got what he wanted, "Thank you. I suppose you have to leave because of your unnies" "Yeah, you're right. Thanks oppa for this treat. Good luck with unnie!" I got up with one last smile and bow, and left.

---

Once I got home, Dara piped up "How was your practice with Teddy?" I had no clue what she was talking about, "Huh? What?" Chaerin coughed, "You know donsaeng ... your practice with Teddy oppa. He wanted to work on the new song you were making ...." her voice rised at each word indicating she was giving me hints. Then I remembered the lie I told her this morning, "Oh yeah! Yeah, it went well unnie. Fresh." I removed my sunglasses and tossed them aside.

"Oppa's were acting weird today. They kept metioning 'milk' and 'boy'. Oh! Milk Boy! my secret admirer .." a blush came upon her cheeks and I chuckled, "Ah unnie. You're so love sick" 

As the day droned on with my unnie's leaving to work with Teddy oppa and me just staying home, watching Dougie, I thought about how Taemin was going to do all this without anybody knowing he was "Milk Boy". Ah, whatever, if he can make it big in Korea than he can surely make a girl fall in love with him (with my help of course). Right? 

Oh boy, this is going to one heck of a journey. Wish me luck guys. 

-

.PAGE FIVE.