30 Ways to Live in the Family.

Description

Definition of Family; A group consisting of parents and children living together in a household.

Cheska's definition of Family; A group consisting of badass leaders with an alter aegyo personality , a werid dressing unnie, a proper maknae, a corn loving ahjumma who hates being called 'ahjumma' or 'bomjumma', a y eyed tall slender man who can't dance, a short buff man that can dance with a mohawk for hair, a blonde haired immaculate singer, an annoying maknae, an ahjumma called "Gummy" , an ahjusshi called "Seven", and a wacko acting ahjusshi thinking he's 'Gangnam' style. Also, an oppa who only comes on camera on rare occasions and is white as snow who also wears his hat ontop of his hood. Lastly, a dad who is also the boss of the whole entertainment, and is very scary looking. 

-

Hi! I'm Lee Cheska! I am the youngest member in the YG Family! You may think it's all fun and games, hanging out with all these cool unnie's oppa's who you fangirl/boy over every single time you see them. Who, you dedicate a whole blog too although they don't even know you exist. Who, you write fanfiction's about them, pairing them with the most unlikely people and sometimes yourself! Well let me tell you something, IT IS NOT ALL FUN AND GAMES. There is a lot of things that go behind the scenes of this well known industry, things that you wouldn't even dream about! Things that they don't even show you on 2NE1tv or YG ON AIR. Things like : Your oppa and unnie's sleeping habits, how they eat there food, their insecurities, there closets, C.L unnie's room, Their crushes and who they want to date, Bom's secret hiding space, G - Dragon's phones and all his numbers, Youngbae's secret videos, T.O.P's collection of 'cool dance moves', Seungri's books on 'How to Annoy Your Noona' , Seven ahjusshi's house, Gummy ahjumma's family, PSY's children, And lastly, all the nooks and crannies in YG sajanim's office. Now, doesn't that sound like a lot of fun? Yes? Sometimes it's fun. But other times you wish you didn't even know those things - Oh how I wish my family was normal. Well, to whomever wants to join the YG Family, I'm writing this for you. You're gunna need this. Good Luck. Cheska Over And Out! 

-

Written By : SHINeeVIPBJ1

 

This one is for my Asianfanfic family, and all those crazy, obsessed k-pop lovers.

-

Thank You Shut Up Poster! Request Shop II for the wonderful poster.

Foreword

“One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family.” 

- Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated