Tremendous Concert

The air of romance

*Yawn* Yoona lies on the bed with a loud thud. "I am tired" She stretched her hands. "Yah! Get up from my bed you dirty bump." Yuri pulled her up. " Arh!" Yoona grumbled. "Today is a bad day for me!!!!" Yoona screamed as loud as she could. "I am deaf" Yuri cover her ears. "What happened?" Yuri ask curiously. Yoona told Yuri the whole grandmother story. "Is there such person? A man?" Yuri shoot Yoona a disgusted face. "That is it!" Yoona let down her silky hair preparing for a bathe. "Yoona! Later i let you see one photo! Omo! Is damn nice!" Yuri was jumping around the room. Her favorite idol is having a concert tomorrow at 7pm. Putting her both hands over in disbelieve. 

"What? Disturbing me when i am bathing..." Yoona give Yuri an uninterested looked. Yuri pointed on the computer. " Yunho?" Yoona looked into the computer. 

The sun was setting as the sky turned orange. The evening has came into the day. A nice weather, birds chipping, flowers scent. The most wonderful evening it can be. Yuri thought. Preparing her clothes, she was ready to set off to the concert. "Yoona! Pali!!" Yuri chased Yoona anxiously. "Ne!" Yoona shakes her head, looking at Yuri action and anxiety made her laugh. The girls were on the bus to Yunho concert. After an hour journey, they had reached their destination.

Just when they were about to enter, a guy gushed out like a gush of wind. "Ouch!" Yoona shows a sense of dissatisfaction. "What is this?" she yelled at the top of her lungs. On the second looked, her face change into anger. She glared at him with fire in her eyes. Not again! She thought. He must be the jinx in her life. 

Jiyong was in a rush to get home. His parents demanded him to get home before 8pm now is already 7pm. They threaten jiyong that he will cancel all his credit card if he doesn't get home. Without apologizing he run away. "Kwon Jiyong!" Yoona would definitely remember his name. "Are you alright?" Yuri was so shocked that she have been in a dazed. "Annio~! Never mind, the concert is starting." Yoona tried to smile as they strolled inside. 

"Woah! So many people?!" Yuri was squeezing thought the crowd to get a clearer view. Yoona just sat down at an empty table to quench her thirst. 

Yunho%2B-%2BThis%2Bis%2Bit%2B2.jpg

Yunho singing have made girls fly to the heaven. His singing was so great, the majestic voice that the posses was fantastic. After the concert, Yunho spotted Yoona at the corner. "Miss, are you alone?" Yunho asked politely. "Annio! I am here with my friend." Yoona was surprised of his approached. "What is your name then?" he promoted. "Im Yoona" Yoona she awkward. Just then, Yuri came over. "Nae chingu." Yoona arm went over Yuri. " Arh~" Yunho nodded his head. "Kwon Yuri" Yuri stretched out her hand. Yunho let out a smile as he shake Yuri hand. Same surname as Jiyong. He thought. "Come let me treat this two beauty to a drink." he offered. "Hahaha!!" The two girls laugh and accepted. 

They were engaged with many conversation. Yunho had been eyeing on Yoona throughout the session. He has fell into the hole of Yoona's beauty. " I am waiting for my friend to come over. I will introduce him to you. " Yunho was looking out for Jiyong. "Here he is!" Yunho waved his hands vigorously. Jiyong walked to the direction. He saw Yoona and was shocked, wondering if he should turned back. "So this your friend?" Yoona hissed as she let a cunning smile. Jiyong could felt his hair stands. 

I will get it back tomorrow. He smirked.