Seriously "Chin Cha"

The air of romance

"Hey! Don't mess with her!"

"Who are you?! Mind your own business!"

"I am her boyfriend."

"Not again!" Seohyun thought. Everyone today are being weird. She has lost her patient. She walked two steps away and continued waiting for Kyuhyun.

"I am Kyuhyun!" Seohyun screamed her lungs out till the whole building could hear. She has had enough of it.

The chef walked towards her and turned her slowly. They looked at each other face to face. Seohyun leaked out a smile. She was too shocked to looked at him. "Kyuhyun!" she yelled out. She was filled with joy.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, dear." Kyuhyun felt apologetic. Kyuhyun took out the big prawn that was supposed to be their dinner. They looked at the ruin prawn and busted out laughing. "Omo, it was tough." Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun. He was wear out. The face that filled with sweat and tiredness hurts Seohyun. " Come, let me cooked for you today." Seohyun sounded confident. 

After 20 minutes Seohyun came out with a saucepan. "Ta dar! Seohyun's maggie!" she served the pot of maggie mee on to the dinning table. Kyunhyun was touched by his girlfriend. He can't put it into words.


raffles_hotel_diningroom_real.gif

The crowded atmosphere with spot lights all over. It was glamorous. Ladies with long and sparking dress, men with suit. The music was loud and amplified. Waiters serving alcohol all around the corner. Standing there alone, she took a total of 7 glasses of wine. "Yoona, come this is the chaebol  kwon son." Yoona's mom introduced. Yoona faked a smile. She is sick and tired of all those introduction. " You youngsters have a good chat." Mrs Im walked away. "Oppa ar~" a lady from far come over and dragged Jiyong. Yoona smirked. " Yes! This is the chance." Yoona thought to herself. She sneaked out of the party quietly. She managed to sneak pass all the people. However, Jiyong spotted her. "Oppa, this is really nice try it." a girl fed him. His eyes gaze were on Yoona as she walked out. " Oppa, what are you looking at?" the girl raised an eyebrow. "Nothing." Jiyong shakes his head. "Chin cha?" The girl was suspicious. 


"Yoona, Yoona?" Mrs Im was looking for her daughter. "Jiyong, did you saw Yoona?" "Yoona?" Jiyong emphasized on it. "My Daughter" "Ar~ I saw her walking out. "Chin cha, this girl." her mom knew that she have run away. " Need my help?" in order to get rid of the girl that is sticking to him. He also dashed out the party. He saw Yoona sitting behind a pillar. "Eh, why are you still here? Your mom..." "Shhh....  I just need some peace." Yoona put her index finger on her beautiful lip. "Where your sticky glue?" Yoona teased. " Oh, I see that someone is jealous." Jiyong pointed the arrow back. Do you have $50? Yoona asked. Jiyong pulled out his wallet and passed a piece of $50 to Yoona. "Thanks" Yoona hailed a taxi and went off. "Yah!" just liked that Jiyong thought.