Man in Cinderella

The air of romance

"Jiyong! Hurry up! Don't be late! You know that you are supposed volunteer at the Blenner childcare right?" yelled his dad. Not to make his dad angry and cut down his expenses, he agreed to it. Jiyong couldn't stand all the small children running about. "Mmm~! I will be there." Jiyong reassured his dad. 

The surrounding was unorganized. There were children running, shouting and playing. Bright banters are putted up to this event. There were balloons and decorations hanging on the wall. Kyuhyun is there to help Seohyun out.  " Oppa!" called a cute little voice. "Oh. Mimi ar~ wae?" Kyunhyun squatted down as he brushed Mimi hair. A five year old kid, with brown velvety hair tied up into a ponytail. 

Alreina0720102.jpg

Seohyun got jealous. She knew she shouldn't. She was all irritated by it although is only a child. She imagine it with the other girls. "What if he did this to everyone?" She thought and thought. All those thoughts just filled her mind. She couldn't take it anymore.

happybrthday-seohyun2.jpg

She started blankly into the space until Kyuhyun noticed it. He came over to find out what was going on. "Hyun~ Are you alright?" Kyuhyun was concerned."Arh! I am going to check when is the volunteer coming." Seohyun became frightened, she didn't know what to say. she ran away. "Perhaps is too childish." she tried to calm herself down while getting some fresh air. "Mr Kwon Jiyong?" Seohyun saw a guy coming out from a taxi and suspected he was the volunteer. "Ne, so what am i supposed to do?" he looked restless. "Very simple!" Seohyun giggled. "Come over!" Seohyun took his hand. "Wear this." Seohyun looked at him and said anyway no one can see you. 

cinderella_companion_500.jpglens19626199_1342260619a_.jpg

"What me? You are asking the great almightily Jiyong to do this?" he swing his hair. "I don't care who are you, as long as you are here to volunteer." Seohyun pushed the costume to him. "Why not you wear it? I bet it will be beautiful." Jiyong smiled at her. "I have to take care of the children. Plus today theme is on man in Cinderella. That's it." She walked off. 

After this, Jiyong was certain that he has to get his revenged on her. He thinks of ways to play a prank on her. Trying to make Seohyun boyfriend jealous, he was waiting for a great show. It must be trilling he thought. He strolled towards Seohyun mischievously, placed his arm around hers and dragged her into his arm. "Take a photo with me?" he whispered into her ears. Her heart was half melt. Knowing the fact that Kyuhyun was still there. She pushed his hand away. The feeling was weird, how to described it? She was under some spell, Seohyun thought.. She was dizzy. It was spinning, it was as if there was an earthquake. 

Jiyong then hugged Seohyun. "This will only be between us." Jiyong warned her. Jiyong stod there beside her. They were chatting happily. Seohyun seemed to have forgotten her boyfriend.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun come over to snatch Seohyun away. The glared from his eyes are filled with fire, it was burning. "He's just a volunteer." Seohuyn explained. "What about you? With children?" Seohyun blurted out accidently, feeling stressed and nervous. Kyuhyun expect her to comfort him down, didn't did he expect.... He raged out of the Childcare Centre to get some senses back. "Babo!" Seohyun scolded herself in her heart. " Teacher Seohyun, are you alright?" the children innocent eyes looked at her. "Its okay! Have fun okay?" Seohyun forced her smile as she bitted her lips hard to stop her from crying. She felt her heart aching. "I....I....I...."Seohyun were frightened. She pressed down on her heart. Jiyong went to change out his costume. "Ajumma, take care of them. I take her for a spin." he informed the childcare aunty. Seohyun strolled on the street quietly. She held on to her heart and swallowed her saliva down hard. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!" she felted painful, she yelled and yelled. Her tears was irresistible, they kept flowing down non-stop. Her  swollen red eyes were filled with tears. Her nose is red, her lips is pale. She look like she is fainting. Jiyong knew that he had played too over, he felt guilty while trying to calm her down. He patted her. "It was all your fault!" Seohyun lost her temper. She pushed Jiyong down to the sea. "Aish!!! This girl!!" Jiyong lost his words. He was completly mad. Swimming classes that he had to go after that. He knew he is going to be late.