Chapter One : GET ALONG.

30 Ways to Live in the Family.

I inhaled the room's scent of overly sprayed Frebreze. Camera's were flashing non - stop at the same time  reporters yelling over top of their heads just to advert our attention towards them. Shifting in my seat, I point to the far left of me at a nice looking lady who, for most of the time, just stood there staring at me with some look I can't even describe to you. It's like a mix of confusion an boredem with a tint of sleepiness. "Ah, you." her eyes perk up, with a quick fix of her slouchy posture, the reporter places the mic under her fire truck red lips an asks away, "This is one for the fans. Is Chechae or Lion Couple Real?" 

According to my fans an blackjacks, we [Chaerin & I] both look like lions with our kitty paws and blonde hair. (Actually the hair  [I like to call it under hair] that you can't totally see  is blonde, but you know, shippers are desperate to find things that prove their shipping is real.) As if scripted, Chaerin and I both look at each other in smiles. "They're on too us unnie, we should just come out." I say jokingly, adding hand gestures and facial expressions. The crowd (including 2NE1) laugh at my "confession". 

Chaerin lightly knocks my head side ways with her palm, still laughing. I turn to the now smiling interviewer, "Does that answer your question?" she nods an another bound of questions being shouted at us erupts through the room. 

This time Dara chooses. "Since your work with Etude, you have been collaborating with SHINee a lot. So, my question is for 2NE1" the reporter glances at me with a apologetic smile, and I just smile back with a shrug. He continues his question, "Have any of the members grown any feelings for SHINee?" they all glance at each other for awhile I just sit there hoping Chaerin, Minzy, and Bomjumma will say yes. The reason why is because, I'm a total shipper of Chaekey (as revealed in Chapter 2), Taeji (Dancing couple! Asdfghjkl!) and lastly Onbom (C couple FOR THE WIN!).

Unfortunately, Bom purses her lips "Nope. We're just on good terms." my body escapes with air. God, just once! make a couple I ship true! 

As the questions are completed and the faithful fans that waited outside have all got there albums and "Cheska" merchandise signed, 2NE1 and I "role out" of the venue and head into the van. Once we enter, we all sigh with relief that the questions are done. The van begins to reverate, and I turn to Bom for my ear phones and Ipod. She gives them too me. Unravelling the wires that were wrapped around the ipod, I catch the beginning of my unnies conversation. "That was a good meet an greet. But, how come people think we all like SHINee? Hmm ... I mean. They're just a bunch of pretty boys." Chaerin scoughs. 

This makes me stop mid - way from placing the rubber covered ear phones into my ears. I hate when she does that. Stereo typing good looking boys. In pure enragement, I shift myself towards my unnies. By the look on their faces, they already know what I'm going to say. So I just give a simple purse of the lips an a shake of the head too end the conversation. I place the ear phones into my ears and choose a song. SHINee - 알람시계 (Alarm Clock), and blast the volume half way, in attempt to wash away Chaerin close mindedness at the same time relax. 

Soon enough, my body nestles into a deep sleep. 

-

Just like the way it was on the car ride home from the award night, I awake to the sudden shake of the shoulders. "Ne?" my voice croaks from the grogginess recieved from my sleep. "Hoy! Gising 'Na! " Rubbing my eyes, I hop out of the van. My feet attempt to find balance at the first touch of the solid pavement. Everything is very bright, as if a flashlight is being held infront of my face. I bring my hand above my eyes, still stumbling on my feet. Chaerin than comes to my side, clutching my forearm. 

"I got you okay honey. Here put these ones, give them back when we make it too the building." There's a hint of apologeticness in her sweet smile. So this is what shes like when she knows she's hurt someone. Giving them a "helping hand" in a non - chalant way. With a quick nod an the link of the arms I softly say inbetween us, "I forgive you unnie. Just don't stereo type them that much, m'kay. I'll show you there true selves. They aren't pretty boys." emphasis on the aren't. 

Chaerin gives me a chuckle that you would give too a child that says something so mindless, all you can do is chuckle. She taps my head, "Okay Donsaeng. Okay" We begin to walk back to the huge YG building for whatever  reason that I simply don't remember. As Chaerin pushes the entertainment doors open, now clutching my hand, the breeze brushes the loose hairs that have stuck onto to her make - upped face and let her blonde hair flow in the back of the breeze. It's almost in slow motion. Her complexion; high cheek bones, chubby face, and cat eyes, all remind me of one person in particular. One person, despite that I ship them together creating a bias image for my statement, whom looks an has the same presence as my lion unnie. 

That one person is Kim Kibum. We are now walking up the stairs to the first studio floor. While walking up the stairs, I "take a stab" at the question, "Unnie. Say, if it were a life or death situation..." Chaerin stops 3 stairs before reaching the flat floor, making me stop too. She turns to look at me, letting go of my hand an placing them on her hips, "Go on" the expression on her face is like : What have I gotten myself into? I continue, "Which member would you date in SHINee. - if it were a life or death situation." I rush the last part, reminding her that if this were to happen, it would be a life or death situation. 

To my surprise she answers with thought, "Uh, maybe ... oh, what's his name.  It starts with an 'M' I think." My chest sinks at her response, "Minho" I say sadly. "Yeah! him! He looks cool. He looks like a good 'oppa'." her voice longs at the word oppa. I swear to God, everytime she says "oppa" the word Teddy pops into her mind. - Aish, this girl. 

I really wanted her to pick Kimbum because of his style an the same facial features, but she didn't. So, I decide to offer the idea. Chaerin leans agaisnt the entertainments newly restored wall, as I lean on the railing across from her. We're in no hurry. "How about Kimbum?" I try to disguise my voice in a not so obivious way. Obivious way, as in, HEY, PICK HIM. I WANT YOU TO PICK HIM. Either it worked or Chaerin notcied an just gave no note too it. "I think we would be good friends. Not partners. Like, shopping buddies or something. We better go now, your 2NE1 unnies are working on a new song." 

I push myself off the railing and Chaerin pushes herself off the wall. I remember I still have her glasses on, an so I give them back, but she pushes them back towards me. "Keep them. I have more." she than walks to the end of the hall where the studio is located, "Why'd you take so long? Is Cheska coming?" is the last I hear from that studio as the sound proof door closes on Chaerin's way into it. 

Oh, so that's why I'm here. Too be 2NE1's vitamin (as usual). I start walking down the hall where Chaerin recently headed too. I think we would be good friends. Not partners. Like, shopping buddies or something. Shopping Buddies. Good Friends. But certainly, NEVER partners. - Some what of a good start to Chaekey. Wait till I tell the fans this! 

ing the door open, and slipping the designer brand glasses into my pocket I smile at my unnies. "Dara unnie! C'mon, I'll show you Asianfanfics!" Dara leaps off the leather couch an lands onto the computer chair, in one swift move. "Let's go!" her skinny little hands, clutching at the arm rest. "Okay, so first type in Asianfanfics..." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

  • Note :
  1. CHAEKEY : Shopping Buddies or Friends. NEVER partners. 
  2. ASIANFANFICS : A site where a bunch of K - pop fandoms resort to a site to create fiction stories about their bands/biases (i.e : 2NE1) or couples they ship (i.e : Darayang ). Some stories include the readers themselves (i.e: your name in the story is Lee Hyorin. Age : 17 Birth Home : Seoul, Korea. Mostly like a made up profile or a fake I.D for yourself in a way). Created By : Jason A. 

 

.PAGE THREE.