Genuine

The air of romance

"Teacher Seohyun your boyfriend is here!" the kids chuckled. "Quiet, do your work. Teacher is going out awhile." Seohyun blushed, her cheeks as red as an apple. She smiled. "You are here!" Seohyun heart fluttered, she was filled with excitement. The fact that she was able to date Kyuhyun make her go wild. " See you there!" Kyuhyun exclaimed. Passing her an envelope. Seohyun went back to class. " Come here, we will learn twinkle twinkle today okay?" Seohyun suggested. " Twinkle twinkle little star.......like a diamond in the sky.......twinkle twinkle....." the kids sang happily, while Seohyun plays the guitar. The class ended after half an hour. 

tumblr_m7qdcifCtd1r16otgo4_250.png


Seohyun opened up the letter in great excitement.

It reads:

See u at the sky garden Korean cuisine at 7pm. Don't be late.

Remember to dress nicely. 

Love, 

kyuhyun<3

Seohyun let out a smile as she read the letter. She felt the sweetness in her heart. She couldn't wait for 7pm she just wants to meet Kyuhyun now. She brings her letter to and kissed it. 

Seohyun took a taxi back to her house. Finding her closet for the best dress to wear tonight. Flipping through the entire closet she wasn't sure what to wear. She sat down at her bed staring at her closet. Suddenly, she saw a white shiny dress with pink lace.

"Aha~" Seohyun spots her dress that she is going to wear. She went around her room for her accessories and handbag. 

"Ring... ring.... ring...." the house phone rang. Seohyun rushed down the stairs to picked up the phone. "Yeoboseyo?" she answered. "Hyun ar ~" Kyuhyun calls sweetly over the phone. "Kyuhyun oppa?" Seohyun voice lifted up. "Mmm! Oppa yah! don't you remember my voice?" Kyuhyun joked. " Why did you call? Aren't you still working?" Seohyun asked. "Don't you miss my voice? I have a short break." "Annio." Seohyun tried to bare with her laughter that is bursting out. "Okay. I need to go to work. Bye!" "Bye!" they both put down the phone.

Finally it was 6pm, Seohyun have been waiting for the time to come. She cant imagine that the perfect date her boyfriend prepared. He have always gave her surprises that she wouldn't have thought of. She went out to the street opposite her house to hailed a taxi. After 55 minutes, Seohyun have reached the destination. She didn't saw Kyuhyun there as she looked at her watch it was 5 minutes earlier. Hence, she stood there and wait for his appearance. However, it was 15 minutes past 7, he hasn't been so late before. Her heart began to thumped, worried about Kyuhyun safety. His phone has been transmitted to mailbox. Seohyun walks up and down the pavement.

Sky+Garden+(Night).jpg

Suddenly, a motorcycle dropped by. A guy dress in a polo t-shirt with denim jeans shorts took out the helmet and walked towards Seohyun. "Hey, babe alone uh~?" his shoulder nudge Seohyun. Feeling irritated Seohyun moved away, ignored him. "Single?" "I have a boyfriend. I am waiting for him." Seohyun anger was rising. "Who is this guy sticking to me. Its disgusting." She thought. "Come on man, he won't be here." Seohyun glared at him. "Wanna go to the martini testing?" he whispered into her ear. "Are you kidding me?" Seohyun was so frustrated that she stomped her feet into his. The high heels plunged down so hard that he felt the intolerable pain. Still not giving it up. Until a guy dressed in the chef uniforms confronted him.


*Pls... leave some comments for improvement.*