I Love You, Goodbye

Destiny Will Always Finds Its Way

“James, I’m going to sing this to you.” Ann said as she went to the stage and sang.
 

I Love You, Goodbye by Nina

Wish I could be the one
The one who could give you love
The kind of love you really need
Wish I could say to you
That I'll always stay with you
But baby that's not me
 

You need someone willing to give their heart and soul to you
Promise you forever, baby that's something I can't do
Oh I could say that I'll be all you need
But that would be a lie
I know I'd only hurt you
I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye
 

I hope someday you can
Find some way to understand I'm only doing this for you
I don't really wanna go
But deep in my heart I know this is the kindest thing to do
 

You'll need someone who'll be the one that I could never be
Who'll give you something better
Than the love you'll find with me
 

Oh I could say that I'll be all you need
But that would be a crime
I know I'd only hurt you
I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye
 

Leaving someone when you love someone
Is the hardest thing to do
When you love someone as much as I love you

Oh I don't wanna leave you
Baby it tears me up inside
But I'll never be the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye
 

Baby, it's never ganna work out
I love you, goodbye

 

“James, I’m leaving.” Ann said. James began to tear up. That time his promise broke. He broke his promise. His promise that he promises just a few minutes ago now broke. 
 

 

“Ann? What do you mean? Ann? You’re not leaving! Ann!” James said crying. He was wishing that Ann might be joking. But really Ann’s is really leaving.
 

 

“James, I’m sorry. I just....I have to go.” Ann said. She was about to leave when James grabbed her hand.
 

 

“Ann! Please? I love you! Please don’t leave me.” James said as he hugged Ann tightly. Ann was trying to loose James’s grip but it was too tight.
 

 

“James! Please don’t make it hard for me. I love you and you know that. I will love you forever. And if we’re really meant to be, DESTINY WILL ALWAYS FINDS ITS WAY for us to meet again. James, I love you always and forever.” Ann said still crying. Ann ran and left James in that park. James was left crying. He wanted to die right now. He can’t live without Ann. He wanted to live his life with Ann. He love her so badly. He wishes that he could go back to time, and cherish the moment that he is with her. He regrets hurting her. If she isn’t leaving then they will have a happy ever after. 
 

 

“I just wish she isn’t leaving. I want to be with her forever. I will surely miss her laughs, her eyes, her smile, and most importantly her lips. The lips that I’m always craving for. I will surely miss the time when we’re still together.” James thought.
Later that day....
 

 

“So, Is this goodbye?” Fretzie said crying. She will surely miss Ann too. 
 

 

“I guess.” Ann said also crying but managed to smile. But when you look deep in her eyes you can see they are fake.
 

 

“I will miss my best friend!” Yen said crying continuously. Ann hug them all of them are crying. 
 

 

“Did you tell James already?” Tricia asked. But Ann kept quiet hearing the name ‘James’.
 

 

“I did.” She simply answered.
 

 

“Well, How did it work?” Yen asked worriedly that her best friend will have a hard time forgetting him.
 

 

“I....I just wanted to obey my parents! Why did he wanted to make it hard for me? All those hugs, kiss, everything! Everything seems so hard to forget! I don’t really want to go! But, I wanted to work this out! I just wanted to start a new life. A new life with happy family! Happy friendship.....—“ But before Ann could finish her sentence Fretzie cut her off.
 

 

“So, you mean you aren’t happy with us? Even just a bit? Why Ann? I thought its enough. I thought this friendship is enough for you to work out? I can’t believe it.” Fretzie said as she walk out leaving Ann.
 

 

 

“Yeah. I also thought of that.” Yen said as she followed Fretzie.
 

 

“Just go if you think this isn’t what you want.” Tricia said leaving a crying Ann behind. Ann was just crying. She wouldn’t think that her best friends would say that. She thought they trust her. 
 

 

“Maybe its better to leave.” Ann said as she continued to cry.