Disastrous day

The air of romance

"10?!" Yoona yelled. She was supposed to be at her swimming class at 11. Now, she is still at home?" She hurried packed her stuff, went round searching for her favourite goggles high and low. "Aish! Where have it gone?!" she grumbled. Her coach couldn't stand those who are late for class. First,Yoona won't want to wash the toilet. Second, she had make an appointment with Yuri in the afternoon at the library. She promised Yuri that she will help her with the report that Yuri is submitting in two days time. Leaving Yuri by herself in the library would be impolite. Although they have known each other since young,she won't want Yuri to be lonely. Finally founded her goggles and sprinted out. 


300621_249607011740144_212935528740626_8

5...4....3....2.....1....0....1...
"You are late by one second" the coach reprimanded Yoona." "Please coach anna, give me a chance" Yoona pleaded. "No excuses! Wash the toilet after lesson." the coach end the conversation. Yoona let out a huge heave and sighed. Her face as bitter as bitter gourd. She knew that she had no right to negotiate.

There was a friendly match between them and another club. It was phase as friendly match however neither of them wants to loss. Yoona enemy Suzy was there as well. "Look at the unprepared swimmer rushing over." Suzy gossiped to her group of friends. Her friends laughed. Yoona was pissed she will show     Suzy her power. She thought. "What an unlucky day!" She smacked her forehead. Pulling her hair to distressed herself. She changed into her swimsuit, sashayed out of the washroom, tossed her hair to the back. She was extremely gorgeous. The tight-fit swimsuit showed her wonderful curved. 

After some stretching. 

"Girls are you ready?" the coach get ready his shot-gun. Suzy flashed Yoona a smirked, tiled her head liked she is going for a fight. 

"Bang!" it echoed throughout the air. 

The girls dived into the water. "Yoona!! Yoona! Yoona!" the grouped of girls from her club, HV Swimming club, cheered. "Suzy, Suzy number one." the other grouped scream even louder. Yoona won the raced as she flanged her hair. Suzy faced with sunken, rolled her eyes and stomped off. 

Two hours later, the class ends. Yoona headed to the washroom and admitted defeat. The truth that she has to wash the toilet....

"Jiyong?" Yoona eyes widened. "Why are you here?"Jiyong was surprised, he thought he would never see her again. "Did you tailed me here?" his naughty eyes looked at her. "Me?" Yoona couldn't believe what she had heard. She tooked out the mop and brushes from the storeroom. "Don't tell me you are one of the swimmers?" Jiyong stared at her. "Are you late?" Yoona brushed through her hair. "From the swimming class?" Yoona underestimated him. She looked up at him in disbelieve. "Yah! I am one of the best swimmer!" he spoiled her thoughts. "Then, faster! I need to go." Yoona passed the brush to him. He tucked his hand back. He looked at the dirty floor and the pungent smell he nearly fainted. He rushed to the toilet, banging into the doors. Cling! Clang! Kong! The door slammed against the wall. He managed to rush to the toilet bowl in time and throw up. 

Yoona looked at how pacthetic he was. She shakes her head and continued with work. "Hiaz...." She sighed. "Kwon Jiyong is afraid of the toilet... lalalala~" she started singing. "Stop it!" Jiyong was getting irritated. Soon, the toilet was clean. 

"Let me bring you somewhere, don't say that I owe you one." Yoona smiled slyly. She brought him to the garbage dump, pushed him inside and locked the door. She laugh till she cannot walk straight. Like a drunken man, she goes in a zigzag position. Jiyong clench his fist, his face as red as an apple, lips as white as the milk. He vowed that he must get his revenged back.