Past, Memories, Farewell

Destiny Will Always Finds Its Way

 

 

After that day, Ann’s Mom decided to have a party. Ann rejected her mother’s decision but her mother insisted so she just accepted it with no choice. On that day, she didn’t expect that her friends would come. But they did. So the party started.

 

“Hi everyone. May I call all of my daughter’s friends to have a message to my daughter?” Mrs. Li said as her friends fall in line and made their speech.

 

“First of all, Ann, I wanted to thank you. Thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for all of those things. And also I didn’t want you leave obviously. But I know that I don’t have the right to stop you from leaving. All I wanted is for you to never forgot us. Never forget that you still have your own family here. And we love you so much.” Fretzie said as she was crying. Then, she gave the microphone to Yen.

 

“And we know that we’re not the friends that you’re willing to count on every time but you still accepted us. And we love you for that, Ann. And even though we’re not the friends that can trust you always, but you still forgave us. And now I’m continuously crying again. He-he:)” Yen said as she made a joke again. Then, she gave the microphone to Tricia.

 

“And through all those years that we’ve met you never fight back on us. You always respected us. Are you that nice? Well, I just hope that you wouldn’t change, Ann.” Tricia said, crying. Then a spot light came on the entrance of the garden. That reveals...

 

JENNY...

 

“Ann. Yes. It’s me. And for everyone to know, We all met when we’re still 7 years old. Am I right? May I count that as 10 years from now. We’re almost 17. Okay, Ann, to tell you honestly, that day was the happiest day of our life, Ann. We met you. We never thought that we’ll met someone like you, Ann. We never thought. We never thought that someone was so perfect. Well, that’s what we said but you obviously rejected. Even though sometimes we’re angry at you for doing something so childish, we all know that you’re too childish. But that time after you will run at the swing near your house, we always laugh at your childish act. Ann, we love you so much. We’re so lucky and bless to have you. We love you, Ann.” Jenny ended crying as she went to Ann and hugged her.


 

“Jenny, Why didn’t you said that you came home?” Ann asked crying. Again Jenny laugh at her. She is again doing her childish acts. 

 

“Annie! You know I always like to surprise you. I’m going to miss you.” Jenny said as she also cried. All of the audience we’re crying by her best friend’s speech. But they didn’t know that there’s someone who is waiting for his speech. 

 

While they are hugging someone spoke at the stage. Okay, Let’s start a flashback.

****

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Dude! Will you chill?!” Sam asked angrily at James who is walking back and forth on the back of the garden.

 

“I can’t!!” James replied nervously knowing that he will do it to Ann.

 

“Dude, You know your speech right? Why do you have to panic?!” Bret asked him too. James faced him and said.

 

“Yes, I know my speech. And I’m panicking because I don’t know how to start it!” James said fastly but his friends can understand him.

 

“Just do this.” Ivan said as he went to James and showed him what to do.”
 

END OF FLASHBACK

****

 

“Ann,” That was the words that was heard from the stage. Ann turned there and saw...

 

JAMES..

 

“James?” Ann asked.

 

“Ann, Ever since I met you that was the day that I became alive. When I met you I became like someone who was contended. And actually when I met you in the Amusement Park, It’s like I saw an angel. Yes, I love you since I met you. Baby, If I could just go back to time that was the time when we’re at the Promise Land. The time when you accepted me as your boyfriend. The time when we did our vows on the Promise Land. I never regretted loving you, Baby. Cause’ I know form the start that you’re really the person I needed. And Its true I’m a player like everybody says, But I change because of you. I change cause’ I thought that you’re someone who I’ll really love. That thought came true when I started loving you, Baby. And I know it would be the last time I will call you that. It’s gonna be the last time that I will call you ‘baby’ cause’ I know that you’re leaving.” James said. Ann was crying at that moment she even thought that James was finish but really he wasn’t.

 

“And I can’t stop you from it. I know that even though you’re so hard-headed, I still love you. And it’s true, Bret, I’m Sorry. Yes. I love Fretzie, But I don’t love her as much as I love you. And if you love Xander, He can never make you cry like I do. So if you think sometimes I’m not willing to have you, Then go. But I’m not mad at you. It’s your life, your choice. You can do whatever you want. I’m not stopping you to go to him, It’s just...UGH!! But to tell you honestly I’m REALLY jealous.” James said shyly. All of the audience laugh at his action on saying ‘jealous’.

 

“Yes. I’m jealous. That’s why I keep on insisting you to stay away from him. But Baby, I love you so much. And it kills me seeing you go. I wish you will never go. I wish you will never leave us alone. I hope we will be in your heart till’ the end. Cause’ for us, we will never ever forget you, Ann.” James said emotionally. Ann is really crying hard hearing all of those words from James.

 

“BABE, BABY, HONEY, ANN, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.” James ended with that word. Ann cried really hard that made her eyes puffy. After that It’s now time for Ann to make her own speech.

 

“Uhm..Hello? Ugh..Sorry, I kinda have my voice not ready for this. Cause’ I don’t even know that I cried really hard in this. So yeah. Let’s continue. Okay, as Jenny told you we met 10 years ago. To tell you all our anniversary is on July 01. (July 01. yan ung Anniversary namin magka-kaibigan). So i know that we’re not able to celebrated it. As you see, I’m not a perfect person with perfect looks, perfect personality, and others, but I can prove that even though I can’t really do simple things like cooking an egg, I can still prove that I’m a great woman. Fretz, Yen, Trish, Jen, always remember that I love you so much. I know I made some mistakes that I didn’t even mean to do but you still forgave me. I love you guys so much.” Ann said crying. Yes. Crying, again. And as well as her friends.

 

“Babe, I LOVE YOU TOO. Yes. I know that Xander can never make me cry like you do, But he can never make me happy than you do. He might be wonderful, he might be magical, he might be everything I've waited for; a miracle. Oh, but even if I'll fall inlove again with someone new, it can never be the way I loved you. Babe. I just want to thank you. For being there when I’m sad. I know that you’re hurt now, But at least don’t make it hard for me, okay? All I wanted before I leave is that I will see everyone happy, okay?” Ann said between her cries. 

 

“ Just remember, Don’t make it hard for me to leave. All I want is for all of you to be happy. What is the use of technologies, right? Just remember, I LOVE YOU ALL. And Baby, as I said ‘DESTINY WILL ALWAYS FINDS ITS WAY FOR US TO MEET AGAIN.’ “ Ann ended as she went down to the stage. When somebody called her.


“YI SHUAN!!” Someone called from her back.